The Secrets We Keep - Taekai

Autorstwa ChiT00

Kai and Taemin had their secrets. And each other happened to be one of those secrets. There was only two peop... Więcej

the one where taemin admits his feelings
the one where jonghyun gives a chance
the one where EXO went on tour
the one where jongin confesses
the one with the talk
the one with the confusion
the one where sehun finds out
the one with the fight
the one with the move
the one with the playboy
the one where they do a couples photoshoot
the one where jongin says it
the one where they're honest
the one where they say goodbye
the one before our spring
the one with the aftermath
the one with the rosary
the one where he begins moving on
the one where jongin accepts it
the one with the truth
the one where they become SuperM
the one with the progress? or maybe not?
the one with the trip to america
the one with the boundaries
the one with the competition
the one where they figure it out
the one with the showcase
the one with the ellen show
the one where they're back to reality
the one where everyone's back
the one with the start of tour
the one with their routine
the one with exo's meeting
the one at new years
the one with the 2nd half of tour
the one where they open up
the one where they adjust
the one with the vlive concert
the one where they're home
the one where they visit family
the one with the topic
the one where they talk about it
the one with the decision
the one where they return to America
the one with their free time in America
the one with the big news
the one with their return
the one with the calm
the one with the storm
the one where they tell everyone
the one with the worries
the one with the planning
the one with the kiss
the one with the inbetween
the one with the surprise
the one where they're in the NICU
the one where they adjust
the one with the visits
the one with the news
the one with the twins at home
the one with the date night
the one where jongin's alone
quick note - not an update
the one with the birthdays
the one with the late talker
the one with the break
the one where they work on them
the one with the end
epilogue - the one with the conversation

the one where shinee's gone

1.9K 53 4
Autorstwa ChiT00

Taem: I'm lonely.

Nini: What's up?

Taem: all the other guys are out.
They're going to be out all
night and I'm lonely.

Nini: I can come over

Taem: please do?

Kai knocked on the dorm door maybe twenty minutes after the text exchange between him and Taemin. And when Taemin answered the door in only his underwear, Kai knew he was screwed.

"Hey. Thanks for coming over." Taemin said, leading Kai through the dorm and to the room Taemin slept in.

"No problem." Kai replied, trying not to focus on Taemin's body so hard. Trying not to think about all the things they could do.

Kai was glad he had changed into his loose sweatpants from the tight jeans he had on before he left EXO's dorm - his bandmates questioning where he was going, him throwing a mumbled "Taemin needs me." over his shoulder as he walked through the door - because if he hadn't changed, he'd be in trouble right about now.

Of course he'd gotten hard around Taemin before and hell he'd even jerked Taemin off a few times before - but he'd never let Taemin return the favor, no matter how much Taem insisted. Cause Kai knew what Taemin really wanted was for Kai to fuck him and Kai still wasn't ready to give in to that.

And really Kai wasn't even sure what his holdup was. He knew what it had been - he'd found out that Taemin was a virgin and Kai had vowed that he'd wait until he could make sure that not only was Taemin ready, but that Kai could make Taemin's first time special.

But Taemin was ready - that much was obvious from how much he brought it up - and Kai could have made it special by now.

So why hadn't he?

Taemin flopped himself down onto his bed and looked up at Kai, "Come on - just get in the bed. It's not like I'm going to jump on top of you the second you lay down."

Kai shook his head and laid down beside Taemin on the bed. "Feels weird being in Jjong's room."

Jonghyun still wasn't Kai's biggest fan, he'd at least stopped glaring at Kai every time he was over at the Shinee dorm - but Kai was still scared of messing up, of Jonghyun going back to glaring, back to not speaking to him at all. At least nowadays they were on speaking terms, even if it was only a quick hello.

"It's my room too. And besides he isn't here - what Jonghyun doesn't know won't hurt him." Taemin said, rolling away from Kai to face the wall - and damn it if Kai couldn't hear the fucking smile in Taemin's words.

"Sure - you can say that because you're not the one he hates." Kai said, rolling over as well and snaking an arm around Taemin's waist.

Taemin scooted back against him, which was about the last thing Kai needed at the moment if he was truly planning on getting out of the dorm in the morning without having done anything.

"Hey?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong Kai? Seriously. I mean why won't you just -?" Taemin said, sitting upright in the bed quickly and turning to look at Kai. "Is it me? If you've changed your mind about us being together or something, just let me know. No hard feelings or anything."

Kai sat up, letting out a sigh. "Tae, it's not you at all. I just - I wanted to wait. I didn't want you to regret sleeping with me." Kai replied, letting his eyes drop to the bed between them.

