Batboys x reader

By jaywhy25

Basically what the title says. Plus slow updates and I'm not really good at writing. Some have preferences an... More

What you need to know and keys
Dick graysonXreader/ too caring
Jason toddXreader/ it wasnt your fault
Damian wayneXoptimistic!reader/ Art
How dating the batboys would be
BatboysXreader
Tim DrakeXreader//
DickXreaderXJason
BatboysXreader
Damian WayneX Abused!reader
TimX reader
Batboys Preferences
Jason ToddXreader
Dick graysonXreader
TimXreader
How you met
DamianXreader
Batboys preferences
Preferences
screen backgrounds and names
Another..........Preferences
Pet stories
Damian Wayne X theater!reader
Music preferences
Batfamily X reader
BatfamilyXbatmom,psychic!reader
Q an A/ truth and dare
Promposals
BatfamilyX batsis!reader
Prom pics
2020 halloween couple costumes
Advice you gave them as Batmom
BatfamilyXbatmom,psychic!reader 2
Messages from an ex
BatfamilyXreader
Romance movies
In public

Christmas traditions

3.7K 82 4
By jaywhy25

I know it's kind of late for this. I'm kind of thinking of adding Bruce to the preferences but I don't know yet.
Warning- Cussing

(Y/N)- your name
_________________________________

Dick
You guys always bake on Christmas Eve, listen to carols, and wrap late Christmas presents. You guys cuddle up on the couch with the Christmas tree lit up, the smell of fresh baked cookies in the air, a huge warm blanket (because usually the heater gets broken during this time of year) around you guys, and watching Christmas movies from the 70s to the present.

Jason
You guys don't really like Christmas. You had a bad experience with it and Jason thinks it's a waste of time. So you guys just bake and eat some cookie dough, that never ends up in the oven. You guys just take it as a relax day so you read, watch tv, or do bedroom activities.(if you know what I mean) Sometimes you guys get so bored you start playing board games, anything with cards and dice you win at and the games that use boards, like monopoly or sorry, he usually wins.

Tim
You guys sleep in really late, have so much coffee, and eat a lot of sweets. You both can't cook so you buy it from a coffee shop. On Christmas is your guys lazy day. You just cuddle one another.

Damian
Your family always leaves you alone for Christmas so you surprise him at 6 in the morning by jumping on him and kissing him on the cheek to wake him up. He'll always groan and ask you what your doing and you'll just say "it's Christmas!!" Bruce thinks of you as a daughter so you will also buy him and Alfred a gift. You both talk and tell each other stories, more of he would tell you the stories since you know he's robin. It would end with you falling asleep on his lap and Bruce telling Damian that he has the day off.

Here you go thank you for reading.

345 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
995K 19.1K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
1.1K 16 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
395K 9.8K 65
Title says it all Rated #1 in #jasontodd 2018!!! Rated #1 in #robin 2018!!! Rated #2 in #timdrake 2018!! Rated #8 in #readerinsert 2018 Rated #21 in...