Moe Moe JUMP! (Danganronpa X...

By Nepgya1023

Hope's peak academy is a school meant to give anyone who goes there an easy shot at life. Everyone wants to... More

This....is me
I'M NOT A WEIRDO!
First Day Of School {1}
First Day Of School{2}
An Otaku's Origin
A Place I Belong
A Language Hard to Read pt. 2
Deadly Rumors
A Tiny Break
Meet Ms Otaku
Complications
The Past
Assembling a Team
Time for a Plan
Dates are a Battlefield pt.1
Dates are a Battlefield pt.2
Confrontation
To Protect and to Save
To Feel Loved
A Particular Set of Skills
An Otaku's Ignorance
Gaming Pals
Bookstore Break In
The Big Reveal
Heist!
Final Day of Freedom pt.1
Final Day of Freedom pt.2
Back to School and Stupid Rules
The Real Challenge Begins
Meeting the Seniors
Rolling Coasters of Drama
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.1
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.2
A Dish Worthy of Them pt.3
Sprint to the Waifus!

A Language Hard to Read pt.1

12.9K 309 530
By Nepgya1023

Y/N yawned. He was trying his best to stay awake during class but the teacher's lecture wasn't helping.

78th Teacher: Does anybody here know what the term individual truly means?

Somebody raises their hand. Y/N was surprised. Her attire made him uneasy. She looked like a goth mixed with some kind of pure blooded vampire.

Y/N: She's cute and all but why does she have that look that says "I'll kill you if you try anything."

78th Teacher: Yes Celeste?

Celeste: How exactly do WE benefit from learning this? I mean are these questions you're asking going to help us in the real world?

78th Teacher: *sigh* Do you all think this?

Everyone in class seemed to agree.

78th Teacher: Alright then. I guess I'll just have to make this interesting for you guys huh?

The teacher pulled out a top hat and revealed 17 papers in each.

78th Teacher: There will be one group with 3 people and the rest will have 2. Your goal by the end of the week is to give me a true explanation on what the word individual means.

Y/N groaned.

78th Teacher: Is there a problem Mr L/N?

Y/N: I don't do group projects. Can I just be in my own group?

78th Teacher: No. I made this a group project to help the class bond together.

Y/N: No offense teach, but nobody is going to want to be in a group with me.

78th Teacher: How do you know that?

Y/N looks around the room. Everyone was giving him weird looks.

Y/N: Reasons.....

78th Teacher: Now then....the groups will be:

1. Makoto, Sayaka, and Kyoko

2. Junko and Mukuro

3. Leon and Yasuhiro

4. Mondo and Ishimaru

5. Celeste and Hifumi

6. Byakuya and Toko

7. Aoi and Sakura

8. Y/N and Chihiro

Mondo: You can't be serious! You're putting her with HIM!

Mondo aggressively points at Y/N.

78th Teacher: The drawing was random, I didn't pick any of the groups.

Y/N: Why do I have a feeling that that isn't true....

Some people seemed happy with their groups. Others weren't.....

???: U-Um...excuse me.

Y/N comes out of his daydream to see Chihiro standing next to his desk.

Chihiro: I-It's Y/N right?

Y/N: Yeah, and you're Chihiro?

Chihiro: Yes.

Y/N: You don't have to be so formal and awkward. I don't bite.

Chihiro: O-Okay.

Y/N: So she's the shy type, huh?

Y/N pulls out his cellphone and shows it to her.

Y/N: Let's exchange numbers and meet after school, I know a good place we can do our research, and have some great food at the same time.

Chihiro: Is this a date!?

Y/N: W-WHAT!? NO! WE'RE A PROJECT TOGETHER!

Y/N clears his throat.

Chihiro nods and she too pulls out her phone, but somebody stops her.

Mondo: You don't have to give him anything.

Chihiro: M-Mondo....

Mondo: Hey you....what were you doing yesterday creeping around us! What was that about?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Mondo: Don't play dumb with me!

Y/N: It wasn't anything major, I heard you guys talking and I got curious.

Mondo: You expect me to believe that?

Y/N: To be honest. No....No I do not.

Makoto: C-Come on guys, we don't need to fight here!

Y/N: Don't get involved....

Makoto: Why?

Y/n quickly dove in front of Makoto and held out his hand, catching a punch Mondo was about to throw at him.

Mondo: Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do!(To Makoto)

Y/N: Back off Mondo. You're going to end up doing something you'll regret.

Everybody in the room was surprised by Y/n's movements.

Makoto: How did you-

Y/N: Have you ever heard of Is it right to leave girls in a dungeon? It's a pretty well known anime. That was a move from it!

Chihiro: You picked that up from just an anime!?

78th Teacher: Have you all forgotten that Y/N is the Ultimate Otaku?

