Delicate | Kim Taehyung x Mal...

By Blink_ofanEye

Being homeschooled all his life, M/n only had one dream, to be able to study at GENIE High. Y/n meets new fri... More

Introduction/Informations you need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Halloween Bonus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You Belong With Me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hello everyone!

Chapter 22

1.9K 50 87
By Blink_ofanEye

A few weeks passed and it was only a day till halloween. M/n's class had been busy on decorating their classroom and making it 'the best'.

"What if we add some effects?" Jennie suggested as she looked around the now spooky classroom. "What kind of effects?" Namjoon asked as he turned to her with hands on his hips. "Like a laser machine. We can set it and we'll get the effect of spooky spiders, zombies or whatever." Jennie explained. Namjoon raised his eyebrows in a mused way. "Great idea. But where can we get one of those." Namjoon asked with slight worry on his tone. "Don't worry, I'll bring it tomorrow." Jennie patted Namjoon's shoulders and walked out of the classroom and headed to the cafeteria with the other girls.

Jungkook just set down a box of trash that they have used to decorate the classroom. He turned to M/n who's looking around and occasionally getting scared of the hanging spiders on the ceiling. Jungkook laughed lightly at the cute faces M/n was making as he was flinching.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP!

Jungkook clutched his beating heart as he looked at M/n.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna confess to him my feelings.

Jungkook smiled at himself proudly as he kept his eyes unto M/n. Jungkook walked up to M/n and placed his hand on his shoulder, making M/n flinch at that moment, M/n turned around to look at the person who surprised him to see it was only Jungkook. "Relax, it's just me." Jungkook muttered lightheartedly, M/n looked relieved as he registered Jungkook's soft features.

M/n had just now noticed the small, little freckle under his bottom lip. He trailed his eyes up to Jungkook's eyes, once they've met Jungkook couldn't resist but smile. "Are you free t-this weekend." Jungkook asked, he internally slapped himself for stuttering. "Y-Yeah... I don't have a-any plans. W-Why?" M/n raised his brow and tilted his head in confusion.

Jungkook's heart leaped as he saw the cute head tilt M/n was doing and it made him more mushy and nervous. "D-Do you wanna hangout? Just m-me and you...?" Jungkook awkwardly asked, he scratched the nape of his neck and a faint blush crept up his cheeks.

Please say yes!

"Yes! O-Of course." M/n answered and Jungkook's heart exploded, he felt his knees go weak but regained his composure. He caughed to release the nervousness and smiled his bunny smile. "Alright, how does this Saturday sound?" Jungkook suggested and M/n nodded his head with a smile, his hair swiftly going along with the movement of his head which made Jungkook's heart flutter. Jungkook nodded and went along with the other student to the cafeteria.

M/n turned around but was surprised as he saw Taehyung walking towards him. His breathing hitched as Taehyung stopped in front of him. "Can I talk to you?" Taehyung muttered in a low, commanding tone. M/n nodded his head slowly as his lips gaped in a dumbfounded way. Taehyung then walked past M/n and into the hallway. M/n realized what was happening and quickly put everything in his bag and headed out of their classroom.

M/n followed cautiously behind Taehyung, he observed every detail from how perfect his hair was to how much broader his shoulders than his, and how much he looked more of a man than he is. M/n looked down at his body and saw his skinny arms and how soft he looked. M/n sighed aloud causing Taehyung to halt. "Didn't I told you to walk beside me?" Taehyung said without having to look at M/n. M/n scratched the back of his head and walked beside Taehyung. Once he was beside him, Taehyung started to walk again with M/n beside him.

They reached the rooftop of one of the buildings and Taehyung leaned his back on the steel bars to keep them from falling. "W-What did y-you want to t-talk about?" M/n asked, Taehyung only took a deep breath before speaking. "Thank you." he muttered lowly, M/n didn't caught it so he squinted his eyes and leaned his head forward. "W-What?" M/n asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I said thank you." Taehyung said with more loud and clear voice. M/n's cheeks started to burn and it crept up to his ears. "W-What for?" M/n asked lamely and Taehyung pushed himself from the steel bars and strutted towards M/n.

"You know what you did. I'm just glad that you're the one who helped my mom." Taehyung finished with a warm smile. Blood quickly flowed through M/n's veins and his heartbeat started to increase. He couldn't resist but return the smile.

His smile is so contagious!

