She's not afraid(A Liam Payne...

By SleepingAaliyah

This is April Horan. Her life is a bit different. Her last name confuses people and mistake her for Niall Hor... More

She's not afraid(A Liam Payne Fanfic)
Chapter 2- Who are they?
Chapter 3:Out of Hell
Chapter 4: Yeah Sureee
Chapter 5: Lets learn shall we?
Chapter 5: Bitch Bye
Chapter 7:Possessive or Scared?
Chapter 8:Tease
Chapter 9: New Surprises
Chapter 10: New Start
Chapter 11: The Case
Chapter 12: Problems
Chapter 13: Sorry?
Chapter 14: Apologies and Secrets
Chapter 15: Fights and Drama
AUTHORS NOTE SORRY!
Chapter 16: Drama and Struggles
Chapter 17: Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 18: Heartache and Broken Promises
Chapter 19: Breakfast and Rude Awakenings
Chapter 20: Interviews and Something Different
Chapter 21: Fights and Breaks
Chapter 22: Hatred And Sugar Rushes
Chapter 23: More Fights and Vacations
Chapter 24: Sheffield and Questions
Chapter 25: Home and A Little Surprise
Chapter 26: Horror Movies and Kisses
Chapter 27: New People and Sugar
Chapter 28: Lollipops and Hate
Chapter 29: No Food and Shopping Trips
Chapter 30: Stalking and Accidents
Chapter 31: Rehab and Goodbyes
Chapter 32: New Friends and Therapy Sessions
Chapter 33: Special Events and A New Family
Chapter 34: Arguements and Trips
Chapter 35: Nightmares and School
Chapter 36: Christmas Breaks and Sprains
Chapter 37: Kisses and Movies
Chapter 38: Parents and 'Happy' Talks
Noteeeeee!!!
Note #2
Chapter 39: Piercings and New People
Chapter 40: News and Kisses
Chapter 42: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 43: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 44: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 45: Candy Kisses and Talks
Chapter 46: Truths and The Man
A/N
Chapter 47: Birthdays and Endings
**Epilogue 1**
**Epilogue 2**
NEWS ABOUT THIS BOOK! PLEASE READ

Chapter 41: Walks and Talks

963 18 0
By SleepingAaliyah

April's POV
Hectic.That's how I can describe how today was.

The boys woke up that morning in the hotel at 6 a.m so they could have a quick breakfast and go meet up with some people to talk about the TCA's.
I, being the lazy ass I am, am sitting in bed watching the whole season of American Horror Story. Again. At 11 a.m. I'm supposed to be ready to go at 11:30 so Me, Jaz, Eleanor, and Riley can have a girls day. Which is something I'm not too excited about. I'm not a girly girl like those three. I like laid back outfits. Like my oh so amazing grey sweatpants, which I am wearing now. Today is just not my day. Wanna know why? Jasmine walked in, but that's not the bad part. She looked angry and her left eye was twitching.

I'm going to die.

"Get dressed before I shove you in the most girliest dress I can find in Eleanor's suitcase," Jasmine says through clenched teeth. That was my cue to pick my ass up and change.
It's a little chilly in LA so I got out a floral, pastel green hoodie, a pair of leggings, and pastel green converses. I quickly took a shower and dried off with a towel, leaving my hair to air dry, and slipping my clothes on. I put in a pair of pearl earrings and clipped on a silver music note pendant necklace. I pull my hair into a messy bun since my curly hair isn't cooperating today.

I grab my phone as I make my way out of the hotel room and towards the elevators. I know Jasmine is an impatient person and she will most likely be waiting downstairs at the front doors. Now I know what your thinking. Impatient much? And yes. It's true. Think that all you want because it's true. And guess what I see when I step out of the elevator. Jasmine and the other 2 girls. Eleanor and Riley were laughing and talking while Jasmine kept looking at her phone and scowling. Once she saw me out of the elevator, she grabbed my arm dragged me towards a car I've never seen. We kept our heads low through the paparazzi so Jasmine won't be recognized. She scurried away fast towards the car, desperately trying not to have a panic attack or something.