Junko: Yeah! But usually when you hear the word "Otaku" you think edgy emo who's obsessed with adults who look like little kids.

Y/N: They're called lolis!

The class starts to laugh.

Y/n: What did I say?

Mondo: I don't care what your talent is? If you think I'm going to leave you alone with-

Y/N: Why? You don't trust me for a reason? So why?

Mondo: There's obviously something mentally wrong with you!

Y/N: What?

Mondo: The first day you were here you knocked out a security guard and did an anime run out the room. Don't forget that scene you caused with that teacher, and then after all of that I find you staring at her not saying anything with a creepy look on your face!

Chihiro: Mondo please-

CRASH!

Y/n's expression was unreadable.

Y/N: Does everyone think this?

He asked coldly.

Nobody gave him a straight answer, some even avoided his gaze. That was more than enough for him though.

Y/N: FINE!

He grabs his school bags and leaves the class. Nobody tried to stop him. Chihiro looks at the door with worry.

78th Teacher: Y-You guys have a free period!

The teacher left quickly to try and catch up to Y/N.

Makoto: I...feel bad for him.

The class turns to face him.

Makoto: He just seems like he's been alone for a long time.

Nobody responds, but everybody was exchanging looks. Chihiro grabs her bag quickly and makes her way to the door.

Mondo: Where are you going?

Chihiro: He looked like his feelings were hurt. I just want to check on him.

Mondo: That guy is a creep!

Chihiro: You barely know him!

Mondo: Do you not remember what he did yesterday, staring at you and shit!

Chihiro: But....

Mondo: I'm just trying to protect you!

Chihiro: I don't need you to protect me all the time!

Chihiro opens the door and runs out of the classroom.

Taka: Hold on Chihiro! Class hasn't ended yet!

Aoi: Just let her go Taka.

Taka: I can't just let her skip out on class like this!

Junko: Well it's kinda too late for that, she already left.

Taka: Ugh....

Kyoko: I think we should get back to our assignments, I'm sure everything will solve itself, we just need to give them some time.

Makoto: How can you be so sure?

Kyoko: ....

Y/n sighed. He had run all the way home after what happened in class. Right after he told himself he was going to get better.

Y/N: I was stupid for thinking they would accept the change so quickly.

His phone went off and he checked it. GamerGirl was asking him if he wanted to do a raid!

Y/N: I haven't done a raid in a while....I guess I can log on for today.

He leaped over to his computer and booted it up. He called GamerGirl in a CorDis call.

GamerGirl: Hey....

Y/N: Yeah hey...it's been a while since we've talked huh?

GamerGirl: Yeah sorry! I'm actually the class president so I have little more extra work.

Y/N: I see...

GamerGirl: Are you ready for this raid!?

Y/N: You know it! With you here I'm sure we can win!

GamerGirl was really good games. Y/n was always glad she and him were in the same guild but sometimes Y/n wonders what what happen if they engaged in a PvP battle.

Y/N: I'd probably loose for sure!

GamerGirl: So how are things going for you? Are you still skipping classes?

Y/N: *sigh* Not anymore! I was transferred to a new school so I have to pay attention because the teacher knows I skip a lot!

GamerGirl: Well I consider that a blessing in disguise. You need to get a good education if you want to pursue any career.

Y/N: I don't even know what I want to be yet!

GamerGirl: ...How about a professional comedian!

Y/N: What made you think of that?

GamerGirl: Your game play makes me laugh....

Y/N: Y-You didn't have to be so blunt!

Y/n heard GamerGirl giggle.

GamerGirl: I'm just kidding. Hurry heal me!

Y/N: R-Right!

The two digital friends spent the rest of the day playing games online.

GamerGirl: I'd better go. I'll see you some other time!

Y/N: You know it!

GamerGirl leaves the call and Y/n stretches. He gets a good look outside to see that the sun was starting to set..

Y/N: Time flies when you're having fun.

A ring at the doorbell grabs Y/n's attention.

Y/N: Who could that be?

He sits up and heads to the door. When he opens it he pauses.

There stood Chihiro, school bag in hand with a concerned expression. Y/n wasn't expecting her to show up so he took a step back out of shock.

Chihiro: U-Um...can I come in? I think we should talk!

Y/n thought about for a second before moving to the side and inviting her in.

This was going to be one strange night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has to be the quickest I have ever released a chapter! I'm improving. But sadly my creative spark is starting to fail me again.

I'll try to update the Food Wars story soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
30.6K 698 41
(this takes place during the events of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, so if you haven't played it, please do so before reading this.) Y/N L/N, a f...
1.5K 138 75
(First Entry in the Danganronpa Trilogy) Wanting to attend the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy, sixteen students end up being taken away from their s...