The Family

By AMAC45

Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put... More

Before You Read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
Introduction Of New Teams
103
104
105
106
107
108

41

4K 112 6
By AMAC45

Talia's POV

"Bye." I say as Julie quickly leads me out of the elevator and down to our room.

After the Medal ceremony we had a celebratory dinner with everyones families so I got to meet a bunch of the girls' families like Alex's and Tobin's. I also got to catch up with Julie's family, Christen's family, and Kelley's family which is nice.

When we get to our room Julie opens the door, pulls me in with her, closes and locks the door, then she takes off her clothes.

"Have mercy." I mumble as Julie takes off her bra and throws it somewhere in the room.

"Well don't just stand there." My soulmate says while she takes off her thong. "Get naked."

I hastily do as told and remove my clothes then I rush over to Julie, pick her up, lay her on the bed, then start going to work on her neck.

"Baby." Julie moans. "Lower baby."

As I'm about to start kissing lower someone fucks with the mood.

"IF YOUR FUCKING OR ABOUT TO FUCK STOP." Pinoe yells from the hallway. "WE HAVE AN EARLY FLIGHT AND I'M NOT MISSING IT BECAUSE OF YOU HORNY BITCHES."

"FUCK YOU PINOE." I shout.

"BLONDIE YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT SEX IS." Alex yells through the walls.

"TELL THAT TO JULIE." I shot then Julie smacks my chest as I hear multiple people laugh.

"THAT WAS FUNNY." Kelley yells. 

"SHUT UP." Pinoe yells.

Our whole floor quiets down so I look at Julie and see her glaring at me.

"Come on baby." I say with a pout then I put my head in Julie's neck. "I wuv you."

"I love you Talia, but you're in trouble." Julie says.

"You sure about that baby?" I question then suck on Julie's sweet spot.

"N-N-Not gonna w-w-work T-T-Talia." Julie stutters.

"Wanna repeat that?" I ask as I start massaging Julie's beautiful breasts.

"Okay stop." Julie says and I instantly stop then I look at my girlfriend. "As much as I want to continue this Pinoe is right. We do need to sleep."

"Fine." I say and roll off my girlfriend then get under the covers.

Julie gets under with me so I pull her into me, put my front to her back, wrap an arm around her, the grab a handful of breast.

"Talia." Julie warns.

"I'm not trying to do anything." I say then kiss Julie's back. "I just like holding you and that's wear my hand landed."

"mhmm." Julie sleeps.

"Night night JuJu Bear."

"Night." Julie says.

I sleep for hours until I feel something moving in my hair.

"Wake up baby." Julie whispers. "We gotta get moving."

"No." I say with a pout.

"If you wake up then you get to see me naked." Julie says.

One of my eyes opens and I see Julie is in fact nude so I open both eyes an ogle my girlfriend.

"You are so beautiful." I say then grab Julie's face and kiss her. "I love you so so much and I'm so lucky that you're my soulmate."

"I love you too baby." Julie says then she pecks my lips.

"LET'S GO LOVEBIRDS." Allie yells.

Julie and I roll our eyes, but we get out of bed and get dressed for the day. Once dressed, we pack everything in our bags then head down to the bus and load the big bags underneath. We then get on the bus and as we walk past Pinoe we smack her in the head.

"Okay that's the tenth time someone has done that too me. What the hell?" Pinoe says.

"You couldn't have gone three floors down to your girlfriends room and gotten laid?" Kelley questions.

"Didn't think of that." Pinoe mumbles.

"And now we all have metaphorical blue balls." Mal says.

"Oops."

- - - - -

"Morning JuJu Bear." I say as Julie sits on my lap.

"Morning." Julie says.

"Morning sweetheart." Julie's dad says and sets some coffee down in front of his daughter.

The NWSL postponed games for all of August because of the Olympics so Julie and I are visiting her parents for a week then we're gonna spend some time at my place in New York.

"Morning Dad." Julie says and sips some coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" Kristi asks.

"Great." Julie says.

Julie and I talk to her parents for a while while eating breakfast.

"You two better go get ready if you two wanna make that clinic thing on time." David says.

Julie and I are going to do a mini clinic with her old club team.

"Alrighty." Julie says and gets off my lap.

The two of us put our dishes up then we walk to Julie's room, which we're sharing. Once in the room Julie disrobes then holds her hand out to me.

"Come on babe." Julie says with a sly smile. "We need to save water."

"Ooh good idea." I say then quickly disrobe before I intertwine my hand with Julie's.

Julie leads me into her ensuite then I stand by the counter while she turns on the shower. Julie then comes over and wraps her arms around me so I do the same.

"I love you." Julie says into my chest.

"Are you talking about my boobs or me?" I playfully question causing Julie to look up at me and smile.

"Both." Julie says.

"Well my boobs and I love you too." I say then I pick up my girlfriend. "Shower time."

I carry Julie into the shower and gently set her down then she spins around and lets the water hit her beautiful body. I, on the other hand, put my head in Julie's neck and start kissing it while my hands roam my girlfriend's body.

"You're so beautiful baby." I whisper then return to kissing Julie's neck.

"Baby." Julie moans as I stealthily snake one hand down to her holy grail while my other arm wraps around her to hold her up.

"What do you want princess?" I question as I run my fingers lightly through Julie's folds. "Tell me what you want baby and you'll have it."

"Please." Julie begs so I enter two fingers into her pussy. "Please fuck me."

"As you wish baby." I whisper then start pumping in and out of my girlfriend's pussy.

"Oh thank fuck." Julie moans as I start marking her collarbone.

"You feel amazing wrapped around my fingers babygirl." I say and speed up my pumps.

"More T." Julie begs so I add another finger.

"That better beautiful?" I question as I start massaging Julie's beautiful breasts.

"Harder baby." Julie moans.

I smirk into Julie's shoulder then start pumping my fingers in and out of her as fast as I can.

"Oh fuck." Julie moans. "Talia I'm close"

"Kiss me." I request. "We don't want anyone hearing so kiss me with all you got."

Julie moves her head back then I kiss her and she immediately starts exploring my mouth with her tongue which is almost enough to make me orgasm because lets be honest...Top Julie is sexy Julie.

While Julie and I are kissing she moans into the kiss then I feel her flood my hand with her juices.

"I got ya." I say and hold Julie up as I help her ride out her high.

"What about you?" Julie asks as she catches her breath.

"Wait till we get to New York then I'll let you do anything you want to me.

"Anything?" Julie questions.

"Mhmm." I say as I remove my fingers from Julie. "I trust you babygirl."

"Oh we're gonna have a lot of fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 Hours By Alex

Fanfiction

89.9K 3.7K 60
13 Hours 13 Hours changed my life 13 Hours destroyed me 13 Hours erased a part of me Those 13 Hours will forever haunt me, my family, and my spouse
266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
209K 4.1K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
372K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...