CherryBerry ☁️

"Hey Sweetheart." Fell sat down next to Blue, who was playing a video game.

"Hey Fell." Blueberry replied, not turning to his boyfriend. Fell pulled the smaller into his lap as he watched what he was doing on the TV.

"Which game you playing?" The taller rested his chin on Blue's head.

"Underwatch." The gamer said blankly, continuing his game. The edgy male chuckled, watching his love play calmly. Blueberry got killed, startling him as the bullet hit his character. "Fuck!"

"Sweetheart, you okay?" Fell chuckled as his boyfriend pouted.

"Damnit!" Blue puffed his cheeks out like a child.

"Calm down, doll." Fell kissed the back of Blue's head.

"Don't call me that." The smaller melted into Fell's arms. The taller chuckled, holding Blue's chin.

"Give me a kiss~" Fell made Blue look up. He kissed Blue gently, but he still pouted like a child.

"Meanie." Blue puffed his cheeks up.

"Don't be so childish, doll." Fell chuckled, turning the smaller around so he's facing him.

"I'm not childish!" Blue pouted, blushing a bright blue. Fell smirked, kissing him deeply. Blue jumped and pulled away as he felt something. "Did you just kiss me to grab my butt?!"

"Maybe~" Fell gave Blue a flirtatious grin. "I need to go do some homework, I'll talk with you later Sweetheart~" 

Fell placed a kiss onto Blue's cheek before getting up and leaving. Blue tried to play more before he got bored. He got up and went to Fell's room in the other dorm. The smaller peeked in to see Fell turn off the computer, tiredly sighing with satisfaction. The white haired boy ran to Fell, climbing on his lap.

"S-Sweetheart?! What are ya doing?!" Fell blushed a cherry red.

"I need attention!" Blue pouted before kissing Fell. He sighed before kissing back, licking Blueberry's bottom lip. Blushing a bright blue, the smaller let his lover's tongue in before pulling away quickly.

"What's wrong?~" Fell asked smugly, knowing what he did.

"Stop doing that!" Blue exclaimed, blushing brightly.

"Doing what?~ Showing my adorable boyfriend some love and attention?~" he snuck his hand down Blueberry's shirt, grabbing da booty again.

"No! No butt grabs!" Blueberry exclaimed before hiding his blushing face.

"Doll~ Don't hide~" Fell pulled Blue's hands off of his hot face. The smaller tried to say something, but instead he simply got off of the taller, pouting.

"I'm going to stop talking to you until you learn you can't do such lewd and provacative things!" the pouting smaller began to walk away when the perverted had an idea. A loud slap rang through the room. Blue blushed before whipping around, screaming, "Fell!"

"What?~" Fell's pale face held a smug smirk.

"You slapped me!" Blue rubbed his behind, which stung from Fell's harsh slap.

"Hey Sweetheart, did you sit in sugar?~" Fell smirked.

"Is that why you slapped my butt?! You could've told me I had stuff on my shorts!" Blue began to dust off imaginary sugar from the back of his shorts.

"No, but you do got a sweet ass~" Fell winked. Blue's face turned into an actual blueberry and he hid his face. 

"Fell! That is so inappropriate!" Blueberry exclaimed, nagging Fell.

"But it's so true~" Fell smirked flirtatiously.

~Later~

"Hey, Cross, can you tell Fell that he's a perverted idiot but that I still love him for me?" Blue asked Cross, who was sitting next to him.

"Eww, tell him yourself." Cross continues to look through his phone.

"I can't, we're fighting." Blue responded.

"You're sitting on his lap..?" Cross looked at the two, Blue pouting sat on Fell's lap and Fell looked like he was internally crying.

"So?" Blue asked, annoyed.

"...please Sweetheart, forgive me, I'm sorry! Baby, don't be mad! Doll, I'll stop, just stop pouting! Please..." Fell was rambling quiet apologies along with cute pet names to Blueberry, who simply looked away and pouted. 

"Blue, give Fell a second chance." Dream shrugged, walking pass the couch.

"I gave him four chances! And then he slapped me and than he made an inappropriate joke!" Blue exclaimed.

"He slapped you?!" Dream growled.

"I slapped his ass!" Fell defended.

"I'm mad at him because he said I had a sweet ass! It's not appropriate!" Blue crossed his arms, quite pissed.

"Please forgive me, Sweetheart!" Fell cried, shaking Blue gently. Deciding the two could do what they needed, Cross and Dream left.

"Fine! Only if you promise to never do that again!" Blue pouted.

"Thank you!" Fell exclaimed, hugging Blue and forcing him under him.

"F-Fell!" the smaller's face exploded in a bright blue blush as Fell kissed his neck gently.

"What?~" Fell smirked.

"I'll ignore you again if you dare grab my butt." Blue growled, feeling Fell touching his thighs gently.

"Okay, my Sweetheart~" Fell pulling Blue closer, spooning him.

"I love you, meanie." Blueberry pouted, cuddling up with Fell.

*777 words*

*Hey... I'm alive... okay, I need to go. Feel free to request, following the rules in the request page. I will see you in the next one, my Devil Cakes!*