My Bodyguard Is A What?! (BWW...

By Cocoa47

After several years of training, Kina Padmore is now an official bodyguard. She was not only the best of her... More

Prologue
Cast For The Story
MBIAW - Chapter One
MBIAW - Chapter Two
MBIAW - Chapter Four
MBIAW - Chapter Five
MBIAW - Chapter 6
MBIAW - Chapter 7
MBIAW - Chapter 8
MBIAW - Chapter 9
MBIAW - Chapter 10
MBIAW - Chapter 11
MBIAW - Chapter Twelve
MBIAW - Chapter Thirteen
MBIAW - Chapter Fourteen
MBIAW - Chapter Fifteen
MBIAW - Chapter Sixteen
MBIAW - Chapter Seventeen
MIBAW - Chapter Eighteen
MBIAW - Chapter Nineteen
MBIAW - Chapter Twenty
MBIAW - Chapter Twenty-One
MBIAW - Chapter Twenty-Two
MBIAW- Chapter Twenty-Three
MBIAW - Chapter Twenty-Four
MBIAW - Chapter Twenty-Five

MBIAW - Chapter Three

2.4K 100 28
By Cocoa47

Videos for this chapter:

"Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case (feat Foxy Brown & Mary J Blige)

Friday, June 28th, 2019

Kea's POV

"I want to fly down to Florida and kick his a....."

"Watch your mouth, Kea," My mom said.

"Is that the same jerk that tried to embarrass Kina in Italy?" My brother, Kenton asked.

"That's him. Plus, that two-faced lying heifer of a girlfriend. I read she likes to start trouble, then Jackass Jayce swoops in threatening to sue anybody he thinks touched her."

"That's who I want to punch. Kina looks like a boss in that white suit. Kina did say she was going to break the tradition of wearing black. But, look who's with her? Mr. Boy toy from Italy," Kalisa then adds.

"That's who Kina was with while in Italy?! He's a babe," My mom blurts out. We all chuckled, and my dad looked at my mom like she was crazy.

"Hey, it's the truth. He is hot. I can't wait to see their kids."

"Mom! They aren't even married yet."

"Your point? And, I sure as heck know none of you are virgins."

She's wrong about that. Kina is the only one that is a virgin. But I'm not going to tell her that.

***************************************

Kina's POV

We heard some comments - both positive and negative. I didn't care. I am here to do a job. And, here is the first test.

Some fool just jumped over the velvet room and started to run towards Mr. Sterling.

"Stay behind me, understand?" I could hear the girlfriend sucking her teeth. Thankfully, Mr. Sterling listened.

I stood in a stance to stop the guy from attacking Jayce. "Back off!!"

"I am not afraid of you. You're just a woman."

"Okay, you asked for it." I punched the guy in his mouth, then a roundhouse kick with my heel in his crotch. He went to the ground in pain. "I'm a woman who just kicked your butt." I sure did plant my foot right in his groin.

The police came over and hauled him off to jail. I shook it off. And, we continued our way into the club.

We then went up a set of stairs to Mr. Sterling's VIP booth. Dario, Kevin, and I stood outside the door.

"I dare not to cross you, Kina. That guy is going to be in pain for days," Kevin says.

"Well, he asked for it. My fitness classes will come in handy." Some guy was about to walk into the booth. I put my hand against his chest.

"You are not going into this room until I know your name."

"The name is Reece Harper."

"You may enter."

Jayce's POV

"Man, when were you going to tell me you had a hot, female bodyguard?"

"She is not hot," Mira says while rolling her eyes. Oh, she is definitely hot after what I saw earlier.

"Never. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is? And, now look at what happened tonight?! I will be the butt of a million jokes after this."

"Well, if you don't want her, I will be glad to take her off your hands."

Reece started licking his lips. "Dude, she's taken. Her boyfriend was standing with her."

"Man, he sure is one lucky dude. What I wouldn't do for just......"

"Seriously?! She isn't all of that." Mira got up and stormed out of the room.

"Why is your girlfriend by herself, Mr. Sterling? I sent Kevin to stick with her. You two need to realize we are trying to keep you both safe. We can't do that if she storms off like a spoiled brat."

Reece looked her up and down, and even started panting. What an idiot! I slapped his arm. I must admit she is wearing the heck out of that suit. I can't believe I am being outshined by my bodyguard. I need to go dance or something.

"What's his problem? Why is he staring at me like an idiot?"

"He wants to yank your suit off and have his way with you."

She walked over to Reece, who was now glaring at me.

"Reece, not even in your dreams. So, quit it. The only one who will have their way with me is outside that door, standing with me - Dario Ginnetti. Got it?"

He nervously said, "Got it."

"Mr. Sterling, where are you going?"

"Duh, I'm going to dance."

