Mobile Legends Oneshots

By kaythekat1

➡Book is closed until further notice⬅ "ℓσvє ωнσ yσυ ωαทτ τσ ℓσvє, ทστ ωнσ yσυ αrє ƒσrcє∂ τσ ℓσvє" Characters... More

ᴀ/ɴ
Refaela x Argus ♤ returning guard
Alucard x Granger ♤ learn to love
Kagura x reader [F] ♤ cherry tree
Hayabusa x Hanzo ♤ I promise
Granger x Guinevere ♤ repaint
Gusion x Lesley ♤ just one day
Harley x Nana ♤ run aways
Granger x reader [F] ♤ hero in black
X.Borg x reader [F] ♤ annoying pigeon
Leomord x Lunox ♤ hell knight
X.Borg x reader [M] ♤ whats cudding?
X.Borg x Claude ♤ thief
a/n
Hercult x Cyclops ♤ meeting you
Vale x reader [F] ♤ gone
Vailr x [F] reader ♤ fight
Granger x Gusion ♤ broken
Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ angels, demons and humans?
Leomord x Lunox ♤ hell knight pt.2
Gusion x Lesley ♤ just one day pt.2
Leomord x Lunox ♤ into the unknown
Gusion x Lesley ♤ love letter
Chang'e x Harley x Lylia ♤ cake
Ling x Zilong ♤ late night talks pt.2
Deleted stuff idk if I should consider finishing
Alucard x Granger ♤ video game
1.04k wHoOp
Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ angels, demons and humans? pt.2
Harith x Angela ♤ rest
X.Borg x Granger ♤ options
Harley x Harith ♤ date of fate
Zilong x Ling ♤ training
Questions:
*ahem*
Zilong x Ling ♤ family
Dyrroth & Silvanna ♤ teasing
Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts
hello!
Claude x [F] reader ♤ are you sure?
Dyrroth x [F] reader ♤ jealous
Answers!
Zilong x [F] reader ♤ portal
Y'all are cute
Gusion x Granger ♤ hot but cold
!important!
X.Borg x Granger ♤ options pt.2
Dyrroth x Alucard ♤ secret
Saber x Gusion ♤ under this mask
Dyrroth x Guinevere ♤ trust issues
Harley x Harith ♤ love that cuts pt.2
Dyrroth x reader [F] ♤ what is Christmas?
Carmilla x Cecilion ♤ twisted
Happy new year! + 5.14k!
!Update!
Finale!
So..
Granger x Gusion ♤ stars and bars
Saber x Alpha ♤ computerized emotion
Miya x Zilong ♤ A few minutes
Harith & Nana ♤ hang out
X.Borg x Kimmy ♤ robbery
Lancelot x Odette ♤ castle buying and cuddles

Ling x Zilong ♤ late night talks

1.5K 45 47
By kaythekat1

1326 words

Requested by legitimatechels

It gets a little steamy, you have been warned!

I hope you enjoy! <3

Zilong sat on his sofa on a rainy Saturday night. The weather was terrible, rain going on and off all day. Zilong wasn't going anywhere anyway, so he was cool with it. He got a call from Ling earlier, he said he was going to come over but now it didn't seem like he would, which disappointed Zilong a little.

Okay, a lot.

Was he thinking about texting Ling and telling him to meet up? Yeah, he was.

Grabbing his phone, he tapped Ling's number, then hesitated. He was about to ask him out, like on a date or a hangout or something! All that mattered was he was with Ling, his crush.

He then texted Ling and stopped panicking over this small request. They were supposed to meet up anyway.

ZilongDragonBOI;
'Hey! Do you wanna meet up at a restaurant or something?'
Sent 7:56

LiNgLiNg;
'I'll be there. What restaurant are we going to?'
Sent 7:58

ZilongDragonBOI;
'Why don't we go to a bar? That would be fun right?'
Sent 7:59

LiNgLiNg;
'Sure, I'm down.'
Sent 8:02

ZilongDragonBOI;
'Okay! I'll be waiting.'
Sent 8:03

LiNgLiNg;
'👍'
Sent 8:05

Zilong smiled at his phone. Then turned both it and his T.V off, walking to his room to get dressed into something other than sweatpants and a sweater.

He picked out some casual clothes and then looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked pretty damn good, he had to admit.

He grabbed an umbrella on the way out and into the rain. The local bar wasn't far so he didn't have to walk so long in the rain, too bad for Ling.

♤ A few minutes later ♤

Zilong had arrived at the bar twenty minutes ago, Ling still wasn't there. Zilong started to think he was going to ditch him and got up to leave when his phone rang, he quickly looked at the caller and picked it up.

"Ling? Were are you?" Zilong asked as he put his empty hand in his pocket, a little annoyed with Ling.

"I'm almost there, sorry it took so long..." Ling's voice replied, he sounded like he had been crying.

