An Alpha's Rage (Completed)

By shadowisprimewolf

Y/N is the son of Arceus and Giratina found in a forest by Summer Rose. The first few years went well for him... More

Character information
Team information
Prologue
Chapter 1:The demon awakens
Chapter 3: A Reunion Of Siblings And Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 4 : New Team Mates!
Chapter 5: Dealing With A Bully With Rage!
Chapter 6: Transformation and an auntie!
Chapter 7: A Family Reunion
Chapter 8: An Unwanted Reunion And The Demons Rage
Chapter 9: A Demon's Rage Part 2 And Confession Of Love!
Chapter 10: A Playful Time As A Pokemon
Wow 2K!
Chapter 11: The Mission
Chapter 12: Team RWBY's Powers
Decision time!
The result are in!!!!
OH MY ARCEUS!
Chapter 13: Weiss's Family!
Chapter 14: FOOD FIGHT!
Chapter 15: Mating season warning
Chapter 16: Alone Time With Solar
Should I do a lemon?
Chapter 17: Mating season arrives
Chapter 18: Melting A Schnee's Heart
Chapter 19: The Aftermath
Chapter 20: The Hatching
Importent my star-cubs!!
The kids names and what they are!
Chapter 21: 2 Years Later!
Chapter 22: The Kids Time To Shine!

Chapter 2: Years later

10.2K 97 44
By shadowisprimewolf

It's been a few years since you left your family And you've been living in the forest trying to control your powers and kill Grimm. "Y/n?" Turning when you heard your name being called  and smiled as you saw Solar who you saved from Grimm.

She's so beautiful her green and blue reddish eyes filled with joy and adventure to be honest You have fallen in love with her.

Turning you spoke "yes Solar?" She blushed and became shy "there's two women outside asking for you"

Nodding you walked outside the forest and saw Ozipna and Glynda "let me guess join Beacon and reunite with my sisters?" She nodded.

You sighed "I'll go but not without Solar and some rules!" Ozipna not and you grinned showing your fangs. "Rule 1 no uniforms, rule 2 were aloud to do what we want and heh my favourite". Your eyes turned black red "rule 3 anyone who picks on me or Solar is dead got it?"She nodded.

Well looks like we're off to Beacon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
9.1K 232 23
The title is self-explanatory. Let's all use hypnosis to get along with the Demons! PS: I did not write the fanfiction, this is a translation of the...
15.9K 116 9
MY FIRST STORY EVER!! Hope you like it. It's based off of a role play thr I do with one of my friends on Discord. A young Kitsune girl, Named Nora, h...