My Robotic Boyfriend

Autorstwa Emelradine

(COMPLETED) Wattpad NA Featured Novel After ordering a Robotic Boyfriend from an anonymous website on the dar... Więcej

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40A
40B
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99: FINALE
A Short Review
MY ROBOTIC STRANGER: OUT NOW

41

6.8K 645 138
Autorstwa Emelradine

Vote and comment:-)
-
Attached to this chapter, is a lovely cover made by, 2702era an amazing beauty of mine... THIS chapter is dedicated to you dear:-)
-

Thanks for your patience... Please let's continue the Comments trend:-D

You may continue...

41
Ethan's pov

The annoying sound of my phone vibrating, woke me from what seemed to be a really well needed sleep.

My eye lids felt so heavy when I tried to lift them up. It felt like I had been sleeping forever, which was weird because I don't even remember sleeping.

I felt so dehydrated, I could kill for a drop of water right now.

I tried to move my hand so I could grab my phone, but they felt stuck. Slowly, I turned my attention to my left.

My heart literally jumped when my eyes found a sleeping Ivy, holding on to my hand like her life depended on it. She looked so freaking innocent and I just suddenly couldn't remember why exactly I was mad at her...

I was mad at her?

I furrowed my brows in confusion, as my head welcomed a thumping- wait a minute... Headache?

I don't get headaches... I'm not supposed to get headaches.

I tried to take my hand away from hers, but she tugged harder. I looked to see if she was awake, but she wasn't.

Sighing, I stopped trying.

I noticed her hair wasn't pulled up in a ponytail as usual, she had let it fall, and it just made me stare like a love sicked idiot. She had no idea how beautiful she looked with her her loose, and how peaceful and less annoying she looked when she was asleep.

My free hand moved to caress her tear stained cheek.

She had been crying? Was I too harsh on her? Why and when did she even come here?

"Ivy." I whispered her name into to silence.

She didn't move a muscle.

A smile tugged at my lips. "I bet you're tired. You did cross dimensions today... On your own... That's badass, and I'm really proud of you... Not like I'll ever tell you that in your conscious state, it'll only fuel your ego, and you'd do it again." My smile widened. "So stubborn." I said, smoothing her hair behind her ear.

How can someone be so beautiful and stubborn at the same time? How can someone look so innocent, yet fearless?

There was a lot I wanted to say to her, mostly, I wanted to apologise for going all wild on her like that... My emotions got the better of me... But I knew that's what anyone in my shoes would have done.

This is all so surprising because I don't think I've ever trusted anyone like I trusted Ivy.

The last thing I was expecting was a betrayal... From her. It just caught me off guard.

I thought I was doing the right thing by letting her in.

But then, this is Ivy Fisher, the only female that had left me wondering.

My knuckles drew a soft line on her flushed cheeks.

"Everything about you, Ivy Fisher, is unlike anything I've ever seen. And you don't understand how much you mean to me, just the thought of you hurt today, it brought me to my freaking knees, and I seriously can't remember when last I felt so stupidly helpless. You, Ivy Fisher, did that to me... And to say I'm amongst the strongest in my sector... This shouldn't be happening to me, with a mere human. That's why you're unlike anyone I've ever seen." My thumb traced her lower lip.

It felt so soft against my thumb.

"I like you, Ivy Fisher, and I'm not supposed to. But what am I gonna do about it? I can't exactly stop my feelings, I can't start hating you for something you did... You thought you were helping me, and I can't be angry at you because I wasn't totally honest either, my dishonesty made you go there. But I was just trying to protect you, if I had known it would make you go there, I would have just told you the truth. But now it doesn't matter." I said, watching her sleep.

"You know, I feel so stupid, talking to myself. I never do that... Now I'm doing it... Like an idiot... This is what you do to me Ivy Fisher... You make me feel like an idiot."

My phone resumed it's buzzing.

