Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 23 - Together

23.8K 772 48
By KatCWrites

Dinner with the family was great. Having Sasha and Ryan back only added more fun and entertainment to the night. Ryan is one of the funniest people I have ever met and It's so nice to have them home. I know Shay is happy to have them back as well, as much as she loves staying with us, she loves spending time with her parents, they're very close.

It was nice to see the Cobra family interacting with Zay and making him feel included in everything. I know Zay isn't about the life they lead but it's clear that if he did ever want to play a part in it, they'd let him, they all get along so well.

After dinner I help Mom, Sasha and Shay clean up while the boys play a game of poker out on the back deck. I hate cleaning, I'd much rather be out with the boys but seeing as they cooked all the food this time, it's only fair I clean up.

"I see you and Lane are nice and made up." I wink as Shay as I pass her a dry plate to put away.

"What are you talking about?" She giggles

"How was fixing the car?" I nudge her.

"Oh my God." her eyes become wide and she almost drops the plate she's holding.

"Secret is safe with me boo." I wink again and hand her the last plate.

I exit the kitchen and make my way out the back where the boys are. "Who's winning?" I ask with a smile.

"Your boyfriend is kicking our asses." Lane huffs with a laugh.

"I don't know if I can except someone better at poker then me into the family." My dad laughs.

I take a seat on Zay's lap and look at his poker hand. "Ohh good hand." I giggle and I look at guys, psyching them out even further.

"Hell nah, I'm out." Lane laughs and throws his cards down.

"I think I might call it a night as well." Dad speaks up as he places his cards down. "Good job kid." He pushes the money closer to Zay.

"No guys, keep your money." he laughs

"We play for real cash around here boy, and you earned it, so take it." Dad grins as he leaves the table, everyone else soon following.

"Sorry I ruined your game." I smile down at Zay

"Are you though? Your smile says otherwise." He gives me a grin back.

"Mm, I might have had some other things in mind." I hum softly and lean down pressing my lips to his.

"What ideas?" He smirks against my lips.

"For a start, my house is a little full, I was wondering if we could go back to your place, and after that I could probably show you better than I could tell you."

"Go get your stuff." He grins and pulls his back from mine.

It didn't take me long to get my things together and after I say my goodbyes to the family we head out of the door.

We arrive at his place and I place my bag in his room, then make my way back out to the living room where he is sitting on the couch.

"Your room is cute." I smile as I take a seat next to him.

"Very boring compared to yours princess." He grins.

"Okay enough with the small talk, shall we just cut to the chase?" I giggle as I pull him closer to him and press my lips to his.

"What happened to my sweet, innocent Charlie?" He smirks against my lips and proceeds to deepen the kiss.

"She's gone, at least when it comes to this, but only with you." I grin back before sliding my tongue into his mouth.

It's true, I become a different person around Zay. Never have I been the one to initiate sex. I know I've only ever been with one other person that was Tyler, but Zay sparks something in me that I've never felt before. When I'm close to him, when he kisses me, when he so much as touches me, he sends these waves of heat through my body and I want him, I want him bad, all the time.

I place my hands at the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head, revealing his perfect, tattooed body. He is so hot, it kills me. My physical attraction to him is insane.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking up at me as I straddle his lap, just like he had done the first time.

"I'm sure Zay." I lean down and begin places kisses on his neck. "I want you so bad." I breathe against his skin before continuing my kisses.

Zayd's POV: (Mature)

I've never had to be gentle with someone before. My usual sex is a one-night stand with some girl I hardly know, and usually, those girls are up for anything.

With Charlie I can't help but feel guarded, it's not because I don't want her, because believe me I do. But with everything she's been through with Tyler, I don't know how to act with her, I don't want to get too rough.

"Zay." She mumbles pulling back. "D-do you not want to?" She looks down at me with a confused look in her eyes.

"I want to." I nod and let out a deep breath. "I just, I'm scared I'm going to do something wrong."

She giggles softly. "You're not going to do anything wrong, I told you I want this." She assures me as she leans down and presses her lips to mine. "I trust you."

She places her hands at the bottom of her shirt and pulls it over her head, throwing it to the floor next to mine.

I press my lips to hers, hard, and deepen the kiss as I stand up with her legs around my waist and carry her to the bedroom not once breaking the kiss. As we reach the room, I lay her down on the bed, falling down with her as we continue to kiss.

As the kissing continues, she reaches for my jeans and unbuttons them. Once I help her pull them off, I do the same with her shorts and that leaves both of us in only our underwear.

Unable to wait any longer, I remove her bra, followed by her panties. I plant kisses from her neck down to her hips and move her legs apart, burring my face between her legs as I taste her for the first time in what feels like forever.

Her back arches instantly and she moves her hand on my hair. "That feels so good." She moans out softly.

I continue this until I feel her legs begin to shake and her grip on my hair becomes tighter. Only this time I don't let finish and I pull back and begin kissing back up her body.

"Zay what the hell?" She huffs. "I was so close."

"I know," I smirk and press my lips to her. "But you should know by now I'm not a very patient person Char."

And with that, I thrust into her.

"Oh fuck." She moans out.

That's the first time I've ever heard her swear.

I continue thrusting in and out of her and even though I'm trying not to hold back, she must be able to feel I am, because she pulls my face to hers as she rocks her hips against mine and whispers

"You can go harder, don't hold back on me." She smirks.

I follow her instructions and begin to thrust harder. She follows my lead and pushes back hard against me.

"Fuck." I breathe out, finally getting the relief I'd been looking for.

We continue this way for a few more minutes and then I feel Charlie beginning to shake under me once again.

"Are you close baby?" I smirk at her, as I continue already knowing her answer. "Fuck you look so sexy right now."

Smirking up at me, she wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me further in. "You already know the answer to that." She breathes out in a moan.

I continue thrusting, hitting her hard right where she wants it.

"Oh God Zay," She moans out loudly" As I feel her come undone under me.

"Fuck I love it when you say my name." I thrust a few more times before releasing.

I collapse down the bed next to her breathing heavily as I try to catch my breath. That's when it hits me. "Fuck, I wasn't wearing a condom, I literally just came inside you."

"I felt that." Charlie shakes her head at me laughing. "I'm on the pill Zay and I have been for a while now, I never miss it, we're fine."

"Right." I nod "Sorry to freak on you, but I've never not used protection before."

"Me either." She shrugs "It felt good though." She gives me a smirk.

"It felt fucking amazing." I laugh in agreeance as I pull her closer to me and kiss the top of her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.1K 35
"I could spend hours between your legs, teasing... sucking, tasting you." ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ *Completed & Slowly Being Rewritten* Previous title: Ca...
252K 7.1K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
334K 11.7K 20
HIS Book Series #1: Don't have to read series in order! :) Annie is 27 years old and has just moved into an apartment with her best friend, Rachelle...
443K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...