"You dumbass - of course I wouldn't regret it. I want it to be you, Jongin." Taemin answered, putting his hand on Kai's knee.

Kai looked up, meeting Taemin's eyes before leaning in and pressing his lips against Taemin's.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he just gave in, let Taemin have what he wanted so badly.

"You sure?" Kai asked as soon as he pulled back from Taemin. Taemin nodded and Kai moved back in, his lips finding Taemin's again.

Within a minute, Kai's shirt and pants had found a new home on the floor. Kai could practically feel Taemin's eyes on him and he had to ignore the blush that was creeping onto his face.

"Taem, you don't happen to have -"

"A condom and lube?" Taemin asked, grin on his face. "Yeah, in the bedside table, top drawer."

Kai shook his head, as he reached over to the top drawer of the table. "I'm not gonna bother asking why you've got these."

Taemin looked away from Kai, blush evident on his face. "I was hoping that maybe you'd change your mind about not sleeping with me soon."

Kai pulled out a condom and the bottle of lube, dropping them onto the bed and shrugging slightly as he settled back down lower on the bed than Taemin. "Well I guess you were right to have it here."

Taemin nodded, looking at Kai as Kai's finger hooked underneath the waist band of Taemin's underwear.

Kai was nervous, that was one of the main emotions he was feeling at the moment. He was nervous about all of this, he was worried about potentially hurting Taemin - he was still worried about Taemin regretting it later on.

"Stop thinking, Jongin." Taemin said, leaning up enough to press his lips against Kai's.

After a couple minutes, both sets of underwear had been discarded and tossed to the floor. They were in the process of kissing when Kai almost let out an audible gasp at Taemin's hand making contact with his dick.

Taemin was smirking, Kai could tell that without even really looking. Taemin pulled his hand away and grabbed the condom from beside him and tore the wrapper off - Kai sat back some while Taemin rolled the condom onto Kai's dick.

Kai grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezing a generous amount into his hand. He prepped both of them with the lube and looked up at Taemin, eyebrow raised a little bit - Taemin nodded at him. "Relax." Kai said before pushing himself in almost painfully slow.

Taemin's hands were gripping the sheets on either side of him, tightly. So Kai reached down, taking hold of Taemin's dick with a light grip and stroked him a few times while he was pushing himself into Taemin's ass - trying to get him to relax fully. "Just stay relaxed, Tae."

"You okay?" Kai asked quietly after he was all the way in. Taemin nodded, his eyes closed tightly. Kai ran his hand up Taemin's hip, gently moving Taemin's leg to hook over Kai's hip.

Kai began to slowly thrust in and out of Taemin watching as Taemin let out a moan after a couple moments, Kai letting a smile slip onto his face. Taemin's legs, which were wrapped around Kai's waist, pulling him all the further in.

Kai leaned down and kissed Taemin while thrusting harder into him, hitting his prostrate hard. Taemin's eyes flew open as a louder moan fell out of his mouth.

"God Jongin." Taemin mumbled, wrapping his arms around Kai's shoulders and pulling him closer. Kai nipped at Taemin's throat before pressing a kiss to the same spot.

Kai continued thrusting into Taemin for a few more minutes, earning moans from Taemin every few minutes. "Tae - I'm gonna come soon."

Taemin nodded, "Uh huh."

He could tell Taemin wouldn't be far behind him just by how he looked. Kai was more than a little happy with himself that he could make Taemin look like this, moaning digging into Kai's back like he was.

"You're close too, aren't you babe?" Kai said, not even thinking about the fact that he had just called Taemin babe. Something that he normally didn't do.

Taemin nodded again and Kai smirked, thrusting a few more quick times before he felt himself unravel - coming hard as he continued to thrust, trying to also bring Taemin to his climax.

Kai reached down and gave Taemin a few jerks, watching as he came. Kai slowed his motions for a few seconds before pulling out. Kai quickly discarded his condom into the trash can in the room and held out a few tissues in Taemin's direction while Kai grabbed their underwear up off the ground.

Taemin let out a breathy laugh, reaching past Kai to drop the tissues into the trash can. Kai leant over and kissed Taemin, handing him his underwear.

"You okay?" Kai asked, standing up to pull his boxer briefs up.

Taemin nodded, pulling his underwear back on. "Yeah I'm fine. Better than fine actually, Jongin." He said, smiling over and patting the spot beside him in the bed.

Kai laid down beside Taemin, their hands immediately intertwining between them. "I am so glad you invited me over."

Taemin looked over, grin on his face. "I'm glad you came over."

"Probably should get to sleep."

