Afterdeath 🍋 (Based off of a Role Play)

Geno walked through the black void, sighing at the emptiness. No one was ever there besides him, of course, and he wish someone would come and finally save him...

Reaper was watching this strange, half dead, anomaly with a seductive smirk, finding him interesting and sexy, as well as wanting to claim him as his own.

"Frisk? Please answer me. Please tell me you're here." Geno called out, knowing Frisk should come sooner or later. "Frisk, are you there yet?" He sighed as Frisk didn't respond, meaning he was, still, all alone. Yet was he really?

Reaper continued to watch him with a dark smirk, deciding know was the best time to expose himself, "Well hello there, Cutie~" 

Geno turned around, startled by the stranger's sudden approach. An odd feeling pumped his soul when he saw the strange, dark skeleton. He mistook it for hatred and puffed his chest out to seem taller.

"Cutie?! I'm not cute! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Geno crossed his arms, making him look even more pouty as he introduced myself, "My name is Geno and that is what you shall call me!"

Reaper simply chuckled at Geno's attempts to appear intimidating, making him even cuter. He shook his head, laughing softly, and took a step forward.

"Aww!~ Trying to threaten me?~ How cute!~" Realer chuckled, taking another step forward. Genius growled in response, narrowly missing his bone attack from Reaper's foot.

"I'm not cute! Call me that again and I'll turn your sorry ass into dust! Now, who the fuck are you?!" Geno took a step back.

"What ever you say, Cutie~ The name's Reaper, but you can call me Grim or Death, it doesn't matter. You know, I've been watching you and I'm quite smitten~" the taller sat on his scythe, it floating in the air like a flying stool for him. 'D-damn! He's pretty hot! Never the less! I will not allow his inappropriate behavior!' The smaller thought to himself before walking up to him, puffing out his chest to seem intimidating.

"Well, just because you're a hot god with cool titles and powers doesn't mean I can allow you to stalk me! It is unacceptable and god of death or not, I will still fucking fight you!" Geno held Reaper's collar in one hand, positioning the other to punch Reaper in the smug smirk. Reaper stepped off the scythe, desummoning it. Reaper licked his lips, thinking about pointing out how Geno thought he was hot. He simply purred and took the chance of closeness to force Geno into a deep kiss, his tongue entering the smaller's mouth to explore the wet cavern. Geno moaned as the god's tongue dominated his own, sucking on it. They fell to the floor, Geno being on top of Reaper. 

"Ahh!~ You a-asshole!" Geno pulled away, a thick string of saliva connecting their lips. "I feel all weird now and it's all your fault! Fix whatever you did, right now!"

Reaper smirked, "Oh really?~ You feel weird now?~ What do you want me to fix?~"

Geno moaned at the mere sound of Reaper's flirty voice. He had been strattling the taller and he felt himself become wet. A new wave of neediness washed over Geno, causing him to grind against Reaper.

"I need you!~ Please, I summoned an echo-body and it's starting to hurt for you! Take me!~ Don't make me beg more!" Geno's pants glowed a light red, showing he did need it. Reaper's smirk grew and he pinned him to the ground, undressing him. He blushed at Geno's feminine echo-form. Fat ass, thick thighs, tiny waist, dripping pussy, curvy in all the right places. Only one thing could make this perfect, but he couldn't put his finger on it. As he was staring, Geno got impatient from the neediness. 

"Stop going so slow!" Gene ripped Reaper's cloak off. He felt uncomfortable as the cold air of the void hit his echo-flesh. "It shouldn't take this long to fuck me! It hurts!"

Reaper blushed as he pulled down his pants, positioning his thick member as his entrance. He began to push into the red, glowing cunt slowly. Geno screamed in pain as Reaper pushed into him. His spine shivered as the delicious pain shot through his body and soul. 

"Ahhh!~ Please! Faster! More! Please, hurt me more!~" Gene begged as tears ran down his face from all of the pleasuring pain.

"Are you sure you don't wanna adjust, Cutie? I don't wanna hurt you on your first time!" Reaper raised an eyebrow. He would never admit that hearing Geno's pain filled screams made his member throb. 

"Please Reaper, hurt me more. I need it...please...." Geno begged, not wanting to adjust the pain away. Reaper smirked at Geno's begging before pounding into him. The smaller screeched as pain hit him with each thrust. 

"You're so wet and tight!~" Reaper moaned quietly.

"Ahhh!~ Reaper! Faster, please, more!~ Yes, right there!~ Ahh!~" Geno was quick to become a moaning mess to Reaper, pain and pleasure numbing his senses. His vision blurred and he couldn't feel anything but every thrust in and out of him. Reaper nodded, thrusting faster, deeper, and much rougher. "R-Reaper! I'm g-gonna-! Reaper!~" 

Geno's moans became louder. Reaper leaned down and kissed him, feeling his climax close as well. Geno held onto Reaper's skull, turning the kiss into a make out session. He screamed as he came, his cum covering Reaper's dick and his walls tightened. Reaper moaned as he came as well, keeping up the fast thrusts. Geno hugged Reaper, kissing him sweetly.

"Mm~ Baby!~" Geno let Death continue, simply savoring the last of the amazing sex. After all, he never knew when was the next time he'd have any physical contact with anyone besides himself! 

Reaper smirked, kissing back as he continued to fuck Geno, "You're so delicious, Babe~"

Geno growled before a fast thrust made him moan once again.

"Ah!~ You feel amazing!~" Geno hugged Reaper, his pleasured soul making him summon something by accident. Reaper blushed as he felt something turn him on more, but he simply went faster.

"You're so wet and tight!~" Reaper moaned, hitting into Geno's pussy multiple times. Geno flopped onto the floor, arching his back as he moaned. Reaper drooled as the large breasts bounced up and down with each fast thrust. The smaller's exploded with a bright red a small he noticed the summoned tits. He hugged Reaper, pressing his breasts against him. He tried hiding them as it was embarrassing he had summoned them but Reaper was too on board.

"R-Reaper!~ Ahh!~ You're so big, it's driving me insane!~ Ahh!~ More!~" Gene moaned as every part of his was being pleasures. His thighs and ass have been scratched at, his pussy was getting wrecked, his sensitive tits were getting pressed against Reaper. How could this sex get better?! Reaper had a hard blush but took his hands from supporting and holding his thighs to massaging his breasts. Geno was a drooling, blushing, cumming, and moaning mess as Reaper continued to fuck him. 

After a few hours of making love, Geno had cummed twelve times and Reaper ran out of stamina as he thrusted into Geno for the third time, releasing his load. They panted as Geno was about to pass out. Reaper pulled out, flopping next to the smaller.

"I can't believe we did that..." Geno cuddled up to Reaper. As he fell asleep, he mumbled, "P-please... d-don't leave me a-alone..." 

Reaper placed a gentle kiss onto Geno's head as he cuddled back. He was quickly the big spoon as he was much taller. He feel asleep with his new liver in his arms.

*1270 words*

*Golly, it's been forever. So this was based on a role play I did with someone. I added and took out details, but I hope you enjoyed! Okay, bye!*