Hesitantly, my attention moved from Ivy, as I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, where I don't even remember keeping it.

Malcolm's name was displayed on the caller ID.

At the side, I found he had left twenty missed calls. Did something happen?

I picked up immediately. "What's wrong? You've left over 20 missed calls." I said softly, so I wouldn't wake Ivy.

Gently, I unattached my hand from hers. "Hold on." I said to Malcolm, placing the call on hold, as I got down from the bed. I gently lifted Ivy from her sitting position, and laid her gently on my bed. I moved her hair from her face, and then pulled the covers up to her stomach.

I grabbed my phone again, removing it from hold. "I'm here." I said.

"Ethan... Are you okay? You sound okay."

My gaze was still on Ivy. "What? Did you expect me to not be okay?" I asked.

"Your chip, Ethan. It dropped to zero few hours ago, I thought I was seeing things, but- when it didn't change, I tried calling you, but you didn't pick up. I tried Fiona but she didn't pick up either... I was worried sick about you. And then I checked again, and realized it was back to 35%"

"Oh." I said.

"Oh? That's all you can say? What happened to you, Ethan? You're supposed to be dead."

"So I've heard."

There was a small pause at the end of the line. "Oh no..."

"What?"

"Do you feel any different?"

I rolled my eyes, looking away from Ivy. "My chip hasn't gone red, Malcolm... I'm perfectly fine, maybe your machine malfunctioned. I feel totally normal."

"But that's impossible-"

"Malcolm, if there's anything else-"

"You need to come by the sector immediately. This has gotten too far, the facility needs to be contacted."

"What the facility needs is not to be bothered by measly issues, like a Rebel's subject malfunctioning chip. I feel perfect, I feel normal, and I feel fine. I'm hanging up now."

"Wa-"

Before he could stop me, I cut off the call, switching off my phone to avoid anymore calls from him or anyone.

My throat felt so freaking dry, and it felt like I hadn't had a drop of water since birth.

I cleared my throat softly, and made my way out of the room, and straight to the kitchen.

All through my walk down the stairs, I could hear voices coming from the direction of the kitchen.

Did Ivy's parents return yet?

My pace increased, and when I finally got to the entrance of the kitchen, the last thing I was expecting to see was Roman and Fiona, being all cozy, and it made me wonder why they were even here in the first place.

I raised a brow in question and crossed my arm over my chest.

"What are you both doing here?" They both jumped, moving away from each other.

my eyes moved from Roman's stunned ones to Fiona's- teary ones?

Hold on... Fiona was crying?

Crying?

That's something you never see on a normal day. I never seen Fiona cry. I mean, she had this strong mindset that wasn't really common to the female gender. When I asked her about it once, she told me crying was meant for babies, and the worst happened to her already, she told me nothing could ever bring her to tears.

So, why the hell was Fiona in Ivy's kitchen, with Roman... Crying... In front of Roman!

Am I seeing things?

"Impossible." She said, taking a step towards me, but then she stopped herself, probably remembering Roman's presence.

"How is this- how is this possible?" Roman replied with a question of his own. His stunned eyes still on me.

I raised a brow, wondering what they were going on about.

"This is weird." I said. "And I need water."

Quickly, I walked passed them, and grabbed a glass, filling it with water.

They both looked at me like they were seeing me for the first time, but I ignored them, filling up the third glass and gulping all of it down.

Three glasses in a go. That's a new record.

After dropping the glass, I decided to break the now uncomfortable silence. "So, what are you both doing here?" I asked.

Roman blinked. "Ivy called us." He said.

My brows etched down in confusion. "Why would she call you here?"

"Because you died." Fiona blurted out in what seemed like confusion and anger.

Because I what now?

"What?" I asked, now trying to hold back the sudden urge to laugh, but I was failing miserably.

I died? What's that supposed to mean? How the hell am I standing here then?