M/n thought as he thought of something to say. "W-Well I guess 'thank you' a-are the w-words for i-it." M/n remarked with small chuckle. Taehyung also chuckled at his remark and M/n became even more red as he listened to Taehyung's deep, baritone chuckle.

meanwhile...

Tzuyu was walking along the hallway with her group when a senior stopped in front of her. "H-Hey Tzuyu, I was wondering if we can wear couple costumes for the halloween party tomorrow?" Tzuyu just smiled at him apologetically, "Oppa, I'm sorry but we're gonne do a group costumes together." Tzuyu gestured to her unnies and the senior immediately scrathed the back of his head. "Oh? Is that so? I-I'm sorry then." the senior then headed off while hitting his head and calling himself stupid.

"Are we gonna do a group costume?" Sana asked Tzuyu, Tzuyu crossed her arms on her chest before rolling her eyes. "Duh, no. The guy's a loser so I had to make an excuse." Tzuyu sassily replied. Sana made a knowing look and nodded her head. Tzuyu returned to her position but halted when she faced the big, wide window. She saw Taehyung and M/n on the other building, talking.

Tzuyu chew the flesh of her lip as she watched the sight. Her left eye twitched in irritation as M/n seemingly blushed at what Taehyung said to him. She then rolled her eyes and started walking along the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~

M/n backed away, seemingly shocked. "W-What?" he stuttered out. "Mom's inviting you to dinner tonight, to thank you." Taehyung repeated himself as he flashed a small smile after he said it. "O-Oh..." M/n awkwardly replied. "Do you have any other plans-", "No! I-I'll g-go." M/n interrupted Taehyung but blushed immediately, he didn't planned on going to their house tonight, but it seems like there was a change of plans. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 7." Taehyung sternly said as held his hands at his back tightly, hoping for a 'yes' in response. "O-Okay." M/n muttered quietly as he played with his fingers. Taehyung started heading back with M/n following behind him.

I'm so n-nervous!

later that night...

M/n was playing with Sangchu when their doorbell rang through the small gates. M/n approached it to open it, to his surprise, Taehyung was standing there. "Y-You're early." M/n muttered as he took in Taehyung's appearance. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with the name 'Donald' on it, and a black ripped jeans, black high cut snickers and baseball cap worn the opposite side.

It looked so casual yet presentable for a dinner. M/n realized that he was still wearing slippers so he immediately told Taehyung to wait on his spot and went inside to put on his shoes.

Taehyung was left there alone, he casted his eyes on M/n's front yard, it was small yet really simple and peaceful. His eyes then trailed down to a tail, he followed it to it's body and then to it's eyes. Sangchu had been eyeing Taehyung ever since he came and once Taehyung landed his eyes to Sanchu's eyes, it immediately fell into a staring contest. There was no tension, just purely looking at each other.

M/n looked himself in the mirror one last time before heading out. He was wearing a blue turtle neck underneath a large dark blue long sleeved button up polo, tucked in a ripped denim jeans and his low cut c*nverse.

M/n grabbed his bag then headed out. As he went down the stairs, he can't help but notice the staring contest that was happening and he rushed to Taehyung.

"Hey." M/n tapped Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung was then brought back to earth. "Are you ready?" Taehyung asked before awkwardness enveloped them. M/n nodded his head then looked back at Sangchu to mouth the words: 'You're in charge.' before heading out their gate.

M/n went inside the car as Taehyung did, then the driver started the engine, the car let out a soft purr before heading out their street and into the city.

The whole car ride was silent except for the occasional small talks and the quiet music coming from the radio. "Sirs, we're here." the driver muttered and Taehyung muttered a small thanks at him before heading out of the vehicle and M/n did the same. M/n looked up the huge building in front of them and he can't help but gawk in awe. Blood rushed to his cheeks when he felt Taehyung's fingers on his chin and slowly pulling it up to close his mouth.

They both entered and some of the staffs greeted the both of them and they returned the gesture. They reached the elevator leading up to their floor. The whole time Taehyung was quiet to which M/n found odd because between the two of them, Taehyung is the one who always starts the conversations and now he's really quiet.

M/n didn't know what was happening inside of Taehyung, his heart was racing and he feels his guts twisting. He balled his hands to fight his racing heart and to keep it calm. The elevator 'dinged' signaling that they had reached their floor, Taehyung led the way and halted once facing their door.

