Nekomata Deku

بواسطة Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... المزيد

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Operation Dekuharem

13.9K 221 108
بواسطة Stillwell03

Before we start, let me just remind some people how evil pieces work in Highschool DxD for those that need a refresher. Evil pieces are pieces similar to chess with each piece other than the king able to be used to revive a human or different race into a half devil with specific characteristics of said piece(i.e. knights have high speed, bishops have high magic, etc.). At max, a house can hold 15 revived devil's. Some people may cost more pieces to revive(like Issei who took 8 pawn pieces or Kuroka with 2 bishops) and once a piece is used however, it cannot be taken back. In addition, only pieces of the same kind can be used to revive a single person. So you can't use a knight and rook piece on the same person. Only a knight and another knight or rook and another rook in this example could work. With that said, lets start the next chapter.

Izuku POV:

We arrived at Dagobah Municipal beach a few minutes early and saw what it had become over the years. "Eww, it smells like warm garbage." "It fucking wreaks here." "At least you don't have enhanced senses of smell." The smell was so bad, I had to put a clothes pin on my nose to not puke. "Good to see you all made it." We turn to All Might behind us in his smaller form and start questioning him. "So why are we at this fucking dump?" "To train." "Come again?" He looks out to the beach and begins explaining. "This beach was once a beautiful area for families and young couples such as yourselves to visit. But due to the oceans current, it has become an illegal dumping sight." I remember back when me and Kaachan were little how this place used to look. It really was beautiful before it became this.

"Young Midoriya, you see that fridge?" All Might points to an old fridge that someone put here. I nodded at him before he continued. "Try picking it up and please lose the pin. I can't take you seriously with it on." I do as he says and shiver at the scent before getting to the fridge. Once there, I lift it with one hand and turn to an amazed All Might. "Just how strong are you?" "Dunno. Never stopped to see what the max amount of weight I can manage is. Heaviest I lifted was a school bus when I was 8." I walked to the curb and put the fridge gently on the curb. "I-I'm at a loss for words. You may actually be more than ready to inherit my quirk right now." I start to smile a bit before I remember what I neglected to ask yesterday.

"I probably should ask this before we go any farther, but what is your quirk and how can I obtain it?" "Allow me to explain. My quirk is called One For All. It is comprised of a stockpile and a quirk that allows me to pass it to others and gain more power as it is passed down. Not counting you, this quirk has touched 8 different people. Once you obtain it, you will achieve strength far greater than myself." I go a little pale at this remembering what raw powers done for my life. "All Might, I'm a little scared." Why are you scared my boy?" I start to hesitate to answer. "B-before anything, I should probably say that I'm not human." Both All Might and Ochako look at me confused. "You sure you wanna go down this path Deku? When they find out, everything can change." "All Might's entrusting me with his secret, it's only fair I entrust him with mine. It's also getting harder and harder for me to keep it from Ochako." "Fair enough. Your secret, your call."

I start to take a breath before saying my tale to them. I explain about my life before and after Kuroka did what she did and why I hold a lot of guilt in me. Ochako and All Might looked at me amazed with Kaachan having concern for me(I'm holding off on telling Izuku's full story until later for plot reasons). "And that's how I'm where I am." I looked down and started tearing up remembering what I did to Shirone. "Now I see why your scared young Midoriya." Ochako runs up and hugs me with her arms wrapped around my head. "I'm sorry Deku. If I'd known, I would've helped you more. I should've been a better friend." "There's no way you could've known Ochako. I kept this a secret because I didn't want to drag you into my issues." "Believe me when I say his life hasn't been easy Ochako. Inko said that he always keeps a low profile just to avoid being found by devils. The only reason I know is because I walked in on him during a bad time and found out everything after." We all stayed there silent until All Might speaks.

"Are there others like you?" "...As far as I know, my sisters and me were the only nekomata left. I don't believe Kuroka kicked the bucket yet, she's way too strong for that. But I can't guarantee Shirone is still alive. I don't want to believe it, but she may have been found and killed already." Ochako hugs me tighter knowing how much I'd hate to admit it. "Young man, I do not wish to give you this power because I feel guilty or want to make you an ultimate being. I want to give you it to help people. Yes it is raw unrefined power, but it is what you choose to do with it that defines what happens after." "And if I go power crazy like my sister, what then?" "You won't Deku, because your stronger than her in heart and will." Kaachan smiles at me with me holding a bit of a blush.

