Oneshots (requests are closed)

By The_Trans_Pans

lol, sometimes I won't even have a ship in these. Fuck you guys. Ships (includes them in nearly all AUs); Err... More

Requests (CLOSED)
Little Jammy Hood x Fresh Wolf 🍋
Actor!Cross x Fan!Dream 🍋
Depressed!Abused!Lust x Yandere!Horror
Circus-Performer!Ink x Error
Asylum-patient!Cross x Doctor!Dream
Amnesiac!Nightmare x Killer
Pirate!Reaper x Prince!Geno
(Naj) Little!Palette x Goth
Depressed!Blue x Yandere!Dust
(Naj) Little!Palette x Goth 🍋 (Pt 2)
Trying something new (Crossmare)
Flirty!Swapfell (Blackberry) x Heat-ridden!Dust 🍋
Ghost!Error x Ink
Vampire!Horror x Lust
Angel!Geno x Demon!Reaper
Innocent!Cop!Palette x Perverted!Criminal!Goth 🍋
Actor!Cross x Fan!Dream pt 2
Papercut x Unfresh 🍋
Innocent!Maid!Outer (Star) x Horny!Master!Sci 🍋
Boyfriends with Benefits (Skit)
Perverted!Error x Submissive!Ink 😏
Human!Fell!Poth 🍋
To my crush
NightKill 🍋
The Basic Story of Vray
Fighting and the Beach (ErrInk skit)
Let's dance (NightKill)
Lets Dance (part 2) 🍋
(Oldsoul AU) Killmare 🍋
CherryBerry ☁️
Cream 🍋 (Part two of Oldsoul AU Killmare)
Make me feel better (BlackDust 🍋)
Afterdeath 🍋 (Based off of a Role Play)
Afterdeath- Forced Marrage 🍋 (Also a RP)
Poth Depression (Based off of a RP)
Yuri!ErrInk
Idk (ErrInk, has two endings)
Ripped Tights (Cream 🍋 Shitpost)
Idk, but a worst version of the sex scene
Where do babies come from? (Feat. Kat)
You cheated... (ErrInk 🍋 RP 2 endings)
ErrInk Heat (part two)
ErrInk Heat (part three)
MUST READ A/N
ErrInk Sex Slaves (Raw, only lightly edited RP)
Jelly x Ganz 🍋
NightKill Empireverse 🍋
Naj!Nightkill 🍋
ErrInk ☠️
Cop!Nightmare x Robber!Killer
Top!Yandere!Nightmare x Bottom!Killer 🍋
Afterdeath 🍋
Yandere!Error x Ink

ErrInk Heat 🍋

2.6K 26 9
By The_Trans_Pans

Ink ran at Error with his paintbrush. "Stop destroying AU's!" He yelled as he attempted to attack. Error growled, sending his strings at him. Ink looked down at the strings, which loosely covered his shoulders. He pulled them lightly, laughing at Error. "Ha! Idiot, I don't have a soul!"

Error smirked before snapping his fingers, the strings tightened before yanking upward. "What?~ Do you really think that's all my strings can do, Inky?"

Ink blushed at the nickname. "I-Inky? W-well, unhand me!" Ink eyed his paint brush. If he could get out of the strings, he could easily grab it and fight back.

"Like Hell I'll do that! Do you realize you came at the wrong time?! It's heat season for us." Error hissed.

Ink gasped, knowing what was going to happen. "H-hold up, please don't! Let go! Don't you dare touch me, you disgusting pervert!"

Error kept smirking at him as he lifted his hand, making the strings lift Ink higher.

"No! Let go! Error!" Ink begged, kicking and screaming. Error started to walk over to him. Ink struggled, feeling them tighten. He wanted to save himself for his husband, not to just give himself to ERROR of all people! "Please! Don't do this, Error!"

Error chuckled, cupping his cheek as he smirks.

"Error, think! We hate each other! You don't want to do this with me!" Ink struggled more, hoping Error could see through his heat and come to his senses. Unfortunately for him, Error was far too gone by this point. He leaned in and started kissing Ink, forcefully shoving his tongues inside of his wet cavern. Ink moaned into the kiss. When he felt himself feeling things he didn't want to feel about Error, he tried fighting and pulling away. When he tried forcing his tongues out with his own, he simply moaned more. Error moaned into the kiss and started deepening it, wanting more. He smirked, rubbing against Ink's body.

"No!~ S-stop!~" Ink moaned, obviously not wanting it to stop. Error pulled away as he smirks at him dazedly, nipping his neck while rubbing his body. "Ahh!~ Error!~" large tears pricked the corners of his eyes. "No!~ Error, think!~" Ink's body gave in to the intense pleasure, as did Ink. "Ah~ Right there!~ Oh, Ruru!~ Yes!~"

Error started attacking his neck as he began to strip him.