Taehyung rung the doorbell and light footsteps started approaching the door and they heard unlocking sounds before it revealed Hyeyoung in a nice dress and a apron. "Hey! You're back already?" Hyeyoung asked as she opened the door widely letting the two in. M/n bowed slightly at her to which she bowed also, Taehyung removed his cap to reveal his messy hair to which M/n found cute.

What am I even thinking?!

Hyeyoung removed her apron and placed it on her chair.

Hyeyoung gestured the two boys to sit on the dining table as she went to the kitchen to get the last dish. "S-So... W-What's it l-like to live h-here with your m-mom?" M/n asked as he looked at Taehyung looking across from him. "It's nice. I feel like I've been more free and she's cool." Taehyung answered in his dark, low tone. M/n nodded his head in understanding as Hyeyoung popped out of the kitched with a huge bowl in her hands. She put the bowl of soup in the center of the table. The table was full of dishes, from chicken, to pork, beef, seafood and vegetables. Hyeyoung really prepared for this event to really thank M/n for being a huge help for them to communicate again.

"Please eat as many as you want for tonight. This is especially for you M/n." Hyeyoung muttered and M/n blushed at the compliment and started getting food for his plate.

The dinner was quiet, only a few small conversations were made and M/n was slicing his steak but was struggling really hard. Taehyung and Hyeyoung saw this, Hyeyoung just chuckled at M/n's cute expression but Taehyung grabbed both of their attention. "Give me your plate." he muttered through the silent atmosphere. "W-What?" M/n asked as he stopped slicing the steak. "I said, give me your plate." Taehyung repeated in more deep, commanding tone.

M/n obliged quietly and handed Taehyung his plate with a pink hue on his cheeks. Hyeyoung observed the two and she immediately got a feeling towards what was Taehyung doing. Taehyung sliced the steak swiftly and into bite sizes, he handed back his plate and M/n quietly murmured a 'thank you'. "Say, you two are really close." Hyeyoung spoke, catching the two boy's attention. "Yeah. We're really close." Taehyung highlighted the word 'really' and Hyeyoung nodded in response. M/n didn't notice the way he said 'really' so he continued to eat quietly. "What are your upcoming events in your school by the way?" Hyeyoung asked again and M/n swallowed his food. "We'll have our halloween party tomorrow." M/n answered with slightly full mouth.

"Oh my, you seemed to like the food M/n-shi." Hyeyoung chuckled as M/n blushed in embarrassment at her sudden remark. "I-It's really d-delicious." M/n complimented, Hyeyoung made a awe-ing face before putting her hand in her chest in a flattering way. "You know, Taehyung actually helped a lot." Hyeyoung remarked to which Taehyung stopped eating, he froze in his position with his hand holding the spoon mid-air and open mouth. "Oh, r-really?" M/n raised his brows in a mused way. "Yeah! He's very eager to have things go perfectly." Hyeyoung proudly said as she rested her chin on the palm of her hands.

A small, faint blush was displayed in Taehyung's cheeks and he quickly shoved the spoon into his mouth and chewing the food quickly. M/n turned his gaze to Taehyung who catched his stare. They locked eyes for a few seconds, M/n being completely flustered while Taehyung has stuffed cheeks. "T-Thanks... I-I guess." M/n muttered as he hung his head low because of the heat rushing to his face. Taehyung swallowed everything on his mouth all at once and it caused him to caugh profusely and hit his chest aggressively.

Both Hyeyoung and M/n became really worried. "W-Wat-Water!" Taehyung choked out as he still held onto his chest. Hyeyoung immediately poured water into his glass and handed it to him. Taehyung drank the whole glass and took in a deep breath when his pipes wasn't blocked anymore. "Taehyung-ah, you shouldn't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack." Hyeyoung cluthed her chest and was breathing relieved. "Eat slowly, we have the whole night, don't rush anything." Hyeyoung finished lecturing before grabbing her own glass of water to drink it.

M/n who was silent all along couldn't control himself and gave in. "PFFT! AHAHAHAHA!" M/n laughed out loud while pointing at Taehyung, Hyeyoung looked at him then at Taehyung and realized what had just happened and started to laugh along with M/n. "It's not funny, I almost died." Taehyung tried to defend himself and it only made M/n and Hyeyoung laugh even more. "Okay, fine. Maybe it's funny. But stop!" Taehyung whined as he drank from his water again.

