My Robotic Boyfriend

By Emelradine

(COMPLETED) Wattpad NA Featured Novel After ordering a Robotic Boyfriend from an anonymous website on the dar... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40A
40B
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99: FINALE
A Short Review
MY ROBOTIC STRANGER: OUT NOW

46

6.7K 583 163
By Emelradine

Vote and comment:-)

You may continue...

46
Ethan's pov

  Hurrying out of the boys locker room after practice, I spotted Roman making his way to the his locker. "Hey!" I called out.

Almost as if he recognized my voice, he halted, turning to my direction. When his eyes sighted me, they widened.

I shot him a cool one sided smile. "You look a little scared." I said, when I reached him. "Relax."

He held on to his bag strap. "What do you want?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine head on.

"I just want to talk." I said, looking around before my eyes met back with his. "Ivy is worried about you. And I don't like seeing Ivy worried, so you know what you're going to do now?"

He raised a brow of enquiry at me.

"You're going to go to her and take back everything you said to her."

"Why would I do that?"

"Cause I'm asking you to." I said, my voice going hard in hopes to intimidate him.

Intimidation was one of my strongest assets.

Roman gulped. "Listen, Ethan. I just want to be on my own, okay? I made Ivy understand that because that's what's best. I want to protect myself and my family and I don't want any trouble. So let me at least do that."

I suppressed a groan. "I understand, but your decision is making Ivy stressed up. Ivy being stressed up stresses me up. No harm is going to come to your family if you're friends with Ivy. That doesn't even make sense."

Roman looked somewhat angry now. His brows had gone down in a deep frown and his jaw clenched. "You think I'm the one stressing Ivy up? You think I left Ivy because being with her would hurt my family?"

"Isn't that why?"

Roman scoffed. "You're a hypocrite, Ethan. A big hypocrite." He head scanned our surrounding before he turned back to me again. "You think I don't know? You think I don't know how you've been lying to her? How you and- and Fiona have been lying to her? I left Ivy because I don't want to be a part of this nonsense game you and Fiona are playing."

I was shocked. How the hell did he find out?

"Oh don't look surprised, Ethan. I knew something was off right from the moment Fiona came into the picture. I mean, how can you lie to her face everyday?"

"How did you find out?"

"It doesn't matter how I found out Ethan. It doesn't. The only thing that matters is that I can't know the truth and hide it from Ivy cause when she eventually finds out in future, she's gonna be broken. She's gonna be hurt because she takes Fiona as the only female friend who has her best interest in heart."

I let out a breath of frustration, brushing my fingers through my hair. "Fiona is here on a mission of her own, Roman. She can't tell Ivy the truth because that would only create more problems for everyone. Isn't that what we're trying to avoid? Creating more problems?"

"And hurting Ivy in the process. This is wrong Ethan."

"You think I don't know that? What am I supposed to do? Put Fiona in danger? Put you and Ivy on the Inc's radar for knowing too much? My hands are tied here. I can't create more problems by telling Ivy because someone who shouldn't have interest in us now has us on her calendar. I am trying to evade a disaster. I trying to avoid trouble."

Roman shrugged. "Look man, I don't know about anything anymore okay? I want out of this crap. This is already a messed up game and I can't afford to be on the losing side when the inevitable happens. I know I sound selfish now, but any sane person in my shoes would do the same. If you want what's best for Ivy, keep an eye on her." He said, turning and walking away.

I watched him walk away as confusion settled in my head.

How the hell did he find out about Fiona? Did she tell him?

No... Fiona would never do that. She knew what was at stake if the Inc found out that he knew about it.

Now that Glory was here, probably watching our every move, this was definitely a bad timing because the Inc knows about Ivy and Roman and if they look into the issue, and find out the reason why Roman suddenly became distant. Then... This would go really bad.

What do I do to set things straight? Just what?

I took out my phone and quickly dialed Fiona's number.

She picked up at the third ring. "What's up?"

"Where are you?" I asked making my way out of school.

"I left school early cause I needed to hand out a report to my sector head. I just went through the portal to Inc's dimension. Any problem?"

"Yes, you have to get back as soon as possible." I said.

"Why? Is Ivy okay?"

"Yeah, but Roman isn't."

There was silence at the other end of the line. "You there?"

"Yeah, what happened to him? Did he get hurt?"

"No. But he knows. About you. The real you and you have to talk some sense into him because people are watching and if they get a whiff of this news, he's a goner."

