Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 36 - An out

20.9K 711 111
By KatCWrites

"So, your boyfriend gets to move in, but Shay and I got told to go and find our own house?" Lane asks with a smirk on his face.

Turning to him I smile. "That's because I'm the favourite and they love Zay more then they love you."

"It's because he isn't moving in, and you're having a baby." Dad crossed his arms over his chest with a grin on his face. "Don't get to attached Charlie, Zay isn't living here forever." He reminds me.

"I know." I shrug "I just like messing with your dumb son." I giggle as I make my way up the stairs.

I head up the stairs and down to the spare room where Zay is all set up for as long as he needs to recover, sure we're going to sleep together every night anyway, but it's still nice for him to have his own space, especially when he's resting and I'm studying.

On my way down the hall Lane's bedroom door opens and Shay gives me a soft smile "Hey."

"Hey." I smile back.

Shay and I haven't had much a chance to talk since the whole argument went down, she said sorry at school but I haven't seen her since then, I've been too busy looking after Zay and keeping on top of my studies.

"I guess we're not going back to school anytime soon?" She asks

"Nope." I shrug "And to be honest I don't mind I'd rather not be there and study from home."

"I want to go back, I'm sick of being cooped up in this damn house."

"They're only doing it to keep you safe." I shrug

"Yeah well I'm sick of having Lane hold my hand if I so much as need to walk out the front door."

"I know it's frustrating right now, but this is the life you've chosen Shay, you've known Lane was going to take over the Cobras since we could talk, none of this was hidden from you and you still choose to be with him."

"You can't help who you love Charlie, you of all people should know that." She huffs.

"Okay, I'm going to pretend you didn't just have a dig at where my boyfriend comes from for no reason at all." I shoot her a warning clear. "If you want out, you know where the front door is, but you're having his child now and you won't be able to keep him from the child."

Not wanting to fight I continue down the end of the hall and push the door to the spare room open.

"Hey sleepy head." I smile over a freshly awaken Zay.

"Hey princess." He pats the bed next to him.

I walk over and lay myself down next to him, snuggling up his side as he places an arm around me.

"Everything okay?"

"You heard?" I sigh

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." He assures

"No, I want to, I just don't understand what's going on with her, I mean sure she's pregnant but it's like she's become a different person." I sigh "I just don't understand why she's gotten so mean, Lane is only looking after her."

"Maybe it's just her hormones messing with her." He suggests.

"Maybe." I nod and think for a moment. "You know what I said to Shay just now, that she's always known about the life she's chosen and so on."

"Mmm." He hums.

"I just realized that you didn't exactly sign up for this when you met me."

"Char, we've been over this an-"

"Zay." I press my finger to his lips. "I wasn't done. I know at the time you said you were okay with it all but things are different now, look at the mess I've dragged you into. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted out." I tell him honestly

"And I'm not saying that because I'm some silly insecure girl who needs you to tell me you love me and you'd never leave, I'm telling you because if you were ever looking for an out, I wouldn't blame this being it."

"Remind me again how this is your fault." He raises a brow "I was friends with Luke and I bailed on him, that's why he hates me, Tyler is just a cocky little prick that hates me because he's mad I stole his girl, who he never deserved." He laughs

"You bailed on Luke because of me, Tyler hates you before of me, you're in this condition right now because of me, you're under house arrest because of me, you've been pushed back into the gang life you were trying to escape because of me." I ague.

"I bailed on Luke because he was selling rigged up drugs as well as selling to underage kids and it was going to get me killed or locked up, Tyler hates everyone but himself, I'm in this condition because of the actions that other humans if you can call them that, who aren't you made a life choice, and if I didn't want to be part of the Cobras I would have told your dad no, believe it or not, I'm not scared of him, we're bros."

"Oh you're Bros?" I giggle, he never fails to make me smile.

"Yes, and above all of that even knowing what I know now, even if the day I saw you for the first time I had a premonition of what was coming, I still would have stepped in, and I'd do everything again. The only thing I'd change is I'd kick Tyler's ass in the alley. I laugh.

"Stop." I giggle softly.

"The good far outweighs the bad Charlie Raven." He kisses my lips. "And I love you, and I know that you love me, so stop with all this talk about me leaving because I'm not leaving." He kisses my lips again. "Even if you break up with me, I'm still part of the Cobras and I'll just kill off any new man you bring home." he laughs.

"Oh god, I'm in love with a psycho." I joke with a laugh.

"I thought girls were into the whole possessive thing." He teases.

"Mmm, it's a little bit hot." I press my lips to his.

The bedroom door opens and Frankie walks in. "Fuck." He places his hands over his eyes. "Aren't you like half dead?" He teases Zay

"My ribs are broken, not my dick." Zay teases back

"Stop." I warn him with a giggle. "You can open your eyes Frankie, there is nothing to see here."

"Thank god." He uncovers his eyes with a laugh. "I just came to see how you're settling in, but I can see Charlie here has you well taken care of."

"Okay what is it with you and my mother constantly talking about sex?" I laugh.

"Deep down I think she knows we were made for each other but your father beat me to her." He jokes

"In your dreams Cameron." Dad laughs as he enters the room. "Don't listen to this shit talker." He tells us referring to Frankie with a smirk.

"Other than to be mean to Frankie do you need something?" I question.

"Are you able to get downstairs or shall I bring the meeting to you?" He asks Zay.

"I can make it down the stairs." Zay nods.

"Good, meeting in ten everyone will be here." He turns and looks at Frankie. "I'm assuming you'll be sticking around?"

"Sure thing, boss." Frankie shakes his head laughing.

"Good, because I'm thinking that Dr girlfriend of yours could be very useful to us." He begins as they walk down the stairs.

"Your dad joined the Cobras?" I ask looking surprised.

"Apparently." Zay shrugs.

"Well I sure hope Sara knows what she's in for." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.5K 74
Mia Ricci twenty-one years old, sweet, beautiful, and smart yet somehow lead down a dangerous road by the one she trusted. Enzo Moretti twenty-five...
2.9M 65.4K 60
Easton Raven, born into the mafia world and next in line to take the seat handed down from generation to generation. Rough, tough, ruthless, charming...
1M 25.5K 37
Jason doesn't play nice. If you owe him money and it's past its due date, you best believe he's going to f*ck you up. That's until one of these cases...
450K 8.5K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...