Spinel x Reader one-shots [DI...

By Beelz0vulpes

Idk. Just felt like doing it More

Requests
🍑Spinel X Reader🍑
💖Human!Fem!Spinel X Human!Fem!Reader💖
🍋Werewolf!Spinel X Vampire!Female!Reader🍋
💖Spinel X Female!Artist!Reader💖
A/N
🍋Werewolf!Spinel X Fem!Reader🍋
💖Knight!Spinel X Princess!Reader💖
💖A Christmas Special💖
🍋Killer!Spinel X Detective!Reader🍋
2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣New Years Special2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣
💖Giant!Spinel X Female!Reader💖
Not An Update, Just Something
💖Hyperactive!Spinel X Exhausted!Reader💖
A/N
12K Reads!!!
A/N (R E A D. It's Important)
Critics
Weird Mlp Game
Rant About Mary Sues
It's Over...
Deleting Your Account!?
Q&A
Q&A Answers And New Book Coming Out
It's Out.
Why The Frick Aren't You Updating?
Deleting My Discussions Book
Let's Talk About Corona
YandereDev
YandereDev. Again
Meeting The Author
Comfort
No Longer On Hold
Gacha +18 Pron Vids
🍋Kinky!Spinel X Male!Reader🍋
🍋Succubus!Spinel X Innocent!Nun!Reader🍋
Yo, Wtf
Being Falsly Acussed Of Being A Furry
Sorry, Y'all
This Is Important
A Small Rant About Attorney Online
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HI!!

🍋Dom!Spinel X Female!Reader🍋

7.2K 73 254
By Beelz0vulpes

Before we beggin. Disclaimer:This chapter is +18. If you don't like that kind of stuff, I sugest that you DON'T read it. The fanart DOESN'T bellong to me. Steven Universe and the characters of said cartoon don't bellong to me, but they bellong to Rebecca Sugar. You bellong to yourself. This was requested by Lapisbluegirl. Thank you for requesting this. You have wished it, so it shall be UvU

_____________________________

"Man... How many more of these do we have to carry?"

Asked {Y/n} as she set down another barrel.

"Not too many. We just have two more to go."

Said Steven as he, too, set a barrel down. Most of you must be confused about what the frickle frackle wad happening. Well, {Y/n} was helping Steven and gang with some barrels that some random gems gathered. Because yes.

"There. Done!"

Said Steven as he set down the las barrel. The {h/c} haired girl fell down on her back, wheezing. She felt like shit.

"Now I can finally get back home. I need to get that ice cream box for Spinel."

That's right., {Y/n} and Spinel have been togheter for a few weeks now. And no, they didn't do the nae nae. Yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Anyway, {Y/n} said her good byes to Steven and the crew, went over to le store to buy Spinel's desired Ice Cream, then hit the hay towards the shared house. She almost kicked the door down, holding the box as she exclaimed

"Spinel! I'm back!"

She was quickly enfulged into a hug by her pink girlfriend, making her hug back.

"Hey, babe!"

Exclaimed Spinel, looking up at her lover.

"Did you get it?"

"Yup!"

The {s/c} skinned female gave her girlfriend the box.

*A litle bit of a time skip because I'm l a z y*

{Y/n} and Spinel sat on the sofa, watchibg TV. {Y/n} had her head on Spinel's lap, both of 'em eating Ice Cream. Suddenly, there was a part of the movie that made {Y/n} regret watching it. There was a lewd-ish part of le movie, which made the {h/c} hair colored girl start sweating.

She pressed her legs togheter, quickly getting up. This made Spinel focuss on her lover, concerned for her.

"{Y/n}, are you... Okay?"

"Y-yeah! I'm fine! Say.. You can continue watching the movie! I'll go to bed a bit early!"

"But... It's 5 PM. Don't humans often sleep later at 9 PM?"

"Well, yeah! But some of us prefer to sleep a bit earlier! Welp, good night! Bye!"

She then dashed into the room, leaving a dumb found Spinel sitting on the couch. That was.. Weird.

*With {Y/n}*

The {e/c} orb colored girl shut the door, quickly sliding down.

"God damned movie."

The human girl hummed in furstration, before she slipped a hand under her pants, feeling her underwear. Damn, she was wet.

{Y/n} took her pants off in no time, along with her panties. She was now half naked. She then realized... Was she really going to do this on the floor? She chuckled to herself, before jumped onto the bed, before closing her eyes as she put a hand onto her bare core, her breath hitching.

The human girl the started to rub her clit, also sleeping a fingee into her entrance. She lowly moaned.

*Now with Spinel*

The gem was having many thoughts stuck in her head as she headed to her and her lovers' room. What if {Y/n} got tired of her? What if she was gonna leave Spinel just like Pink did?

Her thoughts were soon interupted by the sounds of distant, loud moans. The pink gem stopped in her tracks. Was... Was {Y/n} injured?