M/n tried to calm himself down by drinking water and breathing heavily. The whole evening went smoothly with lighthearted conversations and some laughs over here and there.

Time flies by when you're having fun, that's exactly what happened when M/n looked into his watch and saw it was already 10 pm. He stood hesitantly, he wanted to stay but they still have school tomorrow so he said his goodbye respectively and headed out of the luxurious apartment. Taehyung abruptly stood up and followed M/n outside.

He grabbed ahold of M/n wrist and spun him to face him. "Let me take you home." Taehyung stated more than offered. M/n was about to decline but he saw the hopeful glint in Taehyung's eyes, and he knew he couldn't say 'no' to that.

"O-Okay."

Taehyung let out a victory smile as the word left M/n's lips and grabbed M/n to the elevator and pressed the basement floor. The door opened and they walked into a fancy cream colored car. Taehyung walked into the passenger side and opened the door, he looked back at M/n who's standing dumbfounded. "You going?" he asked and M/n realized what was happening and hopped into the passenger seat, Taehyung hopped into the drivers seat and inserted the keys. 

"D-Do you know h-how to d-drive?" M/n asked while looking at Taehyung who's confident in what he was doing. "No, I just stole my mom's key." Taehyung deadpanned, M/n immediately paled, blood drained on his once pink lips.

I'm gonna die.

Taehyung saw the look and color of M/n and he laughed at his reaction. "I'm kidding! I got a students license, so you're good." Taehyung admitted and M/n let out a relieved sigh before buckling his seatbelt. The car purred to life when Taehyung turned the keys into it. The car started backing up and slowly trailing off the basement parking.

The whole ride to M/n's home was quiet, but this time, it was not awkward, they sat in a comfortable silence on the way home and M/n could only wish that they could stay like this forever.

W-What?! What am I thinking?!

M/n turned his head to the window to hide his blush, he pretended to watch the buildings they were passing by to try to calm himself.

after a few minutes...

They reached M/n's house after a few minutes. M/n got out of the car and encoded their password on the gate. Taehyung was about to leave but he heard a knocking sound on the window. He rolled the window down on the passenger seat and leaned in his head. "Hey." Taehyung spoke in a quiet voice. M/n just gave him a warm smile, "T-Thanks for the dinner." M/n said in a grateful tone before flashing a sweet smile. Taehyung felt himself heatup at the sight of M/n. He just wanted to tackle him, hold him tight and never let go. "Y-Yeah... You're welcome." Taehyung stuttered out still looking at M/n.

"S-See you t-tomorrow."

"Yeah... See you."

friday...

Everyone's freaking out. Everyone's rushing for final retouches. Jennie runs through the halls with the laser machine wrapped on her arms. She slammed the door open making some of her classmates flinch. "Are we late?" Jennie asked the first person at the door and her classmate shook her head. "We're still two classrooms away." her classmate replied and she released deep sigh as she entered their classroom. She handed to Namjoon the laser machine and they settled it above their chalk board.

They covered their big windows with black cloth to make their room darker and be more spooky. They made their test runs with the laser machine and it turned out to be like a haunted house. "Okay, we're good." Namjoon muttered at himself proudly as he placed his hands on his hips with a victorious grin.

A knock was heard at the door and Ms Jessica opened it for the judges to enter. Mr JYP checked everything to every little detail to the biggest one. As he walked through the middle of the room, Namjoon turned on the laser machine on and it played like spiders were coming down the back wall and into the front. Mr JYP flinched as he saw the spiders and he screeched as he thought the spider were real. He held unto his secretary's arm tighly as he thought the spiders were craling up at him. But as he felt nothing, he opened his eyes and looked around, students chuckling and his secretary giving him an annoyed look. "Ahem." he coughed to lighten the tension and the sudden awkwardness and wrote on his scoring pad. Then a realistic looking ghost appeared right infront of them and Mr JYP's eyes widen like saucers, he started running to the exit while students were laughing hysterically, his secretary called out to him before running after him, telling him that there's still more to grade.

"Ha, I just hope we win this contest." Namjoon muttered to himself, Jin put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon turned his gaze at him to see a soft glint in his eyes. "Don't worry, whatever happens, this is still the best for me." Jin told Namjoon, a blush crept up Namjoon's cheeks and he just returned his dimple smile. Jin mirrored Namjoon's cheeks at being red, Jin awkwardly removed his hand and went back to his seat.

later that day...

