Perverted!Error x Submissive!Ink 😏

*ErrInk sin (kinda) with some Cream smut*

"Ink, what is this?" Dream asked as he pulled a beautiful golden ring out of Ink's jewelry box.

"Oh, it's the ring Error gave me in first grade." Ink smiled, looking at the rainbow jeweled ring.

"Aww! You still have that? That's so sweet!" Blueberry exclaimed, looking at the ring. He took the ring into his hand, feeling the eight small gems and the large one in the middle in the golden ring.

"It's an expensive ring! I'm not just throwing it away!" Ink blushed a light rainbow, his friends looking at him with star eyes.

"Than why not give it back to him?~" Blue grinned, holding out the ring.

"Why do you guys care?! It's not like I'm gay!" Ink exclaimed, a rainbow covering his face. Dream and Blue looked at each other with confused eyes.

"Ink, you're gay." Dream pointed out.

"What?! No I'm not!" Ink exclaimed, pulling his scarf over his face, covering his face.

"Yes you are! Remember when you wore a dress for picture day?" Dream raised an eyebrow.

"I was in pre-k! It doesn't count!" Ink blushed, looking away.

"And in Kindergarten, first, second, fifth, and sixth grade." Blue rolled his eyes.

"So?!" Ink blushed.

"You painted your nails with Ayana!" Dream exclaimed.

"That was forever ago!" Ink waved it away. Dream grabbed Ink's hand, pointing at his nails.

"You did it yesterday. You painted them rainbow!" Dream pointed out.

Ink pulled his hand away, "So?! That doesn't mean anything!" He crossed his arms, looking away embarrassed.

"You and Error are together!" Blue exclaimed, pointing at his friend's ring.

"Error and I got playground-married in the first grade! Just because he was my first grade husband doesn't mean anything!" Ink screeched, his pale face turned to a full rainbow.

"Yeah, but did you get playground-divorced?! No, so you are still playground-husbands!" Blue smiled victoriously.

"If I talk to him, will you guys shut up?" Ink sighed, blushing.

"Yes." Dream and Blue both nodded. Ink sighed again, taking the ring from Blue's hand. Forgetting he was wearing simply a tank top and tiny, pajama shorts, he left the dorm and knocking on the door. A magic opened the door from the inside, letting him in.

"Hey Ruru..." Ink took in a deep breath, butterflies filling his stomach. He sat down next to the taller, blushing a rainbow. Ink felt more and more uncomfortable as his shorts ran up his thighs.

"Hey Ink." Error looked from his phone to look at Ink. His face exploded with a lemon yellow, seeing Ink sitting there. He wiped away his bleeding nose. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Do you remember our little playground-wedding..?"  Ink asked hesitantly.

"Oh y-yeah! You l-looked so cute in t-that d-dress." Error blushed, thinking of how Ink would look in a dress of that length now. Showing off his legs and pressing on his curvy body. Holy shit, Error could and would jack off to an image of that!

"R-really?! T-thanks!" Ink blushed, fiddling with the ring in his hands. "Anyways, you might want this back!"

Ink held out the ring, blushing a rainbow. Error looked at it, sadness filling his eyes.