Charlie |Complete|

Por KatCWrites

Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing frie... Más

Chapter 2 - Zayd
Chapter 3 - Friend
Chapter 4- Job
Chapter 5 - Family ties
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Opening up.
Chapter 9 - Stealing kisses
Chapter 10 - Morning
Chapter 11 - Party
Chapter 12 - Parties over
Chapter 13 - The best
Chapter 14 - Bleeding
Chapter 15 - Apart
Chapter 16 - Tyler
Chapter 17 - Drinking alone
Chapter 18 - The club
Chapter 19 - The morning after
Chapter 20 - Face it
Chapter 21 - The station
Chapter 22 - Lies
Chapter 23 - Together
Chapter 24 - Real talks
Chapter 25 - Teach me
Chapter 26 - girlfriend
Chapter 27 - Daddy issues
Chapter 28 - Baby Raven
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Principals office
Chapter 31 - Love
Chapter 32 - Hospital
Chapter 33 - Frankie
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Candle light
Chapter 36 - An out
Chapter 37 - Meeting
Chapter 38 - Game on
Chapter 39 - Tick tock
Chapter 40 - Shock
Chapter 41 - Nightmare
Chapter 42 - Time
Chapter 43 - Marry me
Chapter 44 - One day
Quick note, please read.
Chapter 45 - Four months
Chapter 46 - Wedding
Chapter 47 - Last names
Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron
Chapter 49 - A Mrs
Chapter 50 - Christmas
Chapter 51 - NYE
Chapter 52 - New York
Chapter 53 - Birthday girl
Chapter 54 - Goodbye
Chapter 55 - Adjusting
Chapter 56 - Friends
Chapter 57 - Unfaithful
Chapter 58 - Mistaken identity
Chapter 59 - Forever
Chapter 60 - home
Chapter 61 - Baby Daddy
Chapter 62 - our home
Chapter 63 - Wedding day
Chapter 64 - Time flys
Chapter 65 - Heartbreak
Chapter 66 - Final goodbye
Chapter 67 - Evie
Chapter 68 - Baby crew
Chapter 69 - Growing family
Chapter 70 - All grown up

Chapter 1 - Charlie

56.5K 1K 740
Por KatCWrites

School, I hate it and I can't wait until it's over. Thank God today is the last day before holidays or I think I'd go insane. The only thing that gets me through each day are my best friends Shay (who also happens to be my older brother Lane's girlfriend), Ellie, and Mazie who is Ellie's girlfriend.

"Hey Beautiful." Tyler wraps his arms around me and pushes me back into my locker, leaning in close as he begins kissing me.

Did I forget to mention Tyler? Tyler Bradley is my boyfriend and has been for the last year. Things were great at first, he was loving and kind but these last couple of months things have really started to change between us.

Tyler is the son of the head police officer in Springs, his father and my father Chet have a friendship of kinds, or agreement of sorts in place to keep everything running smoothly in the town. That's how I know Tyler, we grew up together and my parents are very supportive of our relationship, I just wish I was as supportive.

"Hi." I give him a fake smile and move black slightly.

"What's wrong with you today?" He asks with a frown.

"N-Nothing." I whisper not wanting to make him angry.

"Is this about last night?" He questions as he grabs my face and forces me to look at him. "Because if it is, I told you how sorry I am. I'll never lay a hand on you again."

"You said that the time before last as well Tyler." I sigh and look back down at my feet.

He slams his hand down on the locker next to my head causing me to jump. "See Charlie this is what you do, you say things to make me mad and then you wonder why I lose my cool with you."

"I-I'm sorry." I whisper, my body beginning the shake.

He turns his head to the side for a moment and suddenly he presses his lips to mine, kissing me sweetly.

"Aw, you guys are so cute." Ellie gushes looking up at us.

"I'm a lucky man." Tyler smiles at the girls, then turns his attention back to me. "I'll see you after class." He walks off down the hall.

"For real if I wasn't gay, I'd so be stealing Tyler from you." Ellie laughs.

"Eh, there is something about him I really don't like." Shay shrugs her shoulders "No offence Charlie."

"None taken." I almost whisper. "I- uh, I have to go." I mumble and begin walking down the hallway quickly.

My parents and my friends have no idea about the way Tyler has been treating me behind closed doors these last couple of months. In public Tyler is loving and attentive, he tells everyone how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me. But when it's just the two of us, that's when he changes, he's controlling and cruel and abusive.

Last night he put his hands on me again, this is the third time it's happened now in as many weeks but he tells me he's sorry and it won't happen again. I know that I need to leave him, I know that I need to tell someone what's happening but deep down I'm afraid no one will believe me. He acts so kind to me in public and after all he is the son of a police officer, would anyone believe me?

