Don't Go Eating My Heart

De AprilRenton

Marley Fletcher is a genetically engineered soldier that is part human and part wolf. She is the ultimate mer... Mais

Must Read
Trailer
A Short Introduction
Blood and Bacon
Another One Bites the Dust (Soon)
Hit (On) Me Baby One More Time
Pie or Die
Silver (coins) And Gold (comebacks)
Back To the Roadhouse
Shoot Me Once Shame On You
Sarcastic Squabbles
Bark Side of the Moon
Pranks and Tricks
Imagine
The Problem with Possession
Adventures In Babysitting
Paranormal Activity
Locked Out of Friendship
Dead Men Tell No Tales
There Must Be An Angel
Somebody Better Call the Doctor
Witchy Witchy Voo(doo)
I Threw A Wish In A Well
A Bubbly Personality?
Snarls and Smiles
Diner Dancing
The Wings of Change
Do You Believe in Ghosts?
Tell Me Why
Dean's Dream
Dream A Little Dream of Me
The Story of Our Life
Jaded Little Love Song
Marley
Flowers For a Fool
When the Levee Breaks
Broken Brothers
The Hospital Hooligan
A Couple of Apes and an Angel
The Apology
War - It's Only A Game
War - It's Not What It Seems
War - It Can't Be Won Alone
War - It Follows You Home
Torture Time
I Didn't Shoot The Sheriff
Sheriff Stabbington
A Whole New World
The Future is Wild
Poker Face
Grumpy Old Men
Playin' A Player
Seeing Yourself as Others Do
Cosplaying Yourself
Teaming Up With Yourselves
Be Yourself
Meeting a King
Last Night on Earth
Hell on Main Street
Speak of the Devil
State of Mind
Survey
When Gary Met Sammy
Good 'ol Gary
Don't Go Bacon My Heart
Chris P. Bacon
You're Bacon Me Crazy
Livin' On A Prayer
Fourgiveness
Grocery Games
Who Let the Hellhounds Out?
Two Worlds, One Family
Save the Alcoholics, Save the World
She Said Yes!
Goodbye Stranger
Recommendation
Not An Update
A Note
Another Reccomendation
Detour on the Highway to Hell
Welcome to Hell
If I Don't Come Back, Don't Come Lookin
You've Got A Friend In Me
A Pawn By Any Other Name
Second Chances
Stitches
Not All Hounds Go To Heaven
Finally Free
01/01/0000
I Love You ... Seriously? Now?
Monster Mayhem
Shoot to Kill
Hunting Things
Saving People
The Family Business
Carry on My Wayward Son

Bull Crap Bobby

2.7K 71 7
De AprilRenton

Takes place between the end of Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4. I am not responsible for any spoilers in the comments.

It had been about 3 months since Marley had met the Ghostfacers. She had continued learning about monsters and how to kill them, but she was constantly running into the problem of having no experience. After the Morton house Marley realized just how important it was for her to get actual experience, after all there was only so much you could learn in a book. She already could fight and use weapons better than the average person and now she had done a lot of research. But there was no way for her to know what was accurate in real world application and what was made up by idiots on the web. The Morton house had made her realize that she never wanted to be unprepared again; that she may have to ask for help in order be a hunter. She also came to the realization that she needed help tracking the monsters. She was clueless as to how to find a case, figure out what the monster was, and then where to find it. Marley needed help, and as much as it annoyed her to do so, she was gonna take Dean up on his offer.

It was time to pay a visit to Bobby Singer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley's gray eyes scanned the property in front of her. Hundreds of beat up, old, broken cars littered the yard. A rusted sign that was made of pieces of scrap metal spelled out:
Singer Auto Salvage

If you looked up junk yard in the dictionary, Marley had no doubt there would be a picture of this place right next to it. Her converse crunched the dirt beneath her feet as she walked towards the house. The siding was peeling, hubcaps were nailed to the house like they were some sort of decoration, and there was more metal in the yard than grass. Windows were boarded up and the ones that weren't had the blinds closed. The house oddly enough looked very sturdy, and yet at the same time it was so old that she half expected it to fall over. There was a sky blue, rusty tow truck parked in front of the house and a Rottweiler laid on the hood. When it's brown eyes landed on her, he jumped off lunging and barking at her. He was attached to a metal chain that was tied to a tree, but regardless, Marley wasn't concerned. One flash of her blue eyes and the dog ceased its barking and backed away from her. It could sense something was off about her and that she was in charge. Marley picked her way across the rickety wooden porch, being careful to avoid knocking over any of the piles of junk that surrounded her. She knocked on the old door and waited a few moments before knocking again. What? She was an impatient person. The door flew open.