"I'm not going to guarantee that I won't go drunk with power, but I'll do my best not to." I stare at All Might with my nerves on edge with my resolve to accept his power. "Nicely done my boy." He turns into his buff form and grabs a piece of his hair. "NOW, EAT THIS!" "...What?" we all look at him like he's crazy until he speaks. "TO OBTAIN MY POWER, YOU NEED SOME OF MY DNA! NOW EAT! EAT!" I shove the hair in my mouth and force myself to swallow it. It tasted like I was literally eating the garbage on the beach. 'This literally is the weirdest thing I've ever done!'

5 months later

Ever since I obtained OFA, All Might had us clean the beach as physical training. Thanks to my strength, Kaachan's explosions, and Ochako's gravity control, we got the seemingly impossible job done in 3 months with All Might impressed beyond efforts. After we finished, we began one on one sparring lessons and three on one matches with All Might. Were improving, but were still a long way from being at his level. All Might also offered me a free ride to UA as something he wanted to show his appreciation with, but I declined it. Instead, I asked him to give it to Ochako since her quirk isn't the greatest suit for the exam. She wasn't as thrilled, but she accepted knowing me and Kaachan would pass without an issue.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Deku." "Yeah, had to persuade her to wear some sexy underwear today. Wanna see?" I go completely red when Kaachan tries to pull Ochako's skirt up to show a dark pink T string she was wearing. "Katsumi, stop it!" Today we were given the day off of training and decided to go out. Kaachan decided to wear a skull shirt with a pair of skintight jeans with Ochako wearing a pro hero 13 shirt and a simple black skirt. "O-ok, lets find somewhere to go." We started walking with Ochako starting a conversation.

"Why are you so intent on me doing it with Deku Katsumi?" "I've been wondering that too. N-not that I wouldn't mind doing with you Ochako, but it is weird." She smirks and points at me. "To make you a harem." "Come again?" We both look at her completely lost. "Nekomata aren't human, that means their laws of marriage and children are different. Your one of the last nekomata with no form of possibility to pass on your lineage outside of me. So as a way to fix that, I'm allowing you to fuck as many women as long as me and Ochako are your top two. Lets call this plan 'Operation Dekuharem'" We both look amazed at her before I speak. "I didn't know you looked at me like that?" "You'd think I'd let you fuck the shit out of me and leave you in the friend zone. Get real, your stuck with me till the day you die." She starts laughing with me worried about the future a bit.

While paying attention to Kaachan, I accidentally bump into someone and knock them down. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was-*sniff* *sniff*" 'Oh shit.' "It's fine, I should've looked up." I look down and realize it's the girl from the sludge villain incident. "Aren't you the kid that saved me?" "U-uh, yeah. How are you holding up?" "Fine." She looks over to Kaachan and Ochako and holds a distant look. "Am I interrupting something?" "Nah, we were just talking about some stuff. Names Katsumi Bakugo. The round face over there is Ochako Uraraka." "Stop calling me weird names Katsumi." "And this guy is Izuku Midoriya. Your prince charming from the incident." 

I go completely red at this with my tail going a mile a minute. "S-s-sorry about her, she says some odd things sometimes." I couldn't hold my embarrassment back as Kaachan only laughed at me. "It is nice to meet you, my name is Sona Sitori(her alias last name in the story). Thank you for what you did before." She bows and motions to a cafe. "Allow me to offer you all something to drink as gratitude." She holds absolutely no emotion at all with me scared beyond belief. Ochako and Kaachan take my arms and brings me with them into the cafe unaware of what she is.

Once inside, we get a booth in the corner of the nearly empty shop with Sitori sitting across from us. "Am I to assume you three are dating?" "You can say that." Kaachan smirks at me and Ocha with us blushing a bit. "Very well, then may I ask you something Midoriya?" "Uh, sure what is it?" "When you entered in to save me, what were your motives?" "...Excuse me?" "Nobody in this world does things for free, so what did you want to gain from saving me? Money? Fame?" "I-I don't know who you have been around, but I just did it because I wanted to help." She looks at me a little confused before continuing.

