The Unexpected

By lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

62

825 26 3
By lovejeleah

It's obvious that the night is coming to an end. A lot of the families with smallest kids, babies have left. There's just about two other kids with Veronica since it's almost 2 am. But still a big group of Jens cousins.
Since Veronica is just chilling in one of the rooms now with the the other kids, I stayed with Jens cousins in the living room. They were just having chats, having more shots, laughing, and playing games. But Jen was in the bathroom.

"You won't take anymore shots till she's back huh?" One of her guy cousins asks me. He seems like the fun type of guy cousin. "Mhm. She'll kill me if I took one right now" I joke. "Haha True. We'll take more when she's back" he says. I gave him a thumbs up and sat back while we all just continued to talk. This went on for a good 7 minutes but Jen was still in the bathroom.

"I'll be right back" I said and just left. I had to check on her cause she did drink a lot..

"Jennifer" I call out and knocked on the bathroom door. It wasn't even locked so I opened it.

"Get out" She groans. "I- it's just me babe" I said and closed the door behind me. She's kneeling in front of the toilet. "Oh.."

"Damn. Maybe no more." I said. I put her hair up in a ponytail and used my hair tie from my wrist to tie it.

"Ugh.." she looks at me. Makeup all ruined. "You don't feel sick?" She asks. "Not really. I mean I do but the throw up part isn't hitting me."

"Ugh. Lucky. Maybe I'm just a weak ass bitch" she says. "You're not" I giggle. She smiles a bit. Then she looks back at the toilet and starts to throw up again.

"Gosh..lemme- uh- just stay here. I'll be back with water" I said. I've never taken care of her like this so I'm trying to think quickly of how to take care of her. I mean I've dealt with girls throwing up before at parties but this is my girl so I just wanna make sure she's perfectly good.

"Where's Jennifer at?" Her cousin asks me as I pass by them to go to the kitchen. "She threw up" I said. "Oh damn. How is she now?"

"Still throwing up" I kind of giggled and poured cold water for her. Then I left again to go to Jennifer and gave her the cup. I wiped her mouth with some toilet paper before she could drink.

"Thanks baby" she says. "Anytime" I said. Then the same cousin and a few more peaked in to check on Jen.

"How are you all not throwing up yet??" Jennifer asks. I laughed and looked up at them since I was sitting by Jen. "I mean one threw up in the backyard.. some are asleep so don't be too sure because tomorrow it might hit everyone else"

"That's true.."

"If you guys need anything just let us know. We'll be at the living room" she tells us. "Okay yeah I got it from here, thank you" i said. Then I closed the door.

"How's Veronica?" She asks me. "Chilling with two cousins. I guess it is best to sleep over." I said.

"Mhm yeah.. her cousin can let her borrow clothes then we can just use my cousins clothes unless you're okay just sleeping in what you're wearing. I just don't want to sleep in my jeans. Right now I'm too lazy to change though" she explains.

"Yeah we can do that." I said.

It gets quiet again. She sighs loudly and stands up. "You're good now?" I ask. "Yeah"

I stood up too and fixed her up to look presentable out there.

"No more drinking tonight alright?" I said. "Same with you" She says and pokes me. "I know that" I giggled. We went out and sat at an empty spot on the couch. She sat super close to me, hugging me as we relaxed with everyone else.

After another hour, everyone left except the cousin of Jennifer's who owns this house.

"The kids are asleep already. Did you guys want to move up to the guest room?" She asks us. "Yeah. And do you have extra clothes for us to sleep in?" Jen asks shyly. "Of course. I'll be back" she says.

So later after we were all showered and settled with no worries about Veronica since she's already asleep. Me and Jen just laid up in each other's arms while I scrolled online doing whatever in bed.

"I'm still a little buzzed." I muttered. "Mm me too" She says. Then she places her hand softly on my face and kisses my skin. "I love you Leah. You know?" "I know"

"Like so much" she says softly. "We're not having sex" I said. She doesn't respond for a second so I continued to scroll. But it was only a few seconds. "You can't possibly always think I want sex whenever I tell you how much I love you.." she says.