Roman decided to speak up. "This isn't a joke Trev. Ivy called us about hours ago, she was devastated because she found you motionless in your bedroom floor, after the argument you both had, she though she was responsible for your death- she-"

"Go home, Roman." I said, cutting him off.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I'm sure you're not deaf. Go home. It's late. We'll have this talk later. But right now, seeing you is making me really angry and it's reminding me of the reason why I had that argument with Ivy, so- go home before you become a victim of my current state." I said, my insane urge to laugh, disappearing.

My emotions were literally flickering, and I might just take Malcolm up on his offer to reach out to the facility before I seriously hurt someone.

Roman looked really uncomfortable, but that didn't stop him from continuing his preach. "Listen, I'm not trying to be a- I don't know, a reason for you to fight with Ivy. But she was really worried about you. I myself was worried, this is not me trying to Interfere or anything."

"He's right, Trevor. This is not some joke. You died, you weren't breathing... There was no pulse and you had us worried."

"Yet here I am... Very much alive."

"Which is absolutely not normal." Roman chipped in. "This isn't some miracle. What happened to you, isn't something we should take likely."

My jaw clenched and unclenched. "Go home, Roman. I won't repeat myself."

He nodded. "I didn't come here for trouble, I only came to help a friend, but since everything is happening like I kind of predicted, I don't think she'll need me. Are you coming Fi?"

"No." Fiona replied, her eyes still on me. "Ivy might need me."

"Oh... Okay." He said. I could tell he didn't want to leave Fiona alone, but the look in my eyes warned him to do just that. "I'll see you at school." He said, walking out of the kitchen.

The moment I heard the front door open and close. I spoke up. "Was he telling the truth? Did I- did I really die?"

Fiona crossed her arm over her chest. "As far as I can tell, Yes. He was. Now, would you mind explaining to me what the hell is going on? What aren't you telling me?"

"I'll tell you after I have another glass of water..."

"Ethan-"

"Allow me Fiona. As you said, I just woke up from the dead."

_

Roman's pov

   I tossed and turned in bed.

For some reason, I couldn't sleep. Today was definitely a day I would never ever forget, even though I loose my memory, or even though Ethan Murray decides to clean my head with LT wipe, I'm sure with the right amount of milk and honey, today would be the first thing I'd remember.

Firstly, I crossed dimensions.

I freaking crossed dimensions and got arrested by people who aren't fully human. Secondly, Fiona basically told me she liked me, and she almost kissed me... I literally almost kissed somebody. And lastly, I got to witness someone coming back from the dead... How the hell am I supposed to even forget today...

I scoffed.

Even if a redhead, blue eyed beauty were to come up here and inject-

I paused.

Wait a minute...

Wait a damn minute.

I jumped up in a sitting position, sliding down the bed.

I rushed towards my reading table, opened the third drawer and pulled out a file I had tucked away for weeks.

Opening up the file, I pulled out the sketch I had made of the redhead who I suspected was responsible for my blackout.

Her eyes, her face, her high cheek bones, those distant freckles...

My heartbeat escalated when it hit me like a cold ice, molded for literally knocking someone off their damn feet.

"No. Freaking. Way."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Vote and Comment:-)

What do you think of this chapter?

Any thoughts?

Till next update!

Bye beauties!

Nora.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Free Minds Autorstwa ZaPha

Dla nastolatków

6.3K 1.3K 122
A 5x Wattpad Featured Novel✨! Consider this: You make a life altering decision not too long ago that you reconsider everyday and as if that isn't eno...
516 93 26
A tech-saavy cyborg with too much time on her hands. A quick-thinking detective with a fascinating new case. A mad scientist on the verge of a ground...
827 50 12
We had a choice and took the money. We are two teenagers who are strangers to each other. Now everything is depending on us. We are being sent eight...
20.2K 2.9K 30
2081. In a sinister world where human survival hinges on biotechnology, an oblivious sixteen-year-old possesses the one code to undo it all. Can she...