"Very well then. As a token of my gratitude, you may ask me of one request." I shake my head no at her offer before answering. "I'm sorry, but I didn't save you for a reward. I wanted to help you because you needed help. If I were to take advantage of your position, I would be no better than the sludge villain that attacked you." Her eyes widen in surprise as I refuse her offer before cleaning her classes. "Never have I found someone who wishes only to do good in quite some time. Your truly an odd one Izuku Midoriya." "Uh, thanks I think." She rummages into her pocket and brings out two rook pieces.

"If I may, I would like to give you an offer. If you accept, you will be given power unparalleled in this world. In exchange, I would like you to assist me in my own endeavors. Will you take it?" "I decline." I hold my arms in a cross before continuing. "I know what you are and what your offering Sitori and am flattered. But I do not wish to be part of your devil house." She looked at me amazed that I knew about what she was offering. "How do you know abou-" "Best not to meow up that tree. The point is, I'm honored but do not want to accept it. My family has a bad history with raw power and I want nothing to do with that."

I get up and motion the girls to get up. "Thank you for the drink." She hands me a slip of paper with a phone number on it. "If you change your mind, feel free to call. I would also like to speak to you a bit more on your logic of selflessness. It intrigues me." She cracks a bit of a smile before I slowly take the paper. "Thanks." "Hold it Deku." Kaachan takes out a marker and grabs a napkin to write my phone number down on it before giving it to Sitori. "Just to make it fair." Sitori smiles at it before speaking. "Thank you. Also, whether it makes a difference, my actual last name is Sona Sitri."

I go pale at this before bowing and leaving with the girls almost pushing them out of the cafe. "Deku, what the fuck?" "You ok, you look like you've seen a ghost." "That was the next head of the Sitri house! A top tier devil house with the eldest sister being one of the four great devils that have some of the most power in the devils faction. If she finds out what I am, were all dead before we realize what happened." When I say that Sitri was a top tier devil, they all freeze and go pale. "Lets try and avoid her as best we can to not have the Sitri house in our business. I don't want to cause waves with Leviathan at all costs." They nod as we all head back home.

Meanwhile Sona POV:

I look down at the piece of paper and smile a bit. 'Izuku Midoriya. You remind me so much of my close friend, it's remarkable.' I giggle a bit before questioning why I'm so excited. 'Perhaps if I interact with him more, I can learn why I'm so happy to be acquainted with him.' I open my phone and start dialing in his number before calling a friend for advice. 'Perhaps Rias will know about what I am feeling more.'

Later that evening at the Midoriya's Izuku POV:

After the incident with the Sitri girl, we decided to head home and spend the day at my place. "Oi Deku! Get your ass in here!" I get up off the couch and start heading to my room where Kaachan took Ochako a few minutes ago. "So are you gonna tell me why your both in my ro-" I stop mid sentence when I open the door to see Kaachan fingering Ochako on my bed while both naked. "Uhh." "Tonight's the night you show Ochako what she's been missing out on." I shut the door behind me and start to get entranced by the smell. 'Damn my instincts. This is gonna be a long night.'

Lemon warning🍋

3rd person POV:

As Izuku came in, his animal insticts started to move him towards Ochako with her still holding some form of sanity in her. "D-Deku, please make her stop." Izuku grabs Katsumi's arms and pulls them away before kissing Ochako's lips. He immediately dominates her mouth before letting go of Katsumi and pulling Ochako close to him. Once he releases her from the kiss, Ochako starts to fall in a daze to see Izuku acting on his carnal thoughts. "Deku, what are youAHHH!"

She stops mid sentence when Izuku starts fingering her pussy with his claws slightly extended. Though not cutting her, the strange sensation had thrown shivers down Ochako's spine to make her go over the edge and spray on Izuku's fingers. He takes his hand away and tastes her nectar before taking his shirt off. "Holy crap!" Ochako had looked at Izuku as he was toned to no end before he slid his pants down to reveal his erect 12 inch member. "Yeah, you ain't going unsatisfied Ochako."

Izuku grabs Ochako's head and sits on her soft stomach to put his dick between her breasts. "Deku what are you do-mmph!" Izuku shoves his tip in her mouth while using her plump breasts to massage the sides of him. As this was happening, Ochako felt scared that the boy she knew was gone and saw only a dazed beast in her wake. She was able to get his dick out of her mouth to finally speak. "Izuku!" Hearing his name be shouted took him out of his trance and realize what he was doing.