"W-wait!~ Oh!~" Ink moaned out. He had been summoning a fem body and he knew what Error was going to do to it. "Let me summon a member! Please, E-Error! I don't want to get pregnant!"

Error smirked as he leaned down to his pussy and started eating him out.

"Ruru!~ Oh, right there, baby!~" Ink wrapped his legs around Error's skull instinctively, making him go deeper. "Oh yes!~ Please!~ Ah!~ It feels amazing, Ruru!~" Ink moaned loudly.

Error kept eating him out, shoving his tongues deeper inside.

"Ruru!~" Ink felt his climax knotting in his stomach. Error went deeper, wanting to see how far he could go. Ink screamed in pleasure as he came onto Error's tongues. "R-Ruru! Have you had your fun with my entrance? Can I summon a member now?"

Error shook his head, pulling down his shorts enough for his member, lunging out and entering Ink slowly. Ink screamed, pain pulsing through his bones. "Error! No, stop!"

Error waited for him to adjust. Ink panted. "P-please take it out... I-I could..." sudden pleasure rushed over him, making him forget what he was saying. "Ah!~ Move~"

Error nodded, moving slowly.

"Ruru!~ Go faster!~" Ink moaned, hugging Error's neck. "Ah~ Please!~"

Error started pounding into him.Ink screamed in pleasure, drooling and panting.

 "Yes!~ Ah!~ Yes, more, Ruru, oh yes!~" Ink moaned loudly, pulling Error into a sloppy kiss to muffle his moans. Error kissed back as he pouted into him faster. Ink's sight went blurry as pleasure numbed his senses. He couldn't speak, just moan into the messy kiss. Error soon came into him with a loud moan. Ink screamed in pleasure as he arched his back and grabbed at the strings, pulling on them to keep himself up. Error panted, still thrusting.

"R-Ruru!~ Y-you already-" Ink moaned as Error continued to fuck him.

"I'm not gonna stop until you cum, Kiki~" Error whispered into his ear.

Ink felt he was going to come, but held it in. For some reason, he wanted Error to keep going, for as long as he can get him to. "Ruru!~ Faster!"

Error followed his direction as he kissed him. After a few minutes of making out and Error thrusting into him, Ink couldn't hold it anymore. He came with a loud moan. Error blushed as he also came, panting as he tiredly pulled out.

"I-is your heat gone, now?" Ink asked, panting as he was falling asleep. Error smiled, releasing him from his strings and cuddling him. Ink didn't fight against it. He just let Error do what he wanted and he fell asleep.

•|time skip|•

Ink woke up, completely nude next to Error. He blushed, not remembering what had happened. Error was still asleep and holding Ink. He pulled him closer to his body. Ink pushed him away, hoping he'd wake up to tell him what happened and scared of his answer. Error only pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him.

"E-Error! W-wake up!" Ink exclaimed, blushing brightly. He didn't want to be so pressed against Error without his clothes on. Error kept sleeping while pulling him closer, accidentally grinding onto him.

Ink covered his mouth, muffling his moan. Suddenly, memories of what happened snapped into his mind. He shoved Error away, jumping to his feet. Ink covered his mouth as tears ran down his face. "N-no... n-no!"

Error soon woke up and grunted at the pain. "What the hell was that for Squi-what's wrong? You okay?" he asked, not caring if they were naked.

Ink looked at Error with disgust. "You are terrible! I can't believe I-I... you did this! Y-you a-and I, w-we..." Ink bent over, throwing up black ink, the liquid splattering on the ground.

Error sighed as he rubbed the smaller's back. "It's fine. It's okay. There there, Squid."

Ink smacked Error's hand away. "W-why would you do that to me?! What the fuck was wrong with you?!"

"Well sorry! I was in heat for practically a month and I've been holding it in! What the fuck did you think would happen?!"

"I didn't know! I have the luck of not experiencing heat! If you were in heat, why the fuck were you destroying an AU?! And you... arg!" Ink yelled in anger. He sighed and turned back to Error. "I need my clothes back, where are they?"

"Good for you, and, excuse me? My older brother, Fatal, was the one who destroyed the AU, I just watched him do it* Error rolled his eyes as he gave him his clothes and started putting on his own.

"F-fuck you!" Ink growled, putting on his clothes.

"Haven't you already?~" Error teased.

Ink blushed and looked away. "Y-you raped me! Not the other way around, Glitch!"

"Oh, but you were begging me to take you, remember?"

Ink blushed. "S-Shut it!" He was fully clothed now. "Now, where is my brush? I have to meet up with Dream and Blue..."

"Oh, they're on a double date. I spied on them after you fell asleep." Error shrugged.

"Really? With who?" Ink raised an eyebrow.

The glitching nodded. "Blue is dating Fell as for Dream, you'll be surprised on who he's going out with."

