The Family

By AMAC45

Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put... More

Before You Read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
Introduction Of New Teams
103
104
105
106
107
108

44

4K 121 3
By AMAC45

Talia's POV

"KELS WE GOTTA GO." I yell then hug Julie. "Bye Babygirl."

"Good luck." Julie says and pecks my lips. "I love you."

Since there is 11 teams in the league this year Chicago doesn't have a game in the last week of the season again so Julie decided to come visit.

This year Chicago has the four seed locked up and Portland has the number one seed locked up so they play each other in a week in Portland.

I still don't know who I want to play in the finals. On one hand I'd love to play Portland at their home stadium, but on the other hand I'd love to play Julie in the final.

"I love you too." I say and hug my Soulmate again.

"Okay I'm ready." Kelley says.

Kelley, Christen and I leave the apartment and get in my car then we drive over to Corsie and Becky's place and pick them up.

"Hey." Becky says and slide into the back seat.

"Hello." Corsie says and shuts the door then I head for the RioT.

"This should be a fun game." Kelley says.

We play the Courage tonight and this game is to see who will host the playoff match between us.

We are in 2nd and the Courage are one point behind us in third so whoever wins this game will host the playoff between us.

"I'm just ready to get it over with." I admit.

"You just wanna spend time with Julie." Kelley teases as we approach the stadium.

"Of course I do."

When we get to the RioT I park next to Amy, Barnie, and Katie then all of us get out of the car and head to the locker room. Once in the locker room I remove my three necklaces and place them safely in my bag. I then change into my warm up shirt, game shorts, my right sock, my left sock, my right red boot, and lastly my left red boot. After that I head to Amy's locker then sit down on the floor in-between her legs.

"Hey sweetie." Amy says and starts running her fingers through my hair.

"Hi Amy." I say then face forward and let Amy do her thing.

Amy runs her fingers through my hair for a little bit then she puts part of my hair in a braid like she does hers then she puts it in a pony tail.

"Thanks." I say and hug one of Amy's legs.

"Of course." Amy says and kisses my head then I get up and start walking out of the locker room.

The starters and I warm up for a while then we head back into the locker room and I change into my gold jersey. I then sit in my locker while waiting for everyone and I sit in silence until I see the Tower of Power walk into the room.

"Uh hey Sammy." I say getting everyone's attention. "Whatcha doin in our locker room?"

"Um." Sam says and scratches her neck. "Some of the girls aren't comfortable playing you guys tonight and they're talking about forfeiting the game."

"Who?" Kelley questions.

"Merritt, Jaelene, and McCall."

"Did they say why?" Becky asks then Sam just looks at me.

"Oh fuck off." I say and get out of my seat.

I then walk across the hall and walk into the Courage locker room.

"Hey Talia." Abby says.

"Hey Abs." I say then look at the three bitches. "Really? You don't want to play us?"

"No we don't." McCall says. "Not with you on the pitch."

Oh so that's what this is about.

"Okay then forfeit and give us the win. But in a weeks time you'll be right back here to play us again." I say. "So why don't you three stop being little bitches and take this ass whopping you're about to get."

"Why you little..." Jaelene says, but I cut her off.

"Save it for somebody who cares bigot." I say then start walking out the locker room.

Right before I leave the room I spin around and face the three bitches.

"And by the way, you three come into contact with people from the mafia every single day, so grow some tits and I'll see you on the field."

I return to our locker and a few seconds later the starters and I head to then tunnel then we get in line. Eventually the Courage join us in the tunnel then, a few seconds later, we head onto the pitch. Once on the pitch we stand for the anthem then we are introduced to the crowd.

When I get introduced the whole stadium boo's.

"Why are they booing?" Jessie asks as she's introduced.

"Probably because of my comments after the Portland game." I say.

When the introductions finish we shake hands with the Courage and when Merritt, Jaelene, and McCall pass by me I put my hand behind my back until they pass. After shaking hands with the opposition the captains do the coin toss then we head to our positions.

"I know you hate them, but play smart and let them get carded." Becky says.

"You got it Becks." I say then I move to my position as the Courage kick off.

The first twentyish minutes of the game is a bit boring since neither team really does anything with the ball.

In the 22nd minute of the game we get a corner after Kelley tries to cross the ball into the box, but it get's blocked bye someone. Christen heads over to take the corner so I ghost around the top of the box and wait for the whistle. When the whistle blows Christen does her run up then she sends the ball into the box. I run into the box a bit then I jump up to head the ball along with Sam.

Luckily I get my head on the ball first and the ball goes past the Courage keeper putting us up 1-0.

The moment the ball hits the back of the net the whole stadium erupts in cheers.

"Really?" I question as I hug my teammates.

"What?" Jessie asks.

"First the boo me now they cheer."

"Just stay focused Talia." Kelley mumbles.

"Let's just get this fucking game over with." I mumble.

- - - - -

"Talia your needed for the press conference."

"Okay." I say and step into the media room.

We won 3-0 with myself, Christen, and Gunny scoring the goals. I also ran rings around Merritt and McCall the whole game.

Once in the media room I sit in front of the mic and wait for the first question.

"What was your reaction when you got boo'd at the beginning of the game?"

"I didn't have a reaction." I say. "But I found it funny that after I scored everyone cheered."

"Why was it funny?"

"I find it funny because I spoke up about how the club views racism and how Mr. Hansen doesn't care to do anything about it, yet I'm the bad guy. People need to make up their mind. If the public want to hate me then hate me, but make up your mind."

I answer a few more questions then I return to the locker room and shower. After I've showered I put on my necklaces, change into my street clothes, then I check my phone and see I have three texts from my Blonde Goddess.

Julie💎👑: Nice goal baby

Julie💎👑: I'll meet you back at your apartment.

Julie💎👑: Love you.

I text Julie that I love her then I pack all my stuff and head out to the car with the other people who are riding with me. Once at the car the five us put our stuff in the trunk then we get in the car and drive towards Becky and Corsie's apartment. I drop the center backs off at their apartment then my roommates and I head to our apartment.

When we get to our apartment I park in my parking spot then we grab our bags, lock the car, and head into the apartment.

"Hey Jules." Kelley says.

"Hi." Julie says as I walk past her and head into my room.

Once in my room I throw my bag into the corner then fall on the bed.

A few minutes later Julie hovers over me and strokes my face.

"What's wrong T?" Julie asks.

"What am I suppose to do?" I rhetorically question. "If I speak up about the racism then I'm the bad guy, but if I stay silent then I'm complacent in the problem."

"Who cares what they think Talia?" Julie says. "You have to live with your choices and you made the right choice in speaking up."

"SHE'S RIGHT." Kelley yells making Julie and I laugh.

"Shut up." Christen says.

"WE CAN HEAR YOU." I shout.

"SORRY." Kelley shouts. "T I'M HUNGRY."

"ALRIGHT." I shout then I peck Julie's lips. "Let's go feed the monster."

"I HEARD THAT."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 575 64
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

252K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
27.7K 691 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
Secrets By Alex

Fanfiction

162K 6.5K 172
Everyone has secrets Shall we find out mine?