"Ochako, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" He immediately got off her and started crying with her calming down when she saw the boy she loved back to his senses. "It's fine Deku, I just didn't expect that." She starts to get up a little and feel something ache inside her. "S-since we got this far, d-do you want to continue?" Izuku heard this and looked up at Ochako as she held a blush on her face. "I-is it alright after what happened?" "It's ok, I know now your in your right mind."

Izuku went to his dresser drawer and grabbed a condom before sliding it on himself and getting between Ochako's legs. "This may hurt, I'll be as gentle as I can. Also, I'm sorry about before again." "*giggle* It's ok Deku, I look at it as something that I should look out for next time." Izuku heard this and started to be happy she wasn't mad and would want to do this again. "Just put it in already and stop with the fucking cute shit!" Katsumi had gotten behind Izuku and kicked him to put everything inside Ochako who let out a scream in pain.

"Ochako, sorry!" She began to pant as she looked down and saw that she was connected to Izuku and smiled. "Guess we can say we've crossed that line now." Izuku looked down and nodded. Once a few minutes passed, Izuku started to move slowly inside Ochako. He felt as her folds wrapped around him with desire. He looked at her face to see she was on cloud nine. To help with the pain, Izuku decided to take her breasts and nibble on her nipples. The feel of Izuku's cat tongue on Ochako's soft tender breasts had made her throw her head back in pleasure. She began to drool at the feeling of having both her pussy and nipples messed with and moaned more.

"Ochako, I'm about to knot." Izuku states this with a little pain for Ochako not to understand. "What do you mean by knot?" "It means he's getting close and the bottom of his dick is starting to swell. Think of it as insurance when you go raw that your gonna get knocked up." Ochako looks at Izuku's pained face as he pulls out some to prevent himself from knotting inside her at the moment. "I-if you want to put it in, I don't mind." Izuku hears this as Ochako puts a kiss on his lips. He agrees and pushes his knot inside her.

As this happens. Ochako feels the bulge and starts to freak out a little. Izuku begins kissing her with Ochako beginning to calm down. After about another minute, Izuku starts to let out a groan as he cums right in the condom. The residual heat that passed through had made Ochako climax as well and made them both start panting for air. Izuku takes Ochako and slowly turns her to lay on him with him purring at the feeling of them being connected and wraps his tail around her lower body.

Lemon end🍋

Izuku POV:

As me and Ochako laid on the bed, I felt as if I had just concurred the world with the feeling of happiness welling up inside me. "Hey Deku, how long until I can take your p-penis out of me?" Ochako felt awkward talking about my thing with me scratching my cheek. "It uhh, it's probably gonna be a while. It normally doesn't return to normal until my erection goes down." She smiles a bit at me before answering. "So I'm stuck in this position for a while, I'm ok with that." I start to purr a bit with my tail wagging across her butt. 'She's so cute.'

"Oh yeah, I'm surprised you didn't want in Kaachan." "Yeah, I kinda would've figured you would come in at the last minute and take Deku for yourself." She starts to smirk at us before answering. "Who said that I'm not getting a turn." She holds up a box that says 'Heat enhancer' on it and smiles. "Once Deku gets out of you, I'm going next and taking him at his most primal form." 'As I guessed, this is gonna be a long night.'

And that finishes this chapter. So just to be clear, I made it so Sona had two rooks at the moment and was looking for more members of her house. Since Saji didn't come into play yet, Izuku had a more drastic affect on Sona with her respecting his decisions and having some interest in him. Stay tuned for the next chapter which will have some changes with Ochako now being a recommended student. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5K 45 32
Katsumi is Bakugou Katsuki's younger twin sibling. In their second year of high school Katsumi enrolled into U.A. with their big brother, and someone...
2.5K 72 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
59K 1.3K 56
Izuku Yagi was part of a family like any other, happy and healthy. Along with his sister, the two were thought to have a bright future ahead of them...
30.7K 751 26
Disgraced and forced to leave home, Izuku Midoriya and his friends are forced on a journey to retrieve his lost magic. Join the trio on their journey...