Him & Her [Interracial(B. 2/2...

By icytsm

Naya Brown is in the game of love again. This time, facing deaths in her family, a baby on the way, a confuse... More

Him & Her {Sequel (Interracial Love Story)}
Character Descriptions
The Game
Year After Year
Oh Baby!
Just Kiss Me
I Would Never
You're Not Welcome
Two Can Play That Game
Baby Please Don't Go
Dadda?
We're Not Finished
Just No
Interested
Screw You
Is It Worth It
You Liar
Regret
Being Stupid
Is She Worth It?
I Promise
Stay
Troubles
Step Parents
No More Court
Divorce
Nostalgia
Relationship Screams
Epilogue

Finally

3.6K 190 22
By icytsm

Sebastian Martinez POV;

It was finally the court day and I convinced Naya to dress like she was about to meet her ex-husband. Oh yeah, she was. I wore a dark blue suit and combed back my hair. Though Naya wanted me to cut it, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

We were a light away from the courthouse and suprisingly, Naya wasn't nervous. Terrence was at home with Rilanae who convinced us that he didn't need to go.

"Once we win, we're going to have the hottest night of your life tonight." she said. I looked over at her, already shifting in the driver's seat and smirked.

"I take back what I said, might be a boy."

"What might be a boy? The baby?"

"Yep. Did you just realize what you said?" I laughed.

She put her hand on her forehead and laughed as well.

"Hormones are stupid. You know, when I was pregnant with Terrence, I was the least bit horny. I've never talked like that in my life!" she said.

"Maybe it's a start. Your kinky side is coming out, yes?"

"I'm not kinky, I like traditional sex with a bit of experimenting."

"I call bullshit. You know you like when we move to the shower and I twist you on my d-"

"OKAY OKAY! I get it! Maybe I am just hormonal already. We also need to make a doctor's appointment soon." she said.

I nodded as we turned into a parking lot for the courthouse and seen a few cameramen outside of it already.

"You know, you look like you're over 24 with all that facial hair and hair." she seriously said.

"And I like it that way, I feel like a bigger man."

"You'd be a bigger man if you cut it for your pregnant girlfriend."

I smiled as I parked the car and got out. I went to open Naya's car door and lead her to the doors of the courthouse. We were bombarded with questions and flashes before the security guards came and shooed them away.

We waited to sign in, which was rather quickly, and made our way to where our trial was being held.

A few minutes later, our lawyer came and greeted us with more information.

"Today's your lucky day Martinez family! I have a lot more background dirt on Mister French there." he said, pulling files out his briefcase.

"By dirt, what do you mean?" I asked.

"A warrant for his arrest, at 18 he robbed 6 houses all in the same day. He has another child on the way with another woman, tested positive about a week ago for an STD. He has it bad right now."

I wanted to smile and laugh at the shitty excuse for a man, but Naya was deep in thought.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked her.

"He's going to die unless he gets treatment for his disease." she said, pitifully.

"Then he'll get it himself. He's the one who decided to sleep around, it's not your fault he's an idiot." I said.

"I know but-"

"But nothing, he's finally getting what he deserves and we can't change history."

She nodded as we each took our seperate seats. We waited for about 20 minutes until we heard, 'All Rise', from an officer of the court. Everyone rose before sitting shortly after.

"Goodmorning everyone, I hope you'll all understand my decision though it only affects one side." Judge Randolph said. "Today we're not going to discuss what we have already in the past but I am making my final statement today. Only thing more we discuss is evidence; and what I see in my hands now, is disgusting.

"If you would Mister French, I'd like to read claims on you first. You have a warrant out on you which we will proceed with after the case. What makes you think you're fit enough to have full parental rights over your son Mister French?" he asked.

"Well thank you sir, and with permission to speak, I am a more fit father than Mister Martinez there. My lawyer and I also have claims on Mister Martinez based off background incidents." he said. Claims on me? For what? Being too damn attractive and loyal to my future wife?

He handed the files to one of the guards, who handed the folder to the Judge. I bit my lip as Naya looked back at me with raised eyebrows.

"Mister French, all there is in here is a few parking tickets from 3 years ago-"

"Your honor there's more under if you continue looking."

The judge glared at French and shuffled the papers.

French's lawyer stood with permission and spoke.

"Calling Sebastian Martinez to the stand." he said. I got up and went to where I had to, before taking a seat. "Mister Martinez, would you mind telling us about your past assistant?"

Really dumbass, really?

"No, go on." I said.

"So, if I'm not mistaken, there was an affair, well, not quite an affair; you're not married to Miss Brown there. But what happened that night? I also heard you have a drinking problem?"

