ErrInk Heat 🍋

Ink ran at Error with his paintbrush. "Stop destroying AU's!" He yelled as he attempted to attack. Error growled, sending his strings at him. Ink looked down at the strings, which loosely covered his shoulders. He pulled them lightly, laughing at Error. "Ha! Idiot, I don't have a soul!"

Error smirked before snapping his fingers, the strings tightened before yanking upward. "What?~ Do you really think that's all my strings can do, Inky?"

Ink blushed at the nickname. "I-Inky? W-well, unhand me!" Ink eyed his paint brush. If he could get out of the strings, he could easily grab it and fight back.

"Like Hell I'll do that! Do you realize you came at the wrong time?! It's heat season for us." Error hissed.

Ink gasped, knowing what was going to happen. "H-hold up, please don't! Let go! Don't you dare touch me, you disgusting pervert!"

Error kept smirking at him as he lifted his hand, making the strings lift Ink higher.

"No! Let go! Error!" Ink begged, kicking and screaming. Error started to walk over to him. Ink struggled, feeling them tighten. He wanted to save himself for his husband, not to just give himself to ERROR of all people! "Please! Don't do this, Error!"

Error chuckled, cupping his cheek as he smirks.

"Error, think! We hate each other! You don't want to do this with me!" Ink struggled more, hoping Error could see through his heat and come to his senses. Unfortunately for him, Error was far too gone by this point. He leaned in and started kissing Ink, forcefully shoving his tongues inside of his wet cavern. Ink moaned into the kiss. When he felt himself feeling things he didn't want to feel about Error, he tried fighting and pulling away. When he tried forcing his tongues out with his own, he simply moaned more. Error moaned into the kiss and started deepening it, wanting more. He smirked, rubbing against Ink's body.

"No!~ S-stop!~" Ink moaned, obviously not wanting it to stop. Error pulled away as he smirks at him dazedly, nipping his neck while rubbing his body. "Ahh!~ Error!~" large tears pricked the corners of his eyes. "No!~ Error, think!~" Ink's body gave in to the intense pleasure, as did Ink. "Ah~ Right there!~ Oh, Ruru!~ Yes!~"

Error started attacking his neck as he began to strip him.

"W-wait!~ Oh!~" Ink moaned out. He had been summoning a fem body and he knew what Error was going to do to it. "Let me summon a member! Please, E-Error! I don't want to get pregnant!"

Error smirked as he leaned down to his pussy and started eating him out.

"Ruru!~ Oh, right there, baby!~" Ink wrapped his legs around Error's skull instinctively, making him go deeper. "Oh yes!~ Please!~ Ah!~ It feels amazing, Ruru!~" Ink moaned loudly.

Error kept eating him out, shoving his tongues deeper inside.

"Ruru!~" Ink felt his climax knotting in his stomach. Error went deeper, wanting to see how far he could go. Ink screamed in pleasure as he came onto Error's tongues. "R-Ruru! Have you had your fun with my entrance? Can I summon a member now?"

Error shook his head, pulling down his shorts enough for his member, lunging out and entering Ink slowly. Ink screamed, pain pulsing through his bones. "Error! No, stop!"

Error waited for him to adjust. Ink panted. "P-please take it out... I-I could..." sudden pleasure rushed over him, making him forget what he was saying. "Ah!~ Move~"

Error nodded, moving slowly.

"Ruru!~ Go faster!~" Ink moaned, hugging Error's neck. "Ah~ Please!~"

Error started pounding into him.Ink screamed in pleasure, drooling and panting.

 "Yes!~ Ah!~ Yes, more, Ruru, oh yes!~" Ink moaned loudly, pulling Error into a sloppy kiss to muffle his moans. Error kissed back as he pouted into him faster. Ink's sight went blurry as pleasure numbed his senses. He couldn't speak, just moan into the messy kiss. Error soon came into him with a loud moan. Ink screamed in pleasure as he arched his back and grabbed at the strings, pulling on them to keep himself up. Error panted, still thrusting.