"Ling are you okay?" Zilong asked. His bitterness gone and concern replacing it.

"I'll tell you when I get there, just wait for me.."

"Of course, bye."

"See ya."

Zilong hung up and sat back down. Now that he knew Ling was on his way, he felt much better. But when he heard Ling's voice he thought he had been crying because it sure seemed that way.

Zilong sat, playing on his phone to pass time. It was now 8:47, nearly 9 o'clock. The lights in the bar were dimmed, people chatting and drinks clinging could be heard throughout the place.

"Zilong?"

Zilong turned around to see Ling, his face red and teary.

"Oh, Ling... What happened?" Zilong asked, worry on his face as he stood up.

"I-I'm just so confused with my feelings right now, nothing seems to fit in place." He said, now sobbing. Zilong sighed and pulled him in for a hug, Ling accepted it gladly.

"It's okay to be confused about your feelings, all you need is someone to help you clear it all up." Zilong encouraged, patting his back.

"I know how feelings are. They are hard to deal with at times but you got to own up to it and push forward because if you don't things aren't going to change."

Ling listened to Zilong. He was a man of many words, he was also very wise and relaxed when it came to any situation like this. He was the perfect person to talk to when you need to vent or be given advice. That's what made him so approachable when Ling had arrived in the Land of Dawn, just his personality and kindness to everyone and everything around him.

"Ling? Are you listening?" Zilong asked, breaking the hug and grabbing his shoulders. Starting at him with a serious but worried look.

"No, not really. But I'm feeling a lot better now, thank you."

Zilong nodded, "No problem, if there is anything you want to talk about I'll always be here." He said, smiling. Ling smiled back and wiped his tears.

"Zilong, thank you so much." Ling's smile widened, he then continued, "How can I repay you after so much you have done for me?"

"Ling, you don't have to do a thing." Zilong replied with a grin. Ling looked at him confused.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Can I ask you a question?" Ling said, a blush on his cheeks.

"Ask me anything, " Zilong said, smiling.

"Zilong are you okay with gay people?"

Zilong took a big breath in, then out calmly.

"I'm actually gay myself."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

It got silent. Then Ling continued.

"I'm also gay..."

Zilong looked at Ling, a questioning look on his face.

"But you always talk about girls when we hang out?"

"That's me pretending, " Ling said in a 'duh' tone, rolling his eyes. Zilong chuckled.

"Plus, you do the same thing."

"That's true."

The two laughed and ordered drinks, had a few shots but didn't have many.

Okay, they had a lot.

When the bar had to close, Zilong had called a cab to pick them up. It was almost 3 in the morning at this point.

"Hey *Hic* Ling-"

"Yeah?" Ling interrupted and almost stumbled on the ground, Zilong somehow kept him up.

"You are *hic* pretty hot~" Zilong giggled like a schoolgirl while Ling smirked.

"You're not too bad yourself~ haha.." Ling also laughed, swinging from side to side.

"Did you boys call a cab?" A woman had pulled up beside them, Zilong nodded.

"Yeahh girll, *Hic* we sure did."

"Great! Since you are drunk, this is a free ride."

"Thank youu," Ling said, slurring his words and stumbling into the car, opening the car door of course.

"Where are we heading boys?" the driver asked turning her mirror to the two drunk males.

"To my house." Zilong deadpanned, then remembered that it was a stranger.

"Oh, *hic* sorry [random address name]."

The driver nodded and started the car, heading to his house.

After the driver had dropped them off at Zilong's house, Zilong almost lost his keys, Ling had fallen off the first step so many times that Zilong couldn't stop laughing and when they got into the door Zilong almost passed out.

"Geez Zilong, you haven't changed this place a bit." Ling chuckled while walking around the place. Zilong smiled.

"I am not that much of a decorative person so I couldn't if I wanted to."

The two laughed and Ling sat on the couch, he looked like he would pass out at any moment.

"Zilong, come over here." Ling called out to Zilong, who wasn't paying attention to anything in particular.

"What's *hic* up?" Zilong asked with a small smirk, Ling pulled him down so he was on top of him. Zilong gasped.

"L-Ling—"

"Shush, we both want this and you know it." Ling said as he put his index finger on his lips, shutting him up.

"..."

Zilong didn't complain. Ling wasn't wrong, he never was. Ling then kissed him. It was full of lust and passion. Zilong kissed back and then deepened the kiss, meeting the same amount of love.

Long licked Zilong's upper lip for entrance but was playfully denied. Which made Ling quite mad.

Zilong was pushed back and onto his table, Ling was now hovering over him, Zilong gasped. He then realized his mistake when Ling's tongue was roaming around in his mouth, exploring his new domain.

Zilong tried to fight back but was too weak and submissive to. So he had to endure being a bottom.

Ling pulled away, panting.

"Let's take this to your room, shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 559 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
57K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !