Gucci God

By bowerflower_

Harry is the most powerful and richest man in Cheshire. He owns the whole town and every Gucci store in aroun... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Chapter 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43

Part 42

9.5K 319 76
By bowerflower_

Louis sat in the waiting room feeding Arthur , his tears fell down his cheeks watching Arthur drink his milk. He was worried sick. All of a sudden a doctor came out. "Hi Mr Tomlinson "

Louis heart stopped as he got up quickly "Is he okay please tell he's okay " he sniffled

"He's stable , he had a pretty nasty cut to his head but we've managed to stitch it up. "He's going to be okay but when he wakes me may not remember a lot but that's just because of the head trauma.

Louis sighed in relief "S-So can I go see him "

"Yes you may go see him " the doctor said with a smile on his face. Louis didn't waste anytime as he rushed into his room seeing his love laying there. He grabbed his hand gently. "Oh Harry M-my Love " He choked

Louis kissed Harry's hand softly "I'm s-So sorry I shouted at you before " Louis said

"I-I'm the worst b-boyfriend ever " he sobbed but felt Harry squeeze his hand at that.

Louis gasped looked up at Harry as he slowly opened his eyes. Louis burst into tears with relief.

"Y-you are not t-the worst boyfriend... I love y-you so much " Harry managed to speak out.

"I love you more than anything " Louis said rocking Arthur.

"What happened?" He groaned at his head.

"You fainted and.." Louis hiccuped wiping his tears away. "Y-you fell down the stairs " he sniffled

"Baby s-shh it's okay I-I'm okay " Harry said

"H-Harry I love you .. I think we should move away and get married " he sniffled

Harry froze "W-what?"

The Gucci company will still run your workers are amazing. "I think it's what we need " Louis said tears in his eyes.

"Id l-love that very much my darling boy " Harry said his tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Oh Harry " Louis said grabbing his cheek softly kissing Harry , Harry kissed back gently.

Arthur gripped his daddys cheek softly looking at him. "My beautiful son how are you my dear " Harry said smoothing nose softly and kissing his forhead. Arthur smiled for the first time. That brightened Harry's day.

"He's smiling , I'm gonna cry more " Louis said

Harry chuckled holding his son against his chest.

"You both are my life " Louis said kissing Harry's cheek one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.3K 54
In honor of the famous, "Always you" by Louis Tomlinson, which inspired the name :) Louis, is exploring and working on his solo career watching his...
75.8K 3K 29
💙💚 COMPLETED 💚💙 Harry is the cheeky owner of a bakery and Louis is a record producer who loses his ability to speak properly when Harry sports a...
11.1K 373 30
In the heart of Surrey, lives the estate Worthwood Estate, where Louis Tomlinson's father owns the place and rents the cottage out to people needing...
119K 4.1K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...