Charlie |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... More

Chapter 1 - Charlie
Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 3 - Friend

27.2K 847 137
By KatCWrites

Charlie's POV:

"Mom, dad are you home?" I yell as I walk through the front door placing my bag on the floor.

"In here sweetheart." My father calls from his office.

I make my way down the hall and into his office where I find him sorting through some paperwork on his desk. "Hi dad." I smile happily.

"Afternoon sweetheart." He stands up from his desk and makes his way over giving me a hug. "How was your last day of school?"

"It was good, great actually." I pull back from the hug and smile at him.

"You're just saying that because it was the last day and now you have six weeks free to annoy me." He laughs and sits back down at his desk.

"Is mom home yet?" I question quickly.

"No, she and Austin are sorting some things at the garage but she'll be home in about an hour with dinner."

"Okay, I'll go and shower and set the table before she arrives." I skip out the door.

"What the fuck is she so happy about?" My older brother Lane asks as he walks into dad's office past me.

"Holidays I assume." My father responds.

I make my way out past the living room in an attempt to reach my bedroom when I hear Shay speak from behind me. "Not so fast." She calls.

I turn to face her she stands up walking over to me "Who the hell was that snack dropping you off this afternoon?" She grins.

"Uh, a-a friend?" I mumble out as if a question, then realization hits me. "Wait you saw us?" I almost yell.

"Shhh!" She hushes me quickly. "Yes, I saw, but don't worry I didn't say anything to anyone." She grins. "I have to ask though, what would Tyler say if he saw you with another guy? Not that I like him or care for his feelings." she shrugs.

"Uh, about that." I look down at my feet. "Shay, d-do you think I could talk to you about something?"

"Of course." She nods. "Let's head up to your room.

I spent the afternoon in my room with Shay and explained to her what had been happening with Tyler and I, or more so what has been happening to me at the hands of Tyler. I also explained how I'd accidentally met Zayd today and how kind he was, not even realizing I was completely gushing over him.

"Okay first of all." She takes a deep breath. "You need to tell your parents about Tyler. I wouldn't tell Lane though because you know what he's like, he'll lose his temper and beat him to death or something." She shrugs. "And you need to stay away from Tyler, don't have any more contact with him what so ever, block his number, whatever you need to do."

"I know." I nod "Zay told me the same thing, I need to tell mom and dad." I sigh.

"I like Zay already." She smiles happily at me. "And not only because you're completely gushing and I haven't seen you this happy in months, or because he is a total snack, but because he seems like he has given the right advice."

"Girls dinner!" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Shoot, I told dad I'd set the table." I jump up and head for the door.

"Charlie." Shay calls after me. "Don't leave it to long to tell them, or I'll have to."

I nod my head in response and we both head downstairs.

Once we reach the table Shay takes her seat next to Lane and I sit next to my mother. "Sorry about the table, we got talking," I tell her.

"It's fine honey, you can make up for it by doing the dishes." She laughs.

I love our family dinners, all of sitting down together talking about our days and listening to one another. I'm so thankful I have parents that have always been so open and trusting in me to not keep secrets and keep me up to date with what's going on in their world.

"Do you and uncle Austin need any help at the garage?" I ask my mother with a hopeful smile.

"You know we can always use your help." She nods.

"Oh, I wasn't asking for me, I'm asking for a friend of mine." I begin. "He's really great with cars and he's been looking for a job for a while now, I thought maybe you could take him under your wing and help him out."

"I don't see why we couldn't, I mean I'd have to look into it a little more and speak with Austin of course but I'm sure he'd be thankful for the help as well."

"Thank you!" I almost yell with happiness

"Do we know him?" My father asks.

"My friend?"

"Yes sweetheart, your friend."

"Uh, N-no you don't know him." I shake my head. "His name is Zayd."

"Zayd." My father thinks out loud "Didn't Frankie have a son called Zayd?" He asks my mother.

"Yeah, he did now that you mention it. I miss Frankie, I haven't seen him in years" She continues eating.

"I already told you, you don't know him." I laugh nervously.

"Okay." My mother interrupts. "Let me speak to uncle Austin tomorrow and then maybe you can get your friend to swing by and meet us."

"Sounds perfect." I smile.

Once dinner is finished, I make my way up to my room with my bag and unpack it, glad that I won't have to look at it again for another six weeks. When I finish, I take a shower and slip into my pajamas not planning on leaving the house again.

Sitting on the edge of my bed I take out my phone and scroll through my contacts 'Zay ♥' I couldn't help but laugh softly to myself because I had saved my name in this phone the exact same way Charlie ♥

Me: Thank you again for today. I spoke to my mom at dinner and she said she'll speak to Austin, but she thinks they may be able to offer you something if they like you.

Message from: Zay ♥ : You didn't waste any time did you? But thank-you, hopefully they'll like me, and you're welcome for today, anytime princess.

Princess, usually when I hear a man calling a girl princess I gag, but coming from Zay it's different somehow.

Me: Of course they'll like you, what's not to like?

Message from: Zay ♥ : You're sweet Charlie, but not everyone thinks the same way you do, most people take one look at me and all they see is trouble. They judge me on my looks before they even get to know me.

Me: By your looks are you referring to your tattoos?

Message from: Zay ♥ : Oh you noticed them?

Yes and they're sexy as hell....

Me: A little hard not to. But that's not something you need to worry about with my family. My father has as many tattoos as you and my brother has even more.

Message from: Zay ♥ : Really? More? Is that even possible LOL.

Me: He has like no room left on his body, he even got one under his eye much to my mother's disgust. She told him do whatever you want but please don't tattoo your face, so what does he do? He goes and does it the very next day.

Message from: Zay ♥ : Your family sound like a lot of fun.

Me: They are, and you'll get to meet them soon I'm sure.

Message from: Zay ♥ : I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep texting I'm about to hit an area with bad service.

Me: It's fine, I don't want to hold you up, I just wanted to tell you the good news. Enjoy your night. Goodnight x

Message from: Zay ♥ : Goodnight princess. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.5K 74
Mia Ricci twenty-one years old, sweet, beautiful, and smart yet somehow lead down a dangerous road by the one she trusted. Enzo Moretti twenty-five...
158K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
1.2M 42.5K 67
* Book 1 in the Viper series. Living in Mexico with her Mexican father Gabriella 'Ella' Vargas is fresh out of college and searching for a career in...
108K 4.5K 18
HIS Book Series #2: Don't have to read the series in order! :) Cage is the president of a well feared gang called the King Cobras. He is twenty-eight...