"Whaaaat?" It was grumpy, annoyed, and drawn out.

Marley rose her eyebrows. "Wow. Ya know I was gonna call up HGTV and have them do an extreme home makeover for this dump, but considering your neighbors would never want to show up to deal with this lovely personality of yours, I'm not all that concerned."

The old man peered at her through the screen door. Marley's nose twitched. The smell of alcohol coming out of the house was overwhelming. It smelled like a liquor store. She focused her sniffing on the man in front of her. The smells that hit her could only be described as a lack of hygiene, both lack of bathing and lack of brushing teeth. She also noticed his clothes. They were dirty and disheveled, even more so than she would have expected from an old man who lived by himself.

"Marley." It came out harsh. "What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering-" she paused not liking how that sounded. "Look I've been researching monsters and stuff for awhile now and Dean told me that when I was ready I should come here and you could help me out, ya know teach me things." She smirked at the end as she thought of something. "Like Mr. Miyagi."

She hadn't noticed the way every muscle tensed in Bobby when she said Dean's name. But she did notice the way his eyes clouded over when she mentioned Mr. Miyagi.

"Leave."

Although it was quiet, he said it sternly and Marley was confused by the harshness. "What not a fan of the Karate Kid? It's a classic!"

"I SAID LEAVE! GET OUT OF HERE!"

He slammed the door shut in her face and Marley's brows furrowed. Why was he so grouchy? Her head tilted to the side as she heard a crash from inside, that couldn't be good. She sighed. She needed his help and she needed his resources and maybe, just maybe, she didn't hate his guts enough to not help him. So she walked around the yard until she found a car that actually was functional and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, Marley retuned to the junk yard with a couple bags- half were filled with cleaning supplies, and the other half were filled with groceries. She loaded them into her arms so that she only had to take one trip. The porch creaked under the weight as she walked up to the door. However, this time, she didn't bother knocking, she just opened the door and walked in. The screen shut behind her and after a quick glance around, she saw the kitchen and walked in. If she thought the outside was messy... the inside was a tornado of books, newspaper clippings, and more junk than a rummage sale. Marley placed the bags on the table, well more like on top of the stuff that was cluttering the table. She began putting the groceries away in the fridge and cabinets. She was about 3/4 of the way done unpacking when she heard Bobby come into the room.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"I got you some groceries. Might have bought too much, but honestly I wasn't expecting there to be quite that much beer in the fridge."

Marley turned around with her arms crossed and leaned against the counter.

"What do you want?" His voice was gruff, and Marley could tell he was not in the mood, not that she actually cared.

"A thank you might be nice considering I just bought you food."

"I didn't ask for this. I don't even know you."

Marley shrugged. "We met once. Which I'm pretty sure qualifies me as one of the nine people on your speed dial."

"Get out of my house"

"Nope sorry we danced that dance already."

"Get out before I get my gun." There was an underlying threat, but mostly it was just plain annoyance.

"Oh yeah now I'm really scared. You can see me shaking in my boots." Marley pushed herself off the counter and resumed unpacking. "Actually, you're so drunk I might actually look like I'm shaking. Huh."

"What's it gonna take to get you out of my hair?"

"You mean what little hair you have left under that ratty hat?"

"No wonder Dean liked you." Bobby mumbled it as he began to walk away, but Marley heard him.

"He finally stopped hating my guts enough to not try and shoot me every time he sees me. That doesn't qualify as liking. It pretty much just lowers his level of doucheiness."

"Shut up!" Bobby turned towards her. His eyes were hard and his jaw was clenched. "One more thing out of your mouth..."

He trailed off shaking his head slightly. Marley stopped halfway back to the table surprised at how quickly he grouchiness had changed to anger. "Jeez calm down. It's just Dean. He knows I hate him, he knows-"

"He doesn't know a dang thing anymore! HE'S IN HELL!"

