The Art of Finding Jasmine Ro...

By rukswrites

In which two lost kids are forced to write a book while trying to find themselves. * Hayden James has enoug... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
thank you and farewell

The Art of Finding Jasmine Rose Peters

850 45 0
By rukswrites

Warning
This book contains triggers like abuse, self-harm, etc. Read at your own risk! A warning will be placed at the beginning of chapters containing such triggers.

Also, if you're reading this book on any other website apart from Wattpad, you risk a malware attack. Please inform me if you find the book elsewhere.

Status
Completed and edited.

Introduction
Hello and welcome to The Art of Finding Jasmine Rose Peters. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It is my absolute baby and, as stated above, it contains triggers, so if you can't handle it, please don't read it.

Dedication
For Anoofa,
my first Wattpad friend.

Timeline
1st April, 2020 - 30th September, 2020.

Other books
- Marrying The Billinaire Was Never Her Dream (completed)
- Marrying The King Was Never Her Dream (ongoing)
- The Last Stop Before Perfection (coming soon!)

Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, taping and recording, without prior written permission from the writer, @rukswrites.

Enjoy,
Ruks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 312 29
Pessimistic Stephanie Thorne and her family just moved to a new town, and she's counting on a fresh start. Struggling to get settled, things began t...
Suffocate By Tuck(er)

Mystery / Thriller

85 0 25
Estranged teenage boy, Bryson Hayden, is close to losing his very last nerve. Being a senior in high school and trying to keep a job is stressful in...
2K 895 28
Brianna is left heartbroken, alone, and completely miserable. However, she has the possibility to change things - and most importantly, her reputatio...
1.5M 53K 112
I anticipated every breath, and every word. Each day, you could only take an uneducated guess at what he would say. What he would do. My heart tremor...