"What took you so fucking long? I was stuck with girly number one and blondie number two," Jasmine complained right before the two girls opened the door and scooted in the car. Jasmine isn't much of a girly girl as you can see. She does like some girl time, she just hates getting her nails done and waxing her eyebrows and giggling about boys. Maybe it should be called tomboy time instead of girl time. Jasmine and I always call it girl time but, honestly, we don't talk much about girly things. Except boys. Which Darren hates.

"So, where to first, Ladies?" Eleanor smiled while speaking. Eleanor is awesome. She's sweet and kind, Louis' lucky to have her. We've became close over the past few months. Not as close as Jasmine and I, but Eleanor is close.

"I'm starving, so we can head over to Panera Bread first," I say with a bright smile. Panera is one of my weaknesses. What would life be like without Panera? Or food in general? It's so good!

We drive to the closest Panera around here, and apparently its pretty far. Well, for me it is. Half an hour is too long for me. I wouldnt be surprised if people were staring at me. I literally ran inside the place with a grin on my face. I think I drooled a little when i smelled the pastries. I could hear the distant giggling of the three girls who came here with me, along with the gasps of teenagers and younger girls who knew them.

"Geez. I didn't think you were that hungry," Riley giggled. I saw Jasmine roll her eyes out of the corner of my eye, which made me confused. Did Jasmine not like Riley? Oh, we are definitely going to have a talk later.

"I'm always hungry," I laugh. I walk up towards the line and grab Jasmines arm so she's standing beside me. She gives me a confused glance as she watches me drag her away from the two giggling girls behind us. Once we're a good 5 feet away from them, I turn her towards me and look her over. Curled hair, more make up than usual, and perfume. Someone's got a crush.

"Who is it?" I ask her. She looks confused before her eyes widen and she bites the inside of her cheek.

"What are you talking about?" She says with feign confusion. I narrow my eyes at her as she bites down harder on the inside of her cheek.

"Fine. Next question. Why don't you like Riley? Did she do something?" I ask her. Riley's sweet, but if she hurt my best friend I'll kill her. Jail time would be worth it.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jasmine says coldly. She was glaring at the floor with a grimace on her face. I grab her shoulder and turn her towards me.

"Why don't you like Riley?" I ask her slowly. She continues to stare at me before her eyes become gloomy. Sadness begins to show on her face and now I'm slightly worried.

"She likes Harry. She was talking the other day about her having a crush on Harry before getting with Niall. She still looks at him like he's a treasure filled with gold," Jasmine explains angrily in a whisper. My eyes widen slightly and a smile starts to tug it's way onto my face. She likes Harry.

"You like Harry. Don't even try to lie. I'm sure Riley's over her little crush. She has Niall and she seems happy with him," I explain to her. Jasmine shakes her head with a grimace.

"She said she likes him. Or she's just lusting after him. She was talking about breaking up with Niall but she said that she didn't want to hurt his feelings," Jasmine paused before glancing back at me."She's a fucking bitch. Don't let that whore hurt your brother. Even though Nialls not my actual family, I care about his feelings. He's been treating me like family and I'm not going to let her hurt him. Don't let him," She whispered.

I stared at her, shocked. Riley was going to do that? She always seemed so happy with Niall. They looked in love. I was envious of their relationship, but now my view has changed. She was going to hurt my brother. He's everything to me. I can't let her do that.

"Don't let that whore hurt your brother."

Jasmines words stuck in my head all throughout lunch. The girls tried to make conversation with me, but they could tell that I was in deep thought. I kept to myself, eating my sandwich in peace. I thought about Niall and the boys. Niall may be older, but I'll always try to protect him. He would do the same for me.