"I-I didn't mean-"

"Leah we've been through so much and we're finally getting somewhere. I've been so into you since the beginning so I'm just here expressing how much you have my heart. After what we've been through it feels nice that I could be able to say those three words to you knowing you'd say the same back to me. But if you're gonna think everytime I say it is cause I want sex then you have the wrong idea of love.." she tells me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean..for this to take a turn...I just thought cause we're tipsy and in bed alone..and you were being touchy. But I'm sorry. I know what Love is. Maybe I've just never experienced the right type of love until I met you and I'm learning slowly. Don't be mad at me baby"

She sighs. "I'm not mad. And I'm touchy because I'm clingy.."

"Okay..well I love you...so much" I said. She smiles softly while looking at my eyes for a second. Then it drift down to my lips and she places her fingers on them softly.

"But speaking of sex..before you say anything. Not tonight..but I want to soon. I don't like planning because we have it at the right times. But I was thinking about... a lot"

"Thinking about a lot?" I ask.

"Mhmm.."

"Like?"

"Stuff" she responds. I didn't say anything after that because she kind of took over and used my phone while I was still holding it. She tried typing something on the search bar. Once it loaded, the first thing that came up was a bunch of sites to toys. Not just regular toys. Adult toys.

"Jennifer.."

"Hehe" she giggles.

"You're still drunk aren't you"

"Not as much!" She says. I roll my eyes "You are.." I said. She clicks on the first link, scrolls down and stops at something she wanted. It's like she's been on this site before because she knew exactly where to go.

"So just use the card linked on your phone then I'll pay you back" She says. "Huh??" I ask. "Order it!"

"I- you want me to buy..a battery operated dildo?"

"It's a strap, you weirdo"

"Same shit" I said. "No the dildo you use your hand and arms, a strap I can put you in many positions and ya know.."

"Okay..what makes you think you'll convince me to buy this?" I ask her. But out of nowhere she clicks on the option to pay with just my Face ID, and it automatically took the payment.

"Jen!"

"Tadaaa" She says.

My girlfriend is something else..

"And I'm gonna return it" I said.

"Leahhhh" she whines. I smack my lips and yank my phone away from her. "Are my fingers not good enough?" I ask. "They're perfect Leah. But this is for fuuuun" she says and kisses my cheek multiple times. "Just imagine how fun this would be! And you were the one fake fucking me from behind! Telling me 'oh this is how I'm gonna fuck you when we have a toy' and shit." she continues. I laughed and groaned and put my phone down. Then I just wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"I'm tired. Goodnight babe" I said. "Oh okay. Goodnight...I love you"

"I love you" i said softly then kissed her forehead.

-

Jens pov

The next morning, as I thought, Leah was throwing up. It hit her later than me. Right now my cousin is feeding us all, including my daughter, after our crazy night. My cousin didn't get as drunk which is why she's acting like she's our mom right now.

After a few hours, Leah and I went back to my place. She stayed for a bit, but then she had to leave shortly because of some errands she had to run. She let me know ahead of time that she planned on doing a lot today so I'm okay with her being out for a bit. But I want her to come back later tonight. Not being that obsessive girlfriend but I'm getting so attached to Leah, it feels serious. It should feel serious. Her and I basically share a child now. She wants to be close with her and I want the same thing. I just want everything to be perfect..even though nothing is perfect, I still dream this can work out well.

"Would you like me to bring home shakes from in n out tonight?" Leah texts me.

"Just shakes?" I reply.

"You're not making dinner?"

"I mean if you plan on going to in n out you might as well buy a meal for us three"

"Lol okay I'll just do that then. Plus shakes"

"Yesss 😋"

She didn't reply afterwards but I expect her to remember what I usually get. I don't know how she even has the energy to run errands today after last night. Today I'm just relaxing with my child while watching movies.