"Shit. I'm on my way."

"Yeah, and bring some LT wipe you. Just in case."

"Got it."

With that, I ended the call.

I'm just going to hope that Roman complies cause if he doesn't, we'd have to use the drug on him, just for his safety.

And everyone else's.

-

Ivy's pov

   I smiled at my reflection, adoring the light pink gown that stopped right above my knees. Glory was right. This color did compliment my skin tone.

I contemplated pulling my hair up in a ponytail or just leaving it down since Ethan loved it when I wear it down. After a hell lot of pondering, I decided to wear it down just for today.

I wonder what Ethan had planned for tonight? I had bugged him about it on the car ride back home but he had refused to tell me so, I guess I'll just have to wait to see for myself.

A soft knock on my slightly opened door, drew my attention. I found Ethan, leaning at the door frame, his hands were tucked into both pockets as his eyes raked me from head to toe, before smiling down at me. "You look amazing." He said.

My smile widened. "Thank you." I said, "You don't..." I paused, scanning his clothing from head to toe.

He was putting on a black loose short sleeved shirt, coupled with a black jean trouser, he wasn't wearing a jacket which was really odd. He just looked so simple. "...Look too bad yourself?" I completed.

He chuckled, standing up straight. "I know, I look normal."

"Yeah, and I probably look over dressed since I don't know where we're going."

"You do."

I raised a brow at him. "I do?"

"Yes. Infact, it's a really popular place in Brooklyn."

Curiosity bit my stomach. "The park?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I can't say, I'm just gonna take you where my guts lead me." He said. "And as for your dress, you're not overdressed but... It's definitely gonna get ruined after tonight."

"Okay? Are we going to a hotel to have sex? Cause hotels are pretty popular in Brooklyn."

He busted out laughing. "Are you serious?"

I shrugged. "Of course I am. The only way I see this dress getting ruined is if you tear it off my body. Or how else is it going to get ruined?"

He grinned, his laugher subsiding as he walked into the room. "You're so funny." He said, pulling me closer to him by my waist. "And manipulative. You can think whatever you wanna think, but I'm not gonna let you manipulate me into telling you where we're going and why your dress is going to get ruined."

I groaned, but a smile grew on my face and my arms encircled around his shoulders. "At least tell me what we're going to be doing."

"Okay." He said, leaning in and blessing my lips with a kiss. When he pulled away, his emerald green eyes grew serious with mischief. "Something really dangerous but exciting."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, wondering what we could possibly do that'd be dangerous and at the same time, exciting.

*  *  *

An hour and twenty-five minutes later, I found myself getting down from Ethan's bike, right there at the infamous Brooklyn bridge. I was curious, yet confused.

The cool breeze blew my hair into different direction as I hugged myself.

"Are you cold?" Ethan asked, a silly grin playing on his lips.

"Of course I am. What are we doing here? How is this exciting and dangerous?" I asked.

He took in a deep breath, letting it out with relief, then he held his hand out for me.

I took his hand in mine, and just like that, the cold slipped out of my body and welcomed the ever pleasant addictive warmth.

"Better now?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks, but I'm still a little confused."

He reached out and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"What is supposed to be dangerous and exciting about this place? And what are we going to do?"

He smiled. "We're gonna climb to the top of the bridge." He said with blissful ease.

My eyes widened. "What? Are you kidding?"

He shook his head. "Nope. We're gonna climb up, and we're gonna see the whole city, the oceans, the lights..."

"That's suicide Ethan."

"Is it?" He asked, mischief playing in his eyes.

"Yes, yes it is."

He chuckled. "Well, that's just the dangerous part of it all."

I shot him a look. "If that's the dangerous part? Then... What's the exciting part?"

A sly grin pierced his lips and his beautiful eyes remained glued to mine as he shocked me with his next sentence.

"You and I Ponytail, are going to jump."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Vote and Comment.

What do you think of this chapter?

Till the next one, Bye Beauties!

Nora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 116 111
This is the second part of book 2 in The Last Science series. For book 1, please see here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/145718843-the-last-science N...
12 Hours By Amya Olivia

Science Fiction

827 50 12
We had a choice and took the money. We are two teenagers who are strangers to each other. Now everything is depending on us. We are being sent eight...
3.5K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
272K 6.9K 43
Ever loved someone so much , it hurt when you realize you can't have them? ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ First Place Winner in The...