Gucci God

By bowerflower_

Harry is the most powerful and richest man in Cheshire. He owns the whole town and every Gucci store in aroun... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Chapter 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43

Part 39

9.2K 327 112
By bowerflower_

1 month later

Harry woke up in a sweat next to Louis , his stomach made a horrible sound , he shot out of bed rushing to the bathroom.

He leaned on the toilet throwing up , his breathing picked up and his forhead was soaked. He groaned clutching stomach. His eyes widened as he through up multiple times.

Louis was woken up by a deep groan and the sound of someone throwing up. His eyes widened rushing towards the bathroom. "Harry?!" Louis said pushing the door open. "Oh Jesus Harry " Louis squinted because of the light on his fresh morning eyes.

"I feel like fucking shit .. god what did I eat " Harry said leaning against the wall with his head up closing his eyes.

Louis grabbed a towel and soaked it , he rung it out first and wiped Harry's face slowly. "It's okay babe it could just be a stomach bug. He wiped over his sweaty chest and kissed his cheek.

"I don't want you sick baby " Harry said

"It's okay Harry let me take care of you" louis said brushing his hair back with the towel trying to cool him down. Harry groaned clutching his stomach. "Let's get you something to settle your stomach " Louis said standing up.

Harry grabbed his hand stopping him "I love you "

Louis smiled tiredly "I love you more " Louis helped Harry up off the floor and helped him downstairs. "Your gonna need to get me bowl otherwise I'll have to stay by the toilet all day.

Louis held his hand and walked him into the kitchen and grabbed some medicine , he opened it up. "Here have some of this " Louis put some on a spoon and fed it to Harry. "Now go sit and I'll bring you a bowl and some soup.

Harry felt so weak and useless he plopped on the couch and rubbed his eyes. Louis made some home made soup and grabbed a blanket. "Here you go bub " Louis said setting the blanket over Harry and placing his soup in front of him.

"Your too good for me my darling " Harry said

Louis sat next to him "Anything for you my angel "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 601 16
Louis Tomlinson owns and operates a successful 5 star restaurant. He is very highly regarded and powerful for someone his age in the culinary profess...
619K 24K 17
Louis is the new secretary for the famous CEO Harry Styles, who has had a record for breaking hearts. Almost instantly, Louis hates the man yet lusts...
21.3K 1.1K 25
You can't be attracted to just a voice. That's what Louis tells himself, but he can close his eyes and start playing the soundtrack of Harry's voice...
745K 30.8K 43
Louis is a stubborn intern, Zayn and Harry are his wealthy employers with a thing for twinks.