"Probably should. The others will be back in the morning, so." Taemin said, rolling over to face the wall. Kai had closed his eyes intent on falling asleep until he heard what Taemin mumbled after a few minutes.

"Love you, Jongin."

"Taemin! Jongin! Breakfast is ready!" Key's voice hollered into the room. Kai sat up quickly in the bed, looking over to find Taemin laying beside him.

Kai gently nudged Taemin's shoulder, his eyes opening and meeting Kai's. "Hey - your hyungs are back, we gotta get up."

"Yeah you all might want to get up at some point." Jonghyun's voice came from the doorway.

Kai and Taemin both looked over, meeting Jjong's eyes. Taemin was the one who answered Jonghyun, "Give us two minutes hyung."

Jonghyun nodded and walked away from the door, Kai let out a breath he hadn't been aware that he was holding. Taemin smiled over at him, leaning over and kissing him.

"Don't worry about Jjong. I'll handle him."

Kai nodded, "Okay."

"We should probably go ahead and get up though." Taemin said, his face breaking into a laughing grin. "Don't want to poke the bear or anything."

Kai laughed, slowly sliding out of the bed. "I agree." He said, grabbing his pants and shirt off the ground.

As soon as both Taemin and Kai were redressed, they began to head out of the room before Kai grabbed Taemin's arm stopping him.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked, glancing down.

"I'm fine. A little sore, but I swear I'm fine. I enjoyed it." Taemin said, shrugging slightly.

"I enjoyed it too. Thank you for trusting me to be the one." Kai said, smiling. Taemin smiled at him and walked out of the bedroom, Kai following closely behind.

Key looked over as soon as they walked into the kitchen, "Good morning you two." He said, grinning as he sat down plates onto the table. "Jongin - you staying for breakfast?"

Jonghyun spoke up before Kai got the chance to, "He probably should be getting back to his dorm. I'm sure his bandmates are wondering where he is."

Kai threw a glance over at Taemin before nodding. "Yeah I probably should be heading out actually. Thanks for the invite though, Key." He said, forcing a smile onto his face. "I'll see you later, Taem. Good to see the rest of you."

Minho walked into the kitchen and nodded, grabbing a jug of orange juice from the fridge. "Sure thing. Come back soon." He said, smiling over at Kai.

"I'll walk you out," Jonghyun said, walking toward the front door. Kai followed and exited the dorm right after Jonghyun.

"What's up?" Kai asked, crossing his arms while Jonghyun closed the dorm door.

"I don't trust you with him. Not after what you said, not after how you acted. I don't know what game you're playing here, but just know I'm going to make sure Taemin's okay and I'll be watching you very closely."

"I'm not playing a game here, Hyung. I really care about Taemin."

Jonghyun shook his head, "Sure. Keep saying that. Doesn't change the fact that I don't believe it."

"Guess I'll have to prove you wrong then. I don't mind having to prove something to you, cause I know Taemin cares about your opinion a lot."

"Jjong didn't give you too hard of a time did he?" Taemin asked before taking a bite of the food they had spread out in front of them.

Jongin and Taemin had decided to meet up for lunch inside one of the smaller practice rooms at the SM headquarters - one of their safe spaces. Jongin had brought the food from one of Taemin's favorite restaurants and they had been sitting there in almost silence for the past few minutes.

"Nah. He just told me he doesn't approve of us being... - whatever we are."

Taemin nodded, looking up at Jongin. "He hasn't spoken to me since the other morning so I haven't really gotten to try and tell him that he's wrong about not being able to trust you."

Jongin smiled over at Taemin, it wasn't a full smile but it was a real smile. "You don't have to take up for me or anything, Taem. He'll come around eventually I suppose - and if not as long as you're okay with us, I'm okay with us."

"I'm okay with us. More than okay with us actually." Taemin said, small grin on his face.

They hadn't talked about Taemin saying the L word as Jongin liked to refer to it as in his head. He didn't want to spend too much time thinking about the fact that Taemin had said it and Jongin hadn't said it back. But he didn't know if he was ready to say it back.

But even more worrying to Jongin is that there was part of him that had wanted to say it back.

And that scared him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8K 92 16
Two conflicted people, two persons who have fed up and used by life. They are ghosted by the all the happiness or they didn't wanna see any moment th...
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart
87.1K 1.6K 24
Two idols are secretly dating. Will they be able to hide their relationship from people? if yes for how long, and if no, what should they do? #1 IN J...
27.6K 1.3K 25
[This story will be in various kind of forms. Hope you'll like it.] They say that between couples, there shouldn't be lies, and secrets. The snowball...