__________________

Naya Brown POV;

Though I had faith today. the questions that were asked were overwhelming. We were on a 10 minute recess and that's when we'd be getting our final statement from Judge Randolph.

Bash and I were drinking some Starbucks that happened to be in the courthouse, and waiting patiently.

"Hey, everything's gonna be fine mija." he said. He gave me a heart-flustering smirk and kissed my knuckles. I turned my head to hide my smile and intertwined our fingers.

"I hope so, I ju-" my sentence was cut off by my phone vibrating, and it was Rilanae. I answered.

"Hello?"

"How's it going baby girl?" she asked.

"Good, we're going back inside in a few minutes."

"Okay, well, TJ is allergic to guacamole and started to rash up-"

"WHAT? IS HE OKAY?!" I frantically asked.

"Scream in my ear again I'll use my chanclas on you niña." she said.

I mumbled a sorry as Bash looked at me concerned.

"We're at the clinic getting some cream for my baby, isn't that right?" I heard her ask him on the phone.

"Well, alright, we'll be home soon. Can you put the phone to his ear?" I asked. She agreed as I heard random noises. "Baby boy?"

I heard him say something but couldn't make it out.

"Mommy loves you, bye baby."

"Bye bye"

I wanted to cry tears of joy hearing him on the phone for the first time. I wouldn't be able to bare talking to him like this if he lived with Kyle, it wouldn't work for me. I ended the call as Bash stared at me.

"He said bye and is allergic to guacamole." I ranted; I fanned my eyes.

Sebastian just looked at me with an, 'Ok and?' face before smiling. We went back to the room we were in as the Judge appeared. The room was silent as we were worried what he said would kill us.

"Well, both sides had an interesting background and to be honest, neither one of you is perfect but I give my respect to Mister Martinez for stepping up to being such a young father.

"My final decision has come as such, there will be no dual parenting because one is not fit enough to have the child for half a year." he said.

I felt like I was sweating bullets as he talked.

"So, the guardianship of Terrence Martinez belongs to Mister Martinez and Miss Brown." he finished.

I covered my mouth holding back my 'thank you's' to the Judge and hugged my lawyer Greg tightly.

"I OBJECT-"

"Denied." the Judge said. "Everyone have a great day and congratulations to you two." he said before exiting his pillar.

The people of the court were released and I hugged Bash while crying on his shoulder.

"I told you it'd be fine." he whispered. I nodded as he kissed my hair. We broke our embrace and prepared to leave. Kyle walked up looking defeated. Defeat looks best on him.

"Um, listen Naya. I'm sorry about our entire past, just please, let me see Terrence one time before I leave this state." he said. Bash stood closely behind me as an officer walked over.

I didn't say anything as the Officer put handcuffs on Kyle and started to walk.

"Wait!" I called. The officer stopped as they both looked at me.

"We'll visit you in a few months." I said. They left as Bash wrapped his arm around my hips.

"You did good kid, you did good." he said. "We should do it in here-"

I turned and gapsed at the sudden comment from him and winked. He looked down and put his hands in front of his pants.

I thanked Greg yet again and told him we'd stay in contact after all his help, before leaving the court room. Once in the car, Bash attacked my lips with his and moved me to the driver's side.

"What are you doing?!" I asked out of breath.

"We're about to do it in this car." he said kissing my neck.

"We can't there's people everywhere."

"Let them see."

"It's too small in here."

"Then we'll be close."

I ran out of excuses and continued to kiss him.

"You said it'd be the hottest day of my life-"

"Correction, hottest night." I said. He stopped and looked at me seriously.

"Are you forreals?"

I nodded crawling to the passenger seat and smoothing my dress and hair out. Bash started the car and sped home.

______________________

"We're home!" I said. I looked to the couch to see mom sitting with Terrence in her arms, asleep. I kissed his forhead and she mouthed, 'You win?'. And I nodded in response. She smiled excitedly and handed TJ over to Bash before hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you mija!" she said.

"Thank you." I said. Later, she left and Terrence went to sleep for the night. I already was situated to go to bed before Mister Martinez came in the room with nothing but a hard-on.

I laughed at his persistance and waved him over. He ran and jumped on top of me immediately starting our night.

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 2K 18
Jacob Anderson didn't have quite the knack for love, or anything remotely romantic for that matter. It wasn't that he was ugly, no, he was fairly ave...
17K 405 19
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
101K 7.8K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...
33.6K 1.7K 50
A book about a girl named Thea. Her love life, family and friends. Suddenly, her life gets complicated. Will she survive or come crashing down with i...