"Okay, everyone, I am here to announce our winners for the spookiest, haunted, most scary classroom!" Mr JYP spoke through the mic and every class presidents were nervous, for everyone were aiming to be the best and everyone was competitive. "Our third place goes to... Class 10B!" the announced class went up the stage and recived their certificate, took a photo and stood with the staffs on the stage.

"Our second place goes to... Class 11A!" Mr JYP once again announced and M/n and their classmates jumped and cheered for themselves while the other classes clapped for them. Even Namjoon who wanted to win first place was celebrating with them. The class went up the stage and took their certificate and took a photo with Mr JYP.

"I thought you were aiming for first place? How come you're so happy now?" Jin asked behind of Namjoon, Namjoon turned around to face him with a victory smile. "Well, something's better than nothing, I guess." Namjoon retorted to which Jin just laughed lightly.

"And now... Our first placer for this Halloween contest goes to... Class 12B!" the class stood up and recieved their certificate and took a photo to put into their school website. The other classes stood up and clapped their hands for the winners and Mr JYP once again talked through the mic. "Now.. you still have 15 minutes. Go and pack your bags and go home and prepare for the Halloween party because we're gonna get lit!" Mr JYP tried to use a slang to which the students laughed at him at.

M/n packed his bag and walked along with his unnies and he can't help but get curious as to what they're gonna wear. "Unnie." M/n called out Jisoo, Jisoo turned to him and raised her brows to let him know to continue. "W-What're you guys g-gonna dress up for t-tonight?" M/n curiously asked and Jisoo gave him a knowing look. "It's a secret. Just go later and you'll see." Jisoo teased and M/n pouted at her.

They parted ways and M/n rode his bike back to their house. M/n tossed his bag to his bed and started stripping his clothes and changed into something comfortable. He approached his closet and opened it. He was clouded with different colors of clothes, from light to dark, from pastel to bright. He pinched his chin with his thumb and pointing finger as he thought really hard on what he would wear later on tonight.

His head caught a glimpse of his phone on his bed and a name popped on his head. He grabbed his phone and dialed Dohee's number.

later that night...

"Are you sure about this?" M/n asked as he checked himself in the mirror. "Of course! You look so good! Well, you look good in every outfit you tried, but this is like, good good." Dohee remarked while M/n had an unsure face. "Do you think this is the one?" M/n asked as he spun around to look at his backside. "Yep, that's the one." Dohee confidently said. M/n was wearing a dark blue long sleeved sweater, high waisted black shorts, and above the knee black socks with pink ribbons on it, and a cat ears headband to let everyone know what his costume is(a cat).

(except you're wearing shorts instead of skirt and sneakers instead of high heels sksjdskddj)

"I don't knooow." M/n said with unsure tone. "Oh come on, just wear that and stop whining. Now, sit here and I'll draw your whiskers." Dohee commanded to which M/n obliged. Dohee draw three straight lines on each cheek lightly making M/n look more like a cat. "There! You're all good." Dohee looked at M/n proudly and put her hands on her hips. M/n looked at himself one last time around before grabbing his small bag and headed out of their house with Dohee. "Go and make them fall in love with you!" Dohee encouraged as she spanked M/n's butt. M/n immediately flinched and a shock expression on his face as deep red shade covered his cheeks.

M/n started heading back to his school, he just decided to walk there since it would only take him fifteen minutes to get to the campus and he also wanted to have some exercise and a walk in a more calm and chill weather sounded nice.

The sky was already dark, with the stars twinkling up above and the moon gracing the earth with its shine, tree branches dancing with the wind, and the sound of wind howling in M/n's ears, M/n felt really at peace.

After a several minutes of walking, M/n reached their campus. M/n entered through the gates and immediately, blaring, loud music rung through his ears. He flinched but adjusted to it quickly, he continued walking to the covered court. M/n saw a group approaching the door and he rushed to them. He figured it would be less awkward if he entered with a group rather than by himself. "H-Hey, can I g-go with y-you guys?" M/n asked politely after bowing his head. "Oh! Yes! M/n-subaenim." a girl who noticed him told him, M/n was shocked that a junior knows him. "Y-You know m-me?" M/n asked with raised eyebrows. "I mean... yeah! Everyone in class A knows you because of what you did in the marathon!" the girl exclaimed excitedly, M/n felt himself get hot at her compliment. "Oh." M/n replied awkwardly before one of the girl's friend pushed the door open.