Feeling the tears stream down my face I exit the school grounds and begin walking. I don't have any idea where I'm going, all I know is I need to clear my head and think about how I'm going to handle this. Sometimes I wish I could be more like my mother. My mother is strong and full of attitude, she'd never let a man put his hands on her like I have been allowing Tyler. My parents taught me better than this, they taught me to be strong, they taught me how people should treat me and that I shouldn't stand for anything less, so why am I so weak?

Before I know it, I've walked to the other side of town, the lower-class side of town as some people call it, me, however, I don't judge. When my mother first moved to Springs she lived on this side of town and the mechanic shop she owns and runs is on this side of town as well, sometimes I came across to help her, but Tyler doesn't like me being here, he said only trash belongs here.

I look across at the shop and see my mother walking out towards her car. Crap. I quickly move into the alleyway and hold my breath hoping she didn't see me. I've never been the type to skip school, never been the type to get into any trouble at all really, I've always left that to my older brother Lane.

"Charlie."

I open my eyes to see a very angry Tyler standing in front of me. "Tyler, w-what are you doing here?"

"I came to find you, to find out why you left school without telling me, are you trying to get yourself in trouble?"

"N-no, I just needed some time."

"And you needed that time on the disgusting side of town? Only the scum hang out here."

I frown "That's not true, my mother works on this side and she lived on this side of town for many years."

"Say no more, your mother was nothing before she got with your father."

"You don't know shit about my family." I finally snap.

"Lower your voice Charlie." He demands

"No, I won't lower my voice, you have no right to speak about my family like that," I shout. "We're done Tyler, we're over, and we have been since the first night you put your hands on me and you know it, so stay the hell away from me." I push past him in an attempt to walk away.

Tyler grabs my arm and pulls me back, shoving me hard into the brick wall. "We're over when I say we're over Charlie." He presses his hand hard against my throat. "No one is ever going to love you as much as I love you, you got that? No one is going to treat you as well as I've been treating you, no one else is ever going to want you Charlie, you're disgusting." He spits.

Suddenly Tyler is pulled off me and pushed to the ground. I hold my throat, rubbing it, praying that he didn't leave a mark on me. I look at the tall, tattooed stranger who is standing over Tyler. "Didn't your father teach you, you don't put your hands on a woman?" The stranger leans down and draws his fist back as if he is about to swing a punch.

"Stop." I yell and pull the stranger lightly by the arm. "Please don't, he isn't worth your time." I beg.

The stranger pulls back and stands in front of me in a protective manner. "Get up." He yells at Tyler, who does so. "Get the fuck out of here, and don't come back." He yells.

For once it's Tyler who looks afraid. He picks himself up off the ground and dusts himself off. "You're welcome to her, she's scum like you." He speeds off out of the alley.

The tattooed stranger turns to me, his brown eyes looking into mine. "Are you okay?" He asks sincerely.

"I-I'm fine." I whisper, even though I know that isn't the truth.

"No man should ever lay a hand on you like that princess." He tells me as he rubs my arm gently. "Remember that."

"T-thank-you for stepping in." I give him a weak smile.

"I'd never stand by and allow a man to hurt a woman." He tells me as if a promise. "Do you live close by? I could walk you home."

"Oh, No I live on the other side of town."

"Oh, a rich girl huh?" He gives me a smile, his beautiful white teeth on full display.

"Something like that, but don't hold it against me." I giggle softly and bite down on my bottom lip looking at the ground. "What did you say your name is again?"

"I didn't." He laughs but holds his hand out me. "Zayd, Zayd Cameron but my friends call me Zay."

I take his hand in mine shaking it. "Does that make us friends?"

"Well yes, if in return you tell me your name, I guess that makes us friends."

"Oh, right. I'm Charlie, Charlie Raven." I smile up at him, only to realize I'm still holding his hand. "Oh, sorry." I giggle nervously and let go.

"What do you say, Charlie Raven, should we go and get some lunch?"

"Sure." I nod. "I'm starving."

We're jumping right on in and meeting Zay, who by the way I love already! Tyler is such a dick, poor Charlie. As always, let me know what you think of the story so far and don't forget if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote!

Also, in case of any confusion Zayd is pronounced like Jade but with a Z, so Zade.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

339K 11.7K 20
HIS Book Series #1: Don't have to read series in order! :) Annie is 27 years old and has just moved into an apartment with her best friend, Rachelle...
1.8M 58.1K 40
❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
3M 84.1K 55
Amity Logan's life is turned outside down when she is forced to leave her family behind and move to a new town for her own protection. At just twent...
159K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...