"You are not going to dance without me and Dario. You need to stay within our view, Mr. Sterling. I'm not playing with you."

"Ugh, whatever."

She sure did follow me to the dance floor. This is hard being bossed by a woman. I don't get bossed. I do the bossing.

Uh-oh, here comes that weasel, Colten Barnes. I should egg him on, and watch Ms. Padmore kick his butt.

"Why if it isn't Jaycee Sterling? Where's your, wittle bodyguard? What male in their right mind would hire a female bodyguard?!" He started laughing.

"First of all, it is Jayce. Now, scram."

She tapped him on his shoulder. "Excuse me, but is there a problem here? Didn't you hear him say scram?" Ms. Padmore and her boyfriend now appeared.

Oh great, embarrassed on opening night. This will probably be my last night in this club after she humiliates him.

Colten turned to face Ms. Padmore. "And, what are you going to do, little woman?" Colten says with a smirk on his face.

"Dario, they just don't get it. Do they?"

"They really don't, Kina. Looks like you need to teach Mr. Barnes here a lesson." Here it comes. I moved out of the way.

"Are you sure you want to go there, Mr. Barnes? You're acting is bad enough. Do you want to get further embarrassed? Now, be a good man and leave Mr. Sterling alone."

Ouch! I guess she told him.

"Look here little lady, that man you hurt outside was a wimp. Me on the other hand..." Was all Colten got out of his mouth.

Kina's POV

Quickly I pulled his hair, and my knee first connected with his jewels. He kneeled in pain. Now, he is the perfect height for my knee to connect with his face.

"Next time, I won't be so nice. Now, anybody else here wants to end up like him? If not, I suggest you leave Mr. Sterling alone." Everyone went back to dancing or drinking.

Dario massaged my shoulders. "That's my girl."

"Thanks, boo." Mr. Barnes was helped off the floor and taken somewhere. We stood back on the side and, watched Mr. Sterling dance.

Where is that ditzy girlfriend? And, I haven't heard back from Kevin. Well, it is pretty loud in here. Mr. Sterling is not even worried about her. I waved him over to where we were standing.

"Where is your girlfriend?"

"How should I know? Isn't that your job?"

I looked at Dario. "I'm about to pop him, Dario. Look, so far two idiots have tried to approach you. And, why did you let your bratty girlfriend wander off in this huge club?! We need to find her now!!! After we find her, we are out of here. Start walking."

As we started walking, Kevin caught up with us. "She darted somewhere, and I lost her." Wait until we get home. Both of them are going to get it.

All four of us began to search for her. We search everywhere, and this club is massive. I seriously was about to stop searching and leave, but we finally found her.

"Why is your girlfriend grinding on that guy? Grab her and let's go!"

He was pissed. It looks like she is going to get it twice.

I asked one of the bouncers, "I need Mr. Sterling's Escalade out front asap!"

"Right away." We made our way to the front entrance of the club. Within a few minutes, his Escalade pulled up.

After helping those two in, Dario, Kevin, and I got in and made our way to his house. I had an extremely tight grip on the steering wheel the whole ride home.

"Kina, baby calm down some before you tear the steering wheel off," I heard Dario say.

"Sorry." I took a few deep breaths while at a traffic light. That helped me to calm down some, but I was still pissed.

Thankfully, we made it home safely.

"The both of you need to be in that darn living room after I park this Escalade in the garage. If you are not, I will find you!"

"You are not the boss of me."

I sure did get in that brat's face. "You're going to that living room if I have to drag you."

"You really don't want to see her bad side. Just do what she says," Dario says as he followed them inside.

Nathan opened the garage door for me. I parked the Escalade and made my way in the house to the living room.

I took my jacket off and flung it on one of the couches.

They were both in the living room, along with Dario and Kevin.

"Do I need to remind you both why you need bodyguards?! Your little wandering off stunt could have put you in danger, as well as Kevin!"

"I don't have to listen to you."

Steam was coming out of my nostrils. "If you want to live, you will be listening to me. As long as you are in this house, you will listen to me. And, you better not ever tell me it's my job. Both of you need to let me do it!!! Keep playing with me, and you will need another dang bodyguard!!"

Dario's POV

"Kina baby, go take a nice, hot bath and relax. I'll take it from here." She then left the living room.

"When are the two of you going to act your age?! Grow up!!"

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing tonight was?!" Mr. Sterling had the nerve to say.

"You mean for you? Or, for Kina having to put up with your nonsense? You need to get over the fact that Kina is a woman!"

He just had to open his mouth. "Why would it be embarrassing for her? I am the one being guarded by a woman, for goodness sakes."