Later on, Leah knocks on the front door. Well I assume it's her. I lightly pushed Veronica off my chest and got up, walked over and looked through the window. But surprisingly it was actually Vanessa.

"Girl where's the keys I gave you?? I thought you were Leah" I said obviously annoyed because I expected food. But I do love when Vanessa comes over.

"Well my bad. I left them at home. I just wanted to check on you because I saw the stories and I know you got drunk.."

"Oh- ha. Yeah. But we slept over their house then we just got back this morning. Leah went to do some errands but she should be almost here? I think that's her actually" I said looking past Vanessa and saw Leahs car park on the street. I walked out and helped her since she had two big bags from in n out and a bag from Kate spade.

"You went shopping?" I ask her as I walk to her and gave her a hug. "Mhm. Here help" she says and hands me the food. Then she closes the back door and we start walking back into my house.

"Don't! Wait" Leah says before I was about to snoop inside the giant Kate spade bag.

She gives Vanessa a hug, and then of course Veronica gives Leah a tight loving hug. Same with Vanessa.

"Okay so I did order extra fries. I'm sorry I didn't know you were coming here too Vane"

"No it's fine! I ate actually. I just randomly dropped by. I do that a lot with Jen so don't mind me here haha."

"Okay haha well if you want a snack, here's some fries" Leah offers her sweetly. Then she gives me and Veronica our food.

"Honey, eat at the dining table today please" I tell Ver. "Why?" Veronica asks. "Cause you spilled ketchup on the couch last time. You need to learn how to not make a mess while eating, so if you wanna be able to eat there again you have to show me that you won't leave such a big mess after you eat" I tell her. Being the mom I am, I always clean up after her but she's starting to get too comfortable and messy.

"Damn" I hear Leah say. I looked at her then Vanessa too and they were both a little surprised. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. It's just that you're always so sweet whenever you tell her what to do.  Today you went mommy mode" Leah says.

"Well" I said and shrugged my shoulders. Leah giggles and turns around, grabs the Kate spade bag and then faces me again.

"Anyways, I did some shopping for myself after I ran some errands. Well..this was a part of my errands." She says and hands me the bag. "Huh?" I ask.

"Look"

So I looked. There's not only a Kate spade purse in here, there's a bunch of little goodies in here. Like stuff for skin care, body mist, earrings too..

"All for...me?" I asked shyly. "Yup" She says. Right when she said that I immediately smiled. I didn't mean to smile but it made me happy inside.

"But why?" I ask and tilt my head. "Just wanted to spoil you a bit" she says. I blushed and looked at Vanessa. She smiles and raises her brows.

"Thank you babe!" I said happily and gave her a tight hug. She rubs my back as we hugged for a few seconds. Then I pulled back and kissed her multiple times. I felt her smile form each time I kissed her lips.

"I loove youu" I said cutely and kissed her more.

"Gross!" Vanessa says out loud and I quickly looked at her as she was covering Veronica's eyes.

"She's seen us kiss already" I said. "Yeah but still. Y'all are going at it. Stop" she giggles. I roll my eyes and look back at Leah.

"Youre the best" I said. "I love you" she smiles. I scrunch my nose then looked down in the bag again and pulled out the pretty black purse.

"I got that size because I know you carry a lot of your things, along with things for Veronica." Leah says.

"It's so cute!! I'm about to use this every single day" I said. Leah laughs. I thanked her again. She made my day. I just expected her to come to my house and bring food, chill after dinner, then she'd go home and I'd see her tomorrow. But she spoils me and Veronica..I was never the person to fall so hard for someone because of their actions but Leah is so....ugh.. I love her. My heart..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.8K 40
Can her life get any more complicated? ** BIG S/O TO MÁRCIA FOR ANOTHER AMAZING COVER! **
189K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
46.3K 2.1K 63
Jennifer is a working high school teacher in New York. Her life is pretty good, but she's stuck in the state of mind that she has to find love. She c...
38.6K 1.1K 23
A JYP and YG special - Note - Events / comebacks might change to fit the story. Other facts and personal facts might change also.