Animal

Autorstwa xxxWriterGirlxxx

I had to keep running, I didnt want to but I had to. The Queen demanded me!...The Queen was my mother...And i... Więcej

Animal
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three (Part One)
Chapter Three (Part Two)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five (Part One)
Chapter Five (Part Two)
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Part One)
Chapter Eight (Part Two)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
**UPDATE!!**
Update!
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Seventeen

539 12 6
Autorstwa xxxWriterGirlxxx

Copyrighted © All Rights Reserved

All Rights Belong to Rebecca Beatty

-----------------------**********----------------------

Becky’s POV

*Flashback*

“Catch me if you can Spencer!” I yelled to my brother.

Running around the front of my home, I could feel the presences of my brothers chasing me. Eric was coming around the right side of my house, hiding just behind the large gutter. Jacob was leaning over the roof edge watching my every move. And Spencer…he was close on my heels.

I smiled at all of my brothers who thought they could out smart me and of course thought that they could all gang up on me. Apparently all of them forgot that I remember all the things I was taught. And also, all the 'surprise' attacks that I went through.

As I slid to a stop, the boys all jumped. As they were free falling, I quickly jumped back into a full speed run. Looking over my back, Spencer was on the bottom as both Eric and Jacob was on top of him.

Laughing at them, I looked back ahead and kicked up the notch of my speed going even faster towards the base. As I was about to reach it I saw my father jump out from behind the tree and give me a soft smile. His black fur blew gently with the wind as he sat there waiting for me. I tried sliding to a stop but it was no use. He done knocked me over and stood above me.

Looking at him and getting ready for a fight, he rubbed his nose against the top of my head and continued to smile.

Tag, he thought to me.

*End of Flashback*

“You’re Majesty! You’re Majesty! Come play with us!” I heard little children shouting, knocking me out of my trance.

Looking around the back yard of Jones Family, it was a simple yard. There were a few large trees spaced out from one another, with some wildflowers growing around the base of the trees. Further back was grass that came up to my hip with even more wild flowers or weeds barely noticeable.

Little kids were running all over the place chasing one another. Giggles were everywhere, and laughter made its way to everyone’s ears. As I was smiling and watching, I looked down and saw little red freckles line the bridge of one little girl’s nose, and the other little child, a little boy, who’s ice blue eyes froze my heart.

“Do you want to play ‘Tag’ your Majesty?” His frost bite voice asked me.

I smiled gingerly at them and lowered myself down to their levels.

“I would be honored to play,” I gave them a genuine smile as I stood back up.

The little boy with the crisp white hair looked at the little ginger head girl and smiled. He quickly tapped my knee and took off at a full run with the little girl close on his heels.

“TAG!” They yelled mutually.

Smiling at myself, I lightly rolled my back and I felt my pupils get small as my body started to shift. My bones started to crack loudly causing all the kids playing to stop and stare at me. I arched my back and clenched my fist as power raced through my veins and fur started to sprout from my skin pores.

Dropping to my paws and giving my grey fur a soft tussle, I looked up and at the children.

“Do not be afraid,” I spoke to them. “I’m not going to hurt any of you.”

At first they looked around and then at me. Not a lot of them had ever communicated with their wolf parents, wolf friends, or any weres what so ever. Shock, confusion, excitement, and curiosity ran all over the children’s faces.

I slowly rose up and looked at all the children in the eyes. Around me, I noticed all the mothers stand still watching my every move. Turning around to look at them, I saw a bit of concern in their eyes, but I also saw trust. As I turned my face back to the children I felt my body fall to the ground as I could see most of the children tackle me.

The older ones were directly on top of me while the smaller ones climbed to the top. Trying not to hurt them, I stood up, trying my best to keep them all on me, and if one was slipping, I tightened my muscles and lowered myself to the ground, making sure none of them was going to get hurt.

Once all the children were off my back, the game began. It was hard to believe that I haven’t had this much fun since… well since my mother died. Since… my father died. We all would play happily together, like I am now. It broke my heart. I couldn’t let such sad thoughts ruin this moment. I shouldn’t have ghastly thoughts ruin this time where I shouldn’t be thinking at all. It was just a time to have fun.

“Your Majesty watch out!” I heard one of the children yell.

Turning around, I felt a hard cold fist collide against my right jaw and I went flying into the large oak tree in the backyard of the Jones’. The cracking wood and the large splinters sliced across my skin and stuck like knives. Flipping over and digging my claws into the soft ground, instantly all my fur stood up and a growl left my lips. I turned my head slightly to the left and there stood William.

“William? What the hell was that for!” I yelled at him.

“Do NOT yell at an Alpha!” He shouted back at me.

