connect.

By baddestbitchx

" same city, same friends if you're looking for me . " More

prologue | characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 - the recap
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 - hey, please read
47
48 - i'm back
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59

54

997 62 18
By baddestbitchx

702 - get it together

chapter fifty four

"what do you want to watch? " diallo asks as  Netflix opened on the tv screen.

"um.. an action movie. that will send me right to sleep." i respond.

we were on his bed sharing a bowl full of fruit. pineapples, mangoes and grapes. my three favourite.

"say less."

he flicks through the action category before settling for a movie about some war in a foreign country.

i watched him as he removed his suit , item by item before standing in only his calvin klein briefs.

he threw his clothes in his laundry basket and pulled on some nike shorts before joining me back in the bed.

i had already changed into my leggings and sweater as soon as we got here.

"you done staring at me?" he asks, catching me off guard. " i could feel your eyes all over me."

i giggle. "boy the movie taking long to start. what else ima do in the mean time?"

"i don't blame you for staring shawty.. i'm a whole masterpiece." he jokes.

"okay now you doing too much." i snicker.

it was nice seeing diallo show his personality more. he was so stone cold and sarcastic all the time when we first met, so now i felt like i was getting to see the real him.

"here's the wipes." he chucks a packet of wipes on my lap for me to remove my makeup.

"thanks."

he joins me on the bed .

"you want to wipe it off for me ?" i ask.

he looks at me weirdly before taking a wipe and softly removes one cheek.

"i'm being delicate right?" he ask quietly, trying to focus as much as possible.

i nod my head before i erupt into laughter. his face was killing me.

"what? i'm doing it wrong or sumn?" his face disheveled.

i touch his arm reassuringly, still laughing. "no diallo. you're doing it right. i'm just dead at how focused you are. it's only removing makeup , not applying it. you don't have to be so careful."

"man, i'm a artist you know i like everything to be perfect. i'm always taking my time. plus , i wasn't tryna be too rough on you. unless you like it rough ?"

i snort.

"damn, i ain't even mean to say it like that." he chuckles.

"boy, just finish the other half of my face."

he was so adorable honestly.

once all my makeup was gone. i went into his bathroom and used some exfoliator he had so any remaining makeup could be removed.

"so what's going on with you and marquise?" he questions , laying back on the bed.

i shrug. "i don't even know myself. he's hoping him and i can be together again but wants us to build a friendship first this time."

"and you agreed ?" he looks at me.

"well yeah, but i doubt we will ever be back together. i think i just agreed in the moment but i would never be with someone who could cheat on me."

he doesn't say anything but nods his head .

"you're not judging me for being his friend though are you?" i question.

"nah, i think it's good that you're a forgiving person. just make sure you have your boundaries with how much you let someone like that back into your life. you feel me?"

"yeah. i feel you." i agree.

"so what's your plans with the fashion thing? you still down to get your designs created?"

i bite my bottom lip. "to be honest, and please don't get mad at me.. i don't think i'm as passionate as i thought diallo. and i know i begged you to create this designs for me.. and you came with to my interview .. and everything ... but i feel like i don't know what i want to do with my future , like i want to do a lot of things... not just one but i-"

"-ryan. chill. damn shawty." he holds my hand. " it's all good. i was just supporting you. i don't mind if your mind has changed. i done my part as your friend. don't feel bad if your goals or dreams change. that's normal. one minute my ass wanted to do basketball , then my brain told me law. it's life and it's human. you can do whatever you want and there's no time limit on anything, don't let society make you feel pressured into having all your shit together by a certain age. your lucky anyway. your family have money so even if you don't have a career idea right now , you can always fall back on your parents money for a while. aight?"

i let out a breathe and hug him. "this is why i fuck wit you diallo. you make everything just so much more easier and laid back." i sigh. "you're perfect and i'm so grateful to have you."

"and i'm grateful to be in your life shawty." he says.

there was a comfortable silence as we slid under his duvet and watched the movie, not even noticing we had missed the first ten minutes.

i looked up at him to see he was already looking down at me. a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

He bent back my head across his arm and kissed me, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves.

and before i knew it , i was kissing him back. his free hand holding my cheek, evoking emotions i didn't know i had.

his tongue exploring every area of my mouth as i got on top of him. his hands falling down on either side of my hips as i straddled him slowly , causing me to moan quietly as i felt myself getting wet.

that's when i knew it was time to stop before it led to something else.

i pulled away slowly as we both looked at each other , his eyes filled with lust and other feelings i couldn't distinguish.

our breathing in sync as we panted.

i never knew a kiss could be so passionate. it was almost as if we had both been longing to do it for a while.

and something was telling me that was the case.

"you wanna slide off my dick before he gets too excited and inserts himself in somewhere he has no business being?" he asks, laughing a little.

i snicker and fall back beside him.

"should we act like that never happened?" i ponder.

"it's no ones business... but ours." he responds. "i don't regret a second of it."

i smile , blushing almost.

i rest my head on his chest and his arm snakes around my lower back.

i didn't regret it either, i thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
478K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
638K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
314K 13.9K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...