"And, you want to know why you have Kina?! Because she is the best. You may not care about your life, but she does!! Why do you think she here?! Your past bodyguards wanted nothing to do with you. And, I know the last set of bodyguards you had. They had nothing nice to say about you. Mr. Sterling, you are a pain in the...... And, don't get me started on the girlfriend. You want protection, but don't listen!! I swear that if anything happens to Kina, I will make your life miserable!! Capiche?"

After leaving the living room, I made my way to Kina's room.

"Kina......" Hot dang!!! "Reign in the testosterone, Dario." She didn't see me, but I certainly saw her - all of her.

I waited until she got in the tub, then entered the bathroom.

"How's your bath going?"

"It's nice and comfy. Woo, my feet are killing me. My shoes were comfy, but not as comfy as I thought."

"How about a massage when you are done with your bath?"

"That sounds good. Thanks, boo."

"I'll come back shortly."

"Aren't you going to stay?"

"Amore, if I stayed, you would be out of that tub, on your bed, totally nude, and sore as heck."

"Uh, that's a pretty, valid reason. I'll see you later."

After exiting Kina's room, I went to take a very, cold shower.

Kina's POV

After my bubble bath, I dressed appropriately so that I could get something to eat. I am starving!

Hmm, looks like I need to go shopping for me and the guys. I just grabbed some eggs and cheese for scrambled eggs. I fixed enough for Dario and Kevin in case they want something to eat too.

While eating, my phone rang, and it was Pops.

Sylvester Stallone

*******************

Pops: "How is my best bodyguard doing?"

Kina: "I'm tired, but I also feel great that my first time out is now over. I know I can do this."

Pops: "Cara, you did a great job last night." (Cara is an Italian term of endearment for 'Dear')

Kina: "B-b-but, how did you know?"

Pops: "You never know where I will pop up. I have guarded people like Jayce Sterling. Believe me, it is not easy. One piece of advice - use an earpiece instead of a walkie talkie. Tomorrow, a delivery truck will deliver some supplies for you and the guys."

Kina: "Thank you, Pops. Oh, and thank you for Dario."

Pops: "You're welcome, Kina. Got to look out for my star pupil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of Dario, he stood behind me and started peppering my neck with kisses. I forgot I was on the phone with Pops and started moaning.

"Uh, sorry Pops."

"Get some rest, Kina. And, congratulations. Always remember to call me when you need me."

"Uh, uh okay."

Dario took my phone, ended the call, and put my phone on another counter.

"Sssh, time to relax."

"In the kitchen? Doesn't sound sanitary to me."

"Wrap your legs around my waist." I did, and we took a walk up the stairs to my room.

"B-but we can't remember?"

"Oh Amore, we aren't," He says as his shirt hits the floor. Dario then started massaging my feet, very sensually. His hands are magical. Then, he started kissing his way up to my lips, so now he is hovering over me. "This has to come off."

Dario slowly put his hands under my shirt, then lifted it off.

"You trust me, baby?"

"In a whimpering tone, "Y-yes."

"Prepare to have your mind blown, baby."

I'm in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 29th, 2019

"Good morning, Kina. How did you sleep?" Kevin asked.

"Uh, uh I slept great. Like I was on Cloud 9." And, I sure was after what Dario did to me earlier this morning. I need to relax like that more often.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my butt, and lips on my neck.

"Good morning, baby." When Dario whispered that in my ear, I instantly closed my legs tight. I was ready to 'relax' again.

I wonder what happened to Mr. Sterling's girlfriend? He yelled at her very loudly while Dario was 'relaxing' me.

Mr. Sterling entered the kitchen, talking on the phone about a party here at the house. Absolutely not until after the security room is in place.

After he got off the phone, we had a chat.

"Mr. Sterling, there will not be a party here until after the security improvements are in place."

He ignored me and made another phone call to someone about the party. I walked over to him and took his phone.

"Cancel your Sunday plans for a party. There will not be one. Goodbye." Then I hung up his phone.

"Last time I checked, Ms. Padmore, this is my house. And, I say there will be a party here tomorrow."

"This maybe your house, but I am in charge of security for it. Under no circumstances are you to host a party until security is in place. I'm not playing with you, Mr. Sterling."

We stood toe to toe. Well, he is taller than me. But that doesn't mean anything.

"Ms. Padmore, who do you think you are?"

"I'm your worst nightmare. It's my way or no way. I dare you to try me. Got it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Sylvester Stallone is courtesy of Flickr - Gage Skidmore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 49.6K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
19.7K 936 31
Romina Windstor, daughter of two of the most ruthless Italian assassins, reunited with childhood boy next door crush Joseph Giordano. The once nerdy...
1.3M 44.4K 66
"They are undercover and are here for your protection." "What? Are you crazy? I don't need protection. And these two bulls undercover?" I said pointi...
71.9K 2K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...