I barked louder at him and jumped slightly. What was wrong with him? Was he on drugs? Why would he hit me!? Why would he attack me!?

“Explain yourself William!”

William’s usual amber colored eyes were dark and full of hate and anger, as if I did something wrong.

William looked at all the little kids scaring them and cause them to come close to one another.

“Go to your mothers!” He yelled at them.

The mothers started yelling at William and calling for the children. All but the small son, with snow white hair, whom was the King of Antarctica stirred and ran. William’s pupils got smaller as he stalked towards the little boy.

“I said MOVE---”

Before he could reach the small boy, I leaped and tackled him to the ground and bit into his shoulder and threw him into the wrecked tree.

Rachel! Jennifer! Take the young Prince! I thought directly to them.

Nudging him towards them and turning my head back to William to just seeing him transforming.

A loud howl was made as William’s fur started to sprout and change into the dark red and black fur. His eyes turned into a dark amber color as he sat his gaze on me and turned his full wolf body towards me with his teeth fully showing.

What does he want us to do!? My human side asked my wolf. Does he want us to fight him!?

I stared at him giving him warning growls as he started to circle around me. William was watching all my moves and when he made a small leap, Christian and John both jumped in front me and pushed William back, while Rachel and Jennifer stepped in front of me and gave off low muted growls.

“What is wrong with you!?” Rachel shouted at her brother. “Do you realize they were playing!?”

“Do you realize who you attacked?!”

I could feel my heart shattering again. I’m losing someone all over again. I could feel it in my very soul, and my wolf, she was weak from the betrayal.

William sent growls to both and them and stepped out from behind John and Christian. I heard Rachel gasp and I lifted my head as William was yelling at his sister through their linked mind connection. Forgetting, we all could hear him.

She almost got you killed when you three went training! She almost got Jennifer killed! And she had the audacity to hide that from me! And both of you! To hide that from your family! From your mates!

I could feel the emotional battle go through each of Rachel and Jennifer. Rachel was jumping down Christian’s throat for telling. John was hollering with a voice that was full of worry and anger, at Jennifer.

I couldn’t handle it. I jumped in front of the growls and I howled and it was louder than usual. The birds from the tree tops flew away from the side, the small critters ran fast to their little holes, while the young children hid behind their mothers.

As I lowered my head, William pushed through John and Christian and we butted heads. He was challenging me, he refuse to look away, to recognize who he was talking to, who he was pushing at the wrong limits.

I raised my head and nodded.

Every one step away, I commanded.

Everyone looked between us and slowly stepped back making sure there was enough room for what was about to happen.

You sure about this Your Majesty?

I glared slightly at him and nodded. First move is yours Alpha Jones.

With that, William quickly attacked. Fur was flying; claws were slashing against both of us. William was use to winning, but one thing that he wasn’t use to, was fighting with a Royal. He didn’t understand the restrictions, the pain, the training that we had to go through in order to be the best of the best.

How could you do this to me William? I thought to him and him only. What would you do in my situation?! Why say something could of happened but didn’t!? Why would I hurt MY MATE like that!?

Letting my mind slip for a moment, William jumped behind me and bit hard into my back leg and tossed my onto my side.

I felt the not so soft grass smash against my entire spine and pain rippled up to the top of my neck. I could feel vibrations through the earth of William stalking around me, watching me, thinking that he had won.

Once I felt that William had turned his back, I quickly got up and jumped on his back and threw all my weight on his back making him crash down to the ground. I quickly released the small piece of fur above the nape of his neck, and quickly latched on to his jugular vein.

William…please just stop…stop this now!

I could feel the pain in William’s body and in mine. He continued to struggle and fight against me and every time he did, I could feel my wolf slowly get more and more weak. William’s eyes caught mine and I was done. He laid there and I knew he was done.

Not just done with the fight. But he was done with me.

With that final look and blow to my wolf, I let go and turned my back onto William and started walking away.

I heard him yelling at me, and telling me how he wished I was never his, that Nicole was completely right about me betraying him. That made me stop and I raised my head.

Nicole. She had caused this. She had finally struck the last nerve in my body. Closing my eyes, I focused my senses on to her scent and I took off at a deadly sprint to woods.

Not Knowing it, I was being followed…and watched.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

187 21 14
Being the new girl in a new town is hard enough, but for Brayden Hayward it's damn near impossible. Especially when Ashton Philips, the king of the s...
61 0 57
The group is back at it! After taking some time off to hide, keep their heads low, Aelia and Cyprus are ready to get back where they belong; their tr...
5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
79.5K 2.4K 23
Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her mate only to run away become badass and th...