A few heads turned to look at who entered, as they saw M/n, they started to murmur even more, until more heads turned. M/n looked down at his feet as he walked more inside. People was starting to make way for him and talking about him. He felt his ears get hotter, he kept walking forward, until he hit something hard. M/n immediately looked up to see if he already hit a wall but was greeted by a bare chest, with scratches on it. He trailed his eyes more to the owner of that muscled chest but he immediately blushed beet red when he realized it was Jungkook.

"Hey." Jungkook greeted with a smirk, M/n backed away quickly and he noticed what Jugkook was wearing. He wore a vest with furs in it that revealed his bare chest and abdomen, furry wolf hands, wolf ears, furry boots, and what looks like an furry underwear with tail on it, and a chocker to complete the look.

(saw this on twitter and haven't deleted it ever since, never knew i'm gonna use it one day skdjsksd)

M/n gulped as he stared at Jungkook's chiseled body. "H-H-Hi." M/n was embarrassed at what he was seeing, he never thought Jungkook could wear such a thing. "You look so adorable." Jungkook complimented, M/n looked up again at him and blushed as he saw the soft look on his, used to be, rough face.

"Y-Y-Yo-You look... uhm... different." M/n couldn't think of something to compliment the other boy. He can't go and say 'Hey you look hot.' or 'You look so buff.' he would die of embarrassment and his conscience wouldn't be able to take it.

"Thanks, I'm trying to try something new." Jungkook explained, M/n nodded his head and it was indeed.. new. "Wait, are you a cat?!" Jungkook asked amusedly to which M/n nodded his head. Jungkook nodded as well and he looked around to look for M/n's four familiar friends. "Your noonas are over there." Jungkook pointed somewhere in their left and M/n saw his four unnies dancing to the beat of the music. Jungkook told M/n he needed to be somewhere else and headed of as soon as possible.

M/n started rushing towards them and poked, to what he knows, Lisa's shoulder. "Oh! You're here! OH!- You look so good and hot!" Lisa threw the compliment like it was usual for her to say that. "T-Thanks." M/n answered in a grateful tone. "Come join us!" Lisa grabbed M/n's wrist and walked towards their other unnies.

"Unnie, M/n's here!" Lisa announced to the other girls, M/n noticed they were wearing almost the same thing. A Santa Claus dress, black thigh high boots and chrsitmas hats. "You look so good! You look so adorable!" Jennie complimented M/n to which M/n blushed once again. "Who are you guys?" M/n asked in confusion and the four girls looked at him. "We're the mean girls!" Rosè informed him and he already understood what was it. It was when they performed on stage for 'Jingle bells'.

The night continued on with everyone enjoying the good music and each other's company. As the night went on, M/n became really thirsty so he decided to get something to drink. "Unnie, I'm parched, where can I get something to drink?" M/n shouted through the loud music and noises students were making. "There's a punch there!" Jisoo pointed at the other side of the covered court and M/n was on the way to fill his thirstiness.

He told the teacher to give him one cup of punch and the teacher started pouring punch into his cup. "I didn't expect you to look this adorable in cat outfit." said a dark, husky voice behind of M/n's ears. M/n spun around quickly out of surprise and noticed it was someone familiar. M/n's cheeks flared at the sight of Taehyung standing before him, he was dressed as Harley Quinn but the boy version of course(see picture above^). He was also carrying a bat that said 'Good Night' on it. He was simply... mesmerizing even with his make up, he still managed to look so gorgeous.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP!

M/n was so speechless at the moment, he got caught up in Taehyung's handsomeness. "H-Hi." M/n managed to say but his body is still unresponsive. Taehyung chuckled lightly at his sudden greetings. "You know, if you think I'm hot, then just say it." Taehyung teased while M/n still stared at him in awe. "You're so ho- WHAT?!" M/n finally seemed to caught up. "I mean... *ahem* you l-look good... y-yeah... You look g-good." M/n blabbered out.

"Here's your punch." the teacher said and this is all it took for M/n to run away from this situation. "Thanks." M/n grabbed the punch and started rushing back to his unnies. Taehyung shook his head as he chuckled, he noticed some girls giving him seductive looks and his mask came back instantly, he was back to his cold, distant self.

The night continued, everyone partied like it was their last and enjoyed the moments with their friends.