"Mmmm... Cross..?" Ink asked. He was surprised Blue and Fell got together, but surely, if they did, so would Cross and Dream, right? Error shrugged as he started knitting a puppet. Ink stood on his tip toes to be nearly as tall as him, trying to be intimidating. "Well?! Where is it?! I need my paint brush, you know!" Ink growled, crossing his arms, annoyed.

Error kept ignoring him.

Ink pushed Error to the ground. "Don't ignore me and tell me where my one way out of here is!"

Error gave him a glare and used his strings to lift Ink off of him and tie him up.

"Hey! Let go of me, perv!" Ink screamed, struggling with all his might. Tears automatically ran down his face, even though he wasn't crying. Memories of what heppened ran through his mind. Guilt welled in his stomach as he let Error do it. He gave in. He was weak. He begged for it...

Error sighed as he stood up and walked over to him, cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears.

"No! Don't touch me!" Ink screamed.

Error sighed, kissing Ink. Ink struggled, screaming and fighting. 'This is kinda nice- NO! I will not let him take advantage of me again!' Ink screamed as Error kissed him, trying to kick at him or break his arms free. He pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

Ink continued to fight and yell. "Mph! Stop th- mmm!" Ink tried his best to fight, but Error didn't seem to let him go. Error smirked and entered his mouth with his tongues.

More tears flooded down from Ink's eyes as he moaned. He felt weak. Attacked. Broken. Like a chewed up piece of gum. "Stop!" Ink moaned and moaned as Error's tongues entered his mouth, sobbing at the same time.

Error pulled away. "What's wrong, Inky?~" he asked, kissing his cheek sweetly.

"No! I don't want to! Let me go, let me leave! I don't want to do that again!" Ink sobbed. He thrashed against the strings, but they wouldn't give in.

Error's heart cracked a bit, but he refused, he wasn't going to let him go again!

Ink looked down, tears streaming down from his eyes to the floor.

Error kept kissing his cheeks lightly.

Ink kicked at him, his foot getting tangled in the strings before he could hit Error. "LET ME GO! PLEASE!"

"I will never let you go, Kiki." Error whispered. Ink sobbed harder. 

Ink passed out soon after. His cheeks were moist with half dried tears. The strings untangled themselves from him, making him fall. Before he hit the ground, Error caught him. The glitching skeleton sat down, keeping the smaller in his lap. The creator leaned on Error's shoulder, sleeping half-way-peacefully. The taller smiled and kept knitting a blue blanket.

Ink moved a little, making Error look down at him. He had been knitting for a few hours now, so the blanket covered the sleeping skeleton.

"D-Dream? Blue?" Ink asked instinctively, waking up.

"Morning Kiki~" Error smiled, tying off the blanket.

"Get away from me!" Ink screamed, getting out of Error's lap quickly.

"And where, may I ask, will you go? You don't have your paintbrush, you don't have a way out." Error smirked, standing up with the new blanket.

"Well, get me out of here! I just need any kind of paint!" Ink crossed his arms.

"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" Error raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"You will!" Ink yelled, pushing Error to the ground.

"No, I won't." Error gave an evil smirk. Ink sighed, knowing what he had to do to get his brush back. He sat on Error lap, making the taller confused. Ink grabbed him by the hood and pulled him in for a kiss. Error blushed, taken by surprise, but kisses back. He smirked as Ink grounded against him. The two participated in a heated make out session before Ink pulled away.

"Where is my paintbrush, Ruru?~" Ink smirked, speaking in a flirtatious manner. 

"A walk's away from where we are to the south~" Error replied. Ink got up, snapping Error out of his daze. "Hey! Come back here!"

Ink ran to where Error was saying it would be. He smiled when he saw his paintbrush. 'There it is! I'm nearly free!' Ink exclaimed in his head. Error used his strings to trip Ink.

"No!" Ink exclaimed, getting dragged backwards. 

"You won't leave me!" Error growled, pulling Ink backwards wth his strings.

"Stop!" Ink turned around, ripping the strings from his feet. He ran, grabbing the brush. He was able to teleport away.

"NO!" Error screamed. But it was too late. Ink was gone.

And it seemed he's never coming back...

*Part two? You decide! If you have any requests (or ideas for part twos) be sure to tell me! Part two goes in the comment section of the oneshot, and requests go in the request page. Please follow the rules, keep being great, and be respectful. Enjoy whatever time it is! Bye, my Devil Cakes!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 779 18
In this book, you will found many ( my fav ) ship! Geno x Death, Error x Ink, Fell x Classic, Blueberry x Dust, Nightmare x Killer, Dream x Cross, Lu...
407K 5.3K 64
(No More Updates) *Front cover is a drawing of mine *All ships are welcomed and most chapters contain over 1000 words. *Feel free to request anything...
89 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...
85.1K 2.3K 48
**Recommendations Have Been Closed** You can ask for any ship, as long as Dream is bottom. You can ask for angst, fluff, or anything about Dream real...