"April. You've been so quiet. Are you alright, love?" Eleanor asks me in concern. I look over at her as she drinks her Strawberry smoothie. We've been walking around and looking at the different shops all afternoon. Eleanor, Jasmine, and I got strawberry smoothies while Riley stuck with a water. Usually I would respect that and go on with life, but since Jasmine has told me about her new plans, I've decided that I didn't like her much. Skinny Ass Bitch is a good name now.

"I'm fine. My throat isn't as well as it could be," I smile at her gently. I refused to tell anyway what I was feeling right now. Eleanor's great, but she isn't my best friend and I can't confide in her like I do with Jasmine, Darren, and Victoria.

"Oh, well we can make some tea when we get back to the hotel and I can add some extra honey. It's good for sore throats," Eleanor explains. I smile gently before feeling the vibration in my hoodie pocket. I peel my phone out and his idiotic name was flashed on the screen.

'My Prince'

Yes, Liam took the opportunity to change his name in my phone. He said it was a 'cute thing couples do'. He's strange. But who isn't at least a little bit strange? I press accept and put the phone to my ear as I continue walking with the girls.

"Hello?" I say. I can hear the faint laughter of the boys in the background. Rehearsals must be going well.

"Hey, babe. How's girl time?" Liam says into the phone. I can hear Niall faintly say 'Don't call my sister that' through the receiver. I laugh lightly before answering his question.

"I like sleeping and Netflix better. How's rehearsals?" I ask him with a large smile on my face. He wasn't even in my presence and he made me feel giddy. What has life come to?

"As much as I would like to go over there and steal you away so we could go watch some Netflix, I can't. We've practiced 2 songs and I think the choreographer is starting to get angry at Louis for randomly saying asshole during different parts of the songs," He laughs. I laugh along with him while Jasmine starts to fake fangirl and faint. I smile largely at my idiotic friend before continuing my conversation with Liam.

"How much longer are you going to be there? I wanna go back to the hotel," I whined and whispered the last part. Liam chuckled on the other end while I sulked.

"If Louis will stop antagonizing the choreographer then we might get done by 2, 2:30 at the latest," He explained. I groaned and ,now, thoughts of killing Louis were not making me feel guilty in the slightest bit.

"Tell Louis to stop antagonizing the choreographer or I will personally buy an electric razor and shave his hair off," I partially growled. The only reason I'm out of the room is because everyone's gone. The boys are gone, bodyguards are gone, everyone. That meant that I had to be with at least someone so they decided to plan a girls day.

"Aye aye, captain," Liam replied with a low laugh. I smiled at the low sound and laughed along with him softly. I heard the sound of a crash and someone screaming while Liam started to mumble under his breath.

"That's my cue. I've got to go, but I'll try to get back as soon as I can," He tells me.

"Okay. I love you," I tell him. I've said it a few times, but it never gets old. I love the feeling when I tell him I love him. I feel a sense of pride when I think of him as mine, when I tell people he's mine.

"I love you more," He says. I can practically feel the grin he's probably sporting right now.

"Not possible," I giggle.

"It's very possible. To infinity and beyond," He quotes which earns a loud laugh from me. I can see the bypasses looking over at me and the girls looking at me questionably.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get your ass back to work," I laugh. After saying another goodbye, we both hang up and I continue walking with the girls.

"One more store?" Eleanor asks. We all nod in agreement as we walk over to a cute little shop with skirts and clothes of all kind. What I wasn't expecting was the person on the inside looking through a rack of dresses. And you wouldn't have to think to hard of who it was.

______________________________________________________________
New chapter!
Sorry, I've been taking a whole week just to make a chapter.
I'll try to make another chapter and publish it on Sunday? We'll see.
How was everyone's week?
If you have interesting stories tell me!
Since I've been low on comment I would like at least one or two before my next update. If I don't have one or two then I will not be posting another chapter.
So get your friends to read!!!
Thanks, Love you all!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

APRIL❤️️️XX

Goal: 3.3K
:1-2 votes
:1-2 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...
500K 2K 29
[Note: This version is still up for reading, but its utter crap, and I am rewriting a whole new book which will be posted soon, but completely differ...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...