"Hello everyone! So there was last minute change and we decided to give the best dressed student here tonight, your teachers gathered every costume you were wearing and one particular student stood out among the rest. And that student is... Kim Dahyun!" Mr JYP who was dressed as a zombie announced through the mic. Dahyun was shocked and her friends gestured for her to go to the stage. As she climbed the stairs, students saw what she was wearing and started laughing. She was wearing a costume of Genie from Aladdin, she took a picture with Mr JYP then headed down again in the crowd. "Okay and now, let's all enjoy the remaining time and partyyy!" Mr JYP shouted and everyone shouted in cheers.

It was at this time, when the DJ decided to change the song into a more slow song and everyone partnered up and started dancing slowly.

start music...

Lisa partnered with Rosè, while Jisoo and Jennie danced slowly. M/n was alone in a crowd dancing in two's, but it all changed when a hand landed on his shoulder, he turned his head and saw Taehyung standing behind him. "Can I dance with you?" Taehyung softly asked, blood rushed to M/n's cheeks but nodded his head regardless. Taehyung reached for M/n's hands and guided them, he guided them up to his shoulders. Once set, Taehyung snaked his hands to M/n's small waist, M/n's breathing hitched as he felt Taehyung's hands on him, he felt so safe, warm and it just felt... perfect.

They started moving step by step, they kept their eyes to each other. As lights hit M/n's eyes, Taehyung could see sparkle on it. They moved in sync and not breaking the eye contact. M/n's mind went blank since a while ago and he doesn't want to remove his eyes at Taehyung.

"I want to stay like this with you forever." Taehyung leaned his head towards M/n's ears. M/n felt every hot breath he released and his cheeks flared. "I...I-" M/n couldn't come up with a word to reply with what Taehyung just told him. But he was sure of one thing.

He felt as if his heart skipped a beat.

The song started to fade but they weren't ready to let go of each other yet, especially Taehyung, he wanted to stop the time or slow motion would work too. He just wished that the 3 minute song lasted even longer.

They both hesitatantly removed their hands from one another, M/n felt instantly cold as Taehyung removed his hands on him, the warm feeling left his body and was replaced by coldness.

stop music...

Everyone parted as the song faded and silence fell through everyone. "Alright alright! We're not yet done here! So here's your last song for tonight! I want you to jump and dance as hard as you can, okay?!!!" the DJ shouted through the mic and instantly, loud dance music rung through the speakers and everyone jumped and danced to the beat. Even M/n, who's back with his unnies were enjoying every bits of the last song.

Time flies so fast, especially when the whole school is partying like animals. Every student started heading out of the covered court and out of the campus.

M/n was still standing on his spot near his unnies. "Where's Jisoo unnie?" M/n asked Lisa as they stood in their places, students passing by them. "She just went somewhere. She'll be here soon." Lisa replied as she packed her bag. The four girls would have their own ride home, they figured they'd talk to someone close to M/n to walk with him so he'll be safe and they don't want it to appear like it was planned.

Jisoo was currently talking to Taehyung about their plan and Taehyung agreed instantly and Jisoo trailed off to go back to her friends.

"Hey, Our ride is here, you gonna be okay?" Jisoo asked M/n with 'concerned' look in her face. M/n nodded his head with a smile, "Yeah, I'm good, I'll just walk from here." M/n said cheerfully. "I'm going with you." a dark, low voice spoke behind M/n. A shiver run up M/n's spine and this voice has become really familiar with him that he didn't need to know who it is because it was none other than, Kim Taehyung.

M/n turned around to face him and immediately blushed as he saw the look on his face. Taehyung was intently staring at him, his eyes pierced through M/n's, it was like he was alluring him to him more. "-/n, M/n!" Jisoo called, snapping her fingers to get his attention. "A-Ah! Yes...?" M/n blabbered out, the pink hue on his cheeks not leaving. "He said, he's going with you." Jisoo repeated, M/n's deepening as he felt really embarrassed in front of them. "Y-Yeah, sure." M/n stuttered out, he didn't had time to refuse and even if he refused, Taehyung would definitely still go with him, so he didn't bother.

The girls started going out of the campus as their rides came, one by one, they entered cars and waved goodbye to M/n and Taehyung. As Jisoo passed Taehyung, she secretly winked at him, signaling their agreement while Taehyung just nodded his head.

