Taylor Caniff's Little Sister

By ivyf1096

Paige Caniff is joining magcon with her big brother Taylor. Paige is constantly bullied for being Taylors sis... More

Taylor Caniff's Little Sister
Bullied
My Mistake
The Call
Airport
The Boy
Thanks wattpad
new friends
Movie
that should be me
Its Okay
Party Trouble
Im Sorry
A New Special Someone
Pack?
Im Not Your Punching Bag
Flight
HELP
Texas
hate
QUICK AND IMPORTANT
Blocked Number
Secrets
Protection
closer
??
Lost
Can you hear me?
Sequel!
MIXED EMOTIONS

Quicky

8.7K 192 23
By ivyf1096

so this is just a short chapter so you guys know that i will be continuing the story. im going to make it the best that i can because its like 11:30 and ive been busy at school so here it goes.

Paige's Pov

We just landed in New York. I haven't gotten any creepy texts or phone calls lately so im hoping its done and over with.
Im actually in a good mood today, I havent been recently, so I decided to
go along with the group to New Years party.

I slip on a tight red dress that has triangular cuts on the sides to show my stomach just a bit, also a pair of black pumps.
Knowing if I attempted to curl my hair it would fall out i plug in my straightener and get to work.

I end up being pleased with how my hair coopperated for once and begin to apply some makeup. Not any foundation or anything, I mainly focuse on my eyes. I use darker shades than i normally would and add some shimmer to them so they pop. I had my signature winged eyeliner and apply my skyhigh mascara and im ready to roll.

I meet Jack in the lobby and find him looking great as always. He has on dark pants and a white v-neck with his hair done neatly. Simple, but perfect.

"Wow babe you look amazing!" He spoke while grabbing my hand and heading towards the door.
"Same goes for you" I reply and smile up at him.

The party is only a few blocks away so we walk there considering its only 9 ish its not too late to walk around.

* SPEEDS UP TO COUNTDOWN*

"9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

The cheers and screams make my ears ring as the ball drops all the way.
Everyone around me is giving someone a kiss, but wheres Jack? Oh he's completely trashed and sucking on a bleach blonde's mouth.

I honestly dont get it. Every party I go to my boyfriend ends up kissing someone else like um what the hell.

I dont even confront him, he's too drunk to care.
Tears form in my eyes, I feel completely horrible. Am i just not ever good enough? Why am i always getting cheated on?

Jack and I have been doing great for awhile now, but after this... what am i supposed to do? Forgive him?

I storm off through the crowd hoping to find someplace to sit down and bumo into a familiar face. Matt.

Without thinking I push him against the wall and crash my lips onto his.

TBH GUYS IK THIS IS SHIT BUT STAY WITH ME I PROMISE A GOOD ONE IS COMING UP SOON. I SWEAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.4K 33
*COMPLETED* taylor caniff and mackenzie caniff. they havent seen each other since mackenzie was born (15 years old). there parents divorced when mack...
46.2K 692 38
Mick and Matt have been best friends and neighbors since they were 5. They do everything together and protect each other like it's their job. Matt st...
91.4K 2.1K 49
Brianna Foster has fangirled over the MagCon boys for as long as she can remember. She has always dreamed of meeting them in person. When MagCon come...
21K 420 15
Amanda is Taylor Caniff's step sister and his main target. He bullies her for a reasons she doesn't know, but one incident could change all of the Ma...