Marley froze. Everything came to her at once. The timing, Bobby's anger, his drinking, his lack of caring, it all came together. They hadn't figured out a way to get Dean out of his deal. Dean had died and gone to hell. Marley watched as Bobby's eyes changed from anger to sadness. He shook his head and stormed out the front door. The screen rattled in its frame. Marley exhaled and ran a hand through her hair. This was gonna be harder than she thought. She shook her head before continuing to unpack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 5 hours later Marley was in what she assumed was the living room, but truthfully she had no idea. She had thrown together a lasagna and it was currently baking in the oven. What? Yes she knew how to cook. It was something she had learned at the foster homes she had been in and honestly it was something she didn't mind. That had taken her about two hours. She spent the next two hours attempting to clean the kitchen. Once she had the majority of it cleaned, and she figured it would receive a B from a health inspector, she decided to take a break. But first she decided to throw some of the frozen garlic bread in the oven as well. After that, she spent the next hour reading the lore books that Bobby had. There were probably over a thousand of them, most of which had notes written in the margins. This was better than any library she had been to and she'd only been there a few hours. She closed the book in front of her, which was about tulpas, and went back into the kitchen. She pulled out the lasagna and the bread. She cooked them at a lower temperature which allowed them to cook longer. Personally she found it gave it a better flavor. She put some on a plate for herself and sat down at the table, glancing at the clock. 5 hours and Bobby still had not come back to the house. She briefly considered going looking for him, but ultimately decided she wasn't all that concerned.

She was almost finished with her dinner when the door creaked open. Her eyes trailed to the door and she watched Bobby stagger through it. Marley almost winced at how strong the smell of alcohol was. He was trying to drink his problems and his sadness away, and it just wasn't working. She remained still as Bobby continued into the house, not even noticing her. The thuds of his feet clomping up the stairs reached her ears and she held back a sigh. He was killing himself and he didn't care. She finished her dinner before putting the rest of the leftovers in the refrigerator and heading to the couch where she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Marley woke up with the first rays of light... not that she could actually tell considering the windows were all blocked. But she woke up with a craving for bacon, well she was always craving bacon but today especially. So the bacon was sizzling in all its greasy fatty juices when a hungover Bobby stumbled downstairs. Marley had also started a pan of eggs for two reasons; well more like one reason with two subsections.

1a) She figured Bobby was going to be hungry and would need something in his stomach.
1b) She was not sharing her bacon with him. She didn't like him that much.

Bobby ran his hand over his face and scratched his beard as he stood in the entrance to the kitchen.

"Please tell me I'm hallucinating and your sorry butt isn't still here." His voice was gruff and scratchy with sleep.

Marley rolled her eyes and abandoned the stove for a minute as she opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. She opened two cabinets before locating where she had stashed the aspirin. Honestly the store probably thought she was selling drugs considering how many bottles she bought, but she was willing to bet Bobby was going to need it all. She walked over to the old man and shoved the two bottles into his chest without a word. She went back to the stove and Bobby glanced at the items in his hands before grunting. He walked into the living room and sat at his desk. He tossed 3 of the pills in his mouth and took a couple swigs of the water.

About five minutes later Marley walked in with the eggs on a plate and another bottle of water. The plate clattered lightly against the book she had dropped it on top of. She placed the water bottle on its side, not wanting to deal with the impossible task of trying to balance it upright on the piles of lore that was strewn across the desk. She was already on her way back to the kitchen when Bobby finally spoke up.

"What's this for?"

Marley turned around. "It's a thing called food. You eat it. I know you think that alcohol is the one and only food out there, but humor me. Try this new and exciting food that comes from a very exotic bird." Bobby glared at her, which she returned with a flick of her eyebrows and a look that was half smirk, half smile, and all mischief. "Eggs are all the rage in America."

For a moment Bobby saw Dean standing in front of him, not Marley. He rubbed his eyes to clear the image. Man he was hungover. Marley noticed the ever so slight change in his posture. She didn't know why, but she noticed it. She walked back to the kitchen to get her bacon and threw it on her plate. Bobby glanced up as the girl walked back in and sat indian style on the floor. She picked up the book that was closest to her on the floor and began reading it. He narrowed his eyes at the carmel haired girl that was in his house.