She quickly ran to the door, breaking it down. {Y/n} yelped, quickly covering herself with the blanket. She stared wide-eyed at her gem lover, whom was standing in the doorway, before she dashed at her lover, hugging her tightly.

"Are you okay!? Are you hurt? Did someone do something to-"

She heard the {h/c} haired girl whine in pleasure, confusing her. She looked down, only to see that her leg was between {Y/n}'s legs, near something.. Wet. She pressed her leg a bit harder, making her lover mewl in pleasure, whom had pressed her head against Spinel's shoulder.

The pink gem suddenly smirked.

"Has my girl been naughty~?"

This caught the human girl off guard. Damn. Spinel has never shown this side of hers to her girlfriend. Never before. Suddenly, Spinel yanked off the blanket off of {Y/n}, making the {e/c} eye colored female wince at the cold air that hit her core.

"S-Spinel.. I-"

"Shhh"

Spinel shushed the girl, pacing her gloved finger on her lips.

"Right now, I just want to hear your cute sounds."

And so, the pink gem crashed her lips onto her lovers' lips, making the human girl stay still, before she returned the kiss. Spinel reached a hand to {Y/n}'s ass, squeezing it, making the human girl gasp. Spinel took the oportunity to slip her tongue inside the wet cavern of her lovers mouth, licking everything she could feel with the muscle. {Y/n} moaned at this. It felt good.

Spinel pulled away from the kiss, before she ripped her girlfriend's shirt, leaving her into nothig. The pink gem wasted no time into attacking her girlfriend's breasts, playing and squeezing with them.

{Y/n} panted, attaching her arms onto Spinel's head. This action made the gem giggle.

"S-Spinel~..."

"That's right, doll. Call out my name~"

Spinel then guided her hands lower. She slowly placed her pointer on {Y/n}'s clit, making the girl moan a little louder. Spinel started rubbing the nub, lining up two fingers, as well.

Before the {s/c} skinned female could even process whT was happening, the gem pushed two fingers inside her, making the girl wince in pain. Sadly, it didn't go unnoticed by Spinel.

"O-oh no! {Y/n}, I'm so sorry! Let me just-"

"No! N-no. It's okay. It happens to every human. Just.. Give me a moment."

The pink gem nodded her head, staying like that for a few seconds. After a little while, the {e/c} eye colored female squeeze her girlfriend's arm, breathing hitched in her throat. That was fast. Spinel took the hint, and started moving her fingers, making the girl under hear shudder out a moan. The gem smirked, an idea popping into her head. She suddenly made the two fingers inside the girl bigger, making {Y/n} moan louder.

She started moving her fingers at an inhuman pace, enjoying the sound of her girlfriends screams. It like music to her ears. Or... Gem, I guess. Just when she felt the insides of her partner core squeeze hee fingers, she pulle out, making the female under her whine. She was so close to releasing.

This made Spinel chuckle. The gem moved lower, before she was face to face with her girlfriend's wet sex. She got her tongue out, before giving her lover one, big, slow lick.

"Spinel... ~!"

The girl quickly intertwined her fingers into the said gems hair, breathing heavily as her pink lover repeated the action a few more times, before deciding it was enough. The gem slowly opened up her girlfriend, before pressing her tongue slowly inside. She soon started eating her girlfriend out, making the {e/c} colored human girl scream in pleasure. She moved her tongue in and out, holdig her {s/c} legs. To add to the pleasure, Spinel placed her thumb on {Y/n}'s clit, making then girl scream louder. Oh, how Spinel loved those sounds right now.

After a little while, though, Spinel could feel her partner's insided squeeze her tongue, this time deciding to be merciful.

"Release it, toots. Come on~."

Finally. The human girl screamed, releasing her white fluids on the gems tongue. Spinel finally took her tongue out, the cum coming out with the muscel. {Y/n} laid there panting heavily as she tried to regain her composure. Spinel was finally eye to eye with {Y/n}, her head propped in her hand as she leaned onto her elbow, rubbing the {h/c} headed girl's back, whom had her head stuffed into Spinel's chest, enjoyingb the warmth of her gem lover, before finally closing her eyes, resting after all of that.. Well... Fucking.

"Good night, doll."

Muttered Spinel to the human.

{Bonus ending ;)}

"Wait. So, how did you know how to do that?"

Asked the girl, looking at Spinel

"I watched some of you're so called porn on your phone."

Silence filled the air for a brief moment.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Hooo.Finally. It's done. Welp, I hope you liked this shit. Tell me in the comments what you want next. Until then, I'll see ya'll later! Delia... Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 36 8
I'm not good at writing descriptions, so it's all in the title for this book. This book uses OC's. I do not own Steven Universe, any of its characte...
34.8K 847 12
Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah
5.5K 112 19
bEST SU fanfic Evver XDXDXDXD
160K 1.4K 18
You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I have finish writing all of the other req...