Taehyung and M/n started walking to the sidewalk, the cold breeze passing by them. M/n, since wearing a thin, and short garments, felt really cold and was shivering slightly. Taehyung turned his head to look at the smaller boy and saw hugging himself to fight the cold, he slowly removed his jacket and put it on M/n. M/n turned his gaze towards Taehyung who wore a concerned look. "Wear that so you'll get warm." Taehyung muttered lowly, M/n felt grateful and send a warm smile towards Taehyung. His heart started racing once again as Taehyung's scent entered his nose. It smelled really manly yet refreshing, there was a few notes of woods and citrus to it.

They continued to walk back to M/n's house in comfortable silence and a few words from time to time. M/n Taehyung reached M/n's neighborhood and they walked up to his house. While walking silently, M/n didn't want it to end there, he wanted to stay a bit more. They reached M/n's gate, but M/n hesitantly reached his finger to the buttons. "You can just bring the jacket on Monday. I'll get going now." Taehyung muttered behind M/n. M/n was shocked, he really want this moment with Taehyung to not end. He wanted to stay.

"Wait." M/n called out, Taehyung turned his head to look at him, M/n blushed immediately as he played through his head on what he was about to say. "P-Please. Stay a-a bit l-longer." M/n uttered in a weak voice as he looked at his feet. Taehyung smiled as he completely turned his body and started walking back to M/n. He reached out his hand and held M/n's chin to pull it up. Once they locked eyes again, Taehyung couldn't help but give M/n the sweetest smile he could ever give someone, a smile that rarely shows up his face.

M/n blushed really hard at the breathtaking sight of Taehyung, he was just so... perfect. "Of course, I'd love to stay." Taehyung muttered lowly, M/n gulped as Taehyung retrieved his hand and his head position was back to normal. Taehyung sat on the sidewalk infront of M/n's gate, he tapped the space beside him to gesture M/n to not just stand and sit with him.

"So, what did you want me to stay?" Taehyung asked through the silence and M/n felt himself get hot at the sudden question. "N-Nothing... I-I just don't w-wanna go home now." M/n muttered quietly, a cold wind breeze once again hit him and his teeth started shivering as well, he clung unto Taehyung's jacket even more to feel the warmth of it.

"You know, I never really expected for us to be this close."Taehyung spoke once again, he used his arms as support as he leaned back on the ground. "Y-Yeah, m-me too." M/n replied and tried to imitate Taehyung's current position, he landed his hands a little of his back but he quickly retrieved it back because he felt something, his right hand landed on Taehyung's left. A rush of blood came to M/n's cheeks and made his body even more hot. He held his right hand with his left, feeling really embarrassed but his eyes went bigger as he felt Taehyung's hands snaking it's way to his right hand again. Taehyung snatched M/n's hand and held it between his warm hands. Taehyungs started blowing warm air to M/n's icy cold hands and entrapping it betweent his bigger hands.

"I guess, you never really know how destiny works. One day, you thought we're never gonna be friends or even talk with each other and the next thing you know, I'm blowing air into your hand to keep it warm." Taehyung amusedly said, as he said those words, small puffs of air escaped his lips and into M/n's hands, he felt every breath, he felt every warmth that came out of Taehyung and he happily saved every feeling.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." M/n let his heart spoke and it caught Taehyung off guard. "What?" Taehyung asked as he immediately turned his head to him. M/n avoided his gaze and averted it somewhere else. "Oh! I-It was n-nothing hehe..." M/n was redder than a tomato and thought he was about to explode in embarrassment. "But you said something." Taehyung said determined to hear what M/n just said but M/n was getting out excuses. M/n turned his head to look at Taehyung who's wearing a confused look, while he has a shy look on his face. M/n continued to laugh awkwardly as he kept thinking of a good excuse to get away with but nothing is coming.

M/n finally looked at Taehyung in the face and he mirrored Taehyung's facial expression.

"Snow?"

I'm so bad at updating!! I'm so sorry... again... i feel like whenever i update there's always a sorry note here and a promise of me going to do my best on updating fast. But i promise I'll really do and push myself to give you guys fast updates!! I'm so sorry!! And i know it was really late to give a halloween update but this was actually scheduled to go up on halloween but I don't know what had gotten into me that made this chapter go late for 8 days ugh i hate myself!!! But yeah hope you enjoyed this and i love you all...

also this new wattpad update sucks. wish they could bring the old wattpad back because it's what people loved them for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
997K 37.5K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
508K 18.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...