"Can I help you with something?" Marley asked, but didn't bother to look up from her book.

"Where's my bacon?" Bobby leaned back in his chair.

Marley looked up with an amused expression. "Un uh buddy. I don't like you anywhere near enough to give you my bacon."

"Seems a little rude." Bobby grunted.

"Shut up and eat your eggs."

For a few minutes it was silent other than the sound of pages turning, but eventually the sound of a fork hitting a plate caused Marley to smile to herself. She half expected him to complain that they were cold or tasted weird, but he just ate in silence. When Marley went back to the kitchen to clean up, she noticed a wall that had 5 phones attached to it, each with a label taped to it.

Fed Marshall- Bill Conway
FBI- Tom Willis
CDC- Frank Castle
Police- Pete Lovell
Health Dept- Lou Dunbar

Bizarre.

"What's with all the phones?" Marley poked her head around the doorframe to look at him.

He looked at her with tired eyes. "When hunters use a cover on a case, sometimes their legitimacy is questioned. So they call me as their boss and I assure the moron that they're the real deal."

"Huh. That's actually pretty frickin awesome." Bobby just grunted and went back to the papers in front of him.

When Marley had finished with the dishes she decided to go for a run. She wasn't an exercise buff by any means, but she found that when she didn't shift and run a little, she got very antsy. So she walked out the door and shifted into her wolf form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, around 1, she found herself waiting in line at a gas station store to buy a case of beer and a case of root beer. No she wasn't going to drink the beer. She was going to switch the beer labels onto the root beer bottles and put it in the fridge for Bobby. He would either drink it and think it was gross but not care and therefore be drinking soda instead of beer which was a win, or he would think it was so gross that it hopefully would cause him to stop drinking so much. She figured the latter wasn't very plausible, but it wasn't gonna stop her from trying. There was a guy in front of her and a lady out pumping gas, but it was taking forever. The guy in front of her was on edge and arguing with the cashier over the price of something. Marley wasn't really paying attention.... until he leaned forward on the counter and she caught sight of a small gun tucked into his waistband. Marley tensed. She saw the man's hand start to reach for his waistband and Marley dropped the cases to the floor, grabbed the man by the back of his collar and slammed his head into the counter. She bent his arm against his back in an awkward position and used that control to shove him off to the side. The cashier stood there with wide eyes looking between the man on the ground who now had a gash on his forehead and the gray eyed girl who was completely calm. The door opened behind her and the lady that had been getting gas came in with a gun drawn.

"Freeze! Put your hands behind your head and get down on the ground!" The lady's voice was demanding.

Marley tensed, but she didn't move. She caught the lady's reflection in a mirror and saw that she was a cop. Crap. Marley began weighing her options of which course of action to take.

"Now!"

She didn't want to give away her wolf side and she didn't want to end up dead. She wasn't sure of this lady's skill, so she slowly got down on her knees and placed her hands behind her head. The rattle of metal briefly preceded the lady taking Marley's hands down to her lower back and handcuffing them together.

The things she did to try and help people sometimes. Oh you saved the cashier's life? Nah we'll just arrest you. Oh you were trying to prevent Bobby from dying of alcoholism? Nah we'll put you in a spot where you can get arrested. Freaking son of a

Only a few parts left for updating but the story is long from over!!! Let me know if you guys have ideas or any episodes from Season 5 that you would like to see.

Hope you guys enjoyed Bobby in this chapter, and yes, there will be a few more Bobby chapters to come :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 34 16
Samantha Winchester is an Omega who lives with her cruel Alpha father, and her older brother Dean. Because of her rank and the fact that her birth ca...
95.9K 2.4K 41
Y/N was an incredibly skilled hunter. Vamps, Werewolves, Shifters, you name it. She has conquered them all. Her cockiness was well-deserved given her...
147K 3.5K 51
Freya Winchester, younger sister of Dean and older sister of Sam. She worked so hard for her life, making sure Sam and Dean didn't end up dead. One d...
59 0 11
Dean, Sam, and Y/N grew up together, but when she's taken away for over 10 years, the boys have no idea what she's been through. Will asking her to m...