Let's dance (NightKill)

"Nightmare! Are you ready yet?!" Killer called.

"It takes a while to takes a while to put on this tight ass skirt!" Nightmare came out, Killer being able to see him. Nightmare was wearing a dark purple, small tube top and a dark cyan skirt.

"W-wow..." Killer's face was filled with a bright blush.

"What are you staring at?! I've worn dresses before!" Nightmare blushed, embarrassed to be in the skirt now.

"Y-you look a-amazing..." Killer smiled. Nightmare rolled his eyes and walked to a different room to get his makeup done. Killer stared at his ass as the skirt bounced with his steps. Killer licked his lips, knowing what he's doing after the show.

"Killer! Put the jacket on!" Mettaton yelled. Killer nodded and put his jacket on. The song began and Dream and Nightmare came out. Dream's skirt was longer, but just as poofy. His orange skirt had golden sparkles on it, making it shine in the spotlight. His yellow shirt had shown his shown his shoulders, only a strip on each of his arms. He wasn't cold, but Nightmare was a whole 'nother story. He was freezing! But the show must go on, so they stepped out and began their song.

"Dear Sister, please don't do this." Dream sang in a feminine voice.

"But Sister, I must resist!" Nightmare sang. "All of these monsters! They'll try and hurt you all!"

"But monsters have nothing against your love!" Dream sang loudly.

"But monsters are my destruction!" Nightmare responded, showing sadness in his face.

"But think for a moment, Moon!" Dream sang, referring to the character Nightmare was playing.

"I am thinking, Sun!" Was 'Moon's response.

"But what about the hunter who has stolen your heart?!" Dream sang, forcing a few tears out of his eyes. 

"Think, oh think, oh think, oh think about the hunter who's stolen your heart!" Ink and Blue sang, twirling next to Nightmare.

"But Hunter will be better without me!" Nightmare violently turned, making the audience gasp.

"Yet he will never truly be happy!" Dream responded, taking a step closer. Killer bursted through the curtains, walking to Nightmare.

"Hunter?" Nightmare asked, holding his hand. Killer enjoyed the submissiveness in Nightmare's female voice. 

"It is I, my Dear." He smiled and lifted Nightmare up. Killer was reminded once again on how unhealthily light Nightmare was as he was lifted easily. Killer set him on his toe, which the ballet shoe made easier to twirl on. Killer spun Nightmare before making him spin back, putting them in the correct position. They began to waltz, Nightmare still standing on his tip-toes.

"What ever are you doing here? I could hurt you!" Nightmare exclaimed in the despairing girl's voice. Killer made a smile as he was supposed to and began to sing his part.

"My Dear, listen. For me and for Sun. You must fight them off! We shall never stop, trying! We can overpower them, if we stuck together! And when we win, we'll be together, forever!" Killer spun Nightmare gently, as he was supposed to. Nightmare had always found the spin with Killer so... magical. It always felt too good to be real.

"What if we can't do this?" Nightmare sang sadly, resting against Killer's chest gently.

"Together we can do this!" Killer exclaimed, 

"What if I can't do this?!" Nightmare sang, leaving Killer's grasp.

"No matter what happens..." Killer held Nightmare's face gently, leaning in. "I love you."

As they leaned in for a kiss, the curtains closed. The audience applauded and whistled as they enjoyed the show the teens put on. Realizing the curtains were already drawn, Nightmare looked away before their lips met.

"I-it was n-nice w-working with y-you." Nightmare looked over Killer's shoulder, smiling at his brother's jumping joy. "You really helped make Dream really happy.

"I've made him happy?" Killer lifted Nightmare's chin, looking him in his eye. He smirked lightly, leaning in once more, "Shouldn't I have a... reward?~"

Nightmare blushed as Killer's seductive voice spoke. Despite how much he has been on his toes this show, he felt his legs turned to jelly. All of the strength in them seemingly disappeared and he felt like he was going to fall into Killer's arms.

"What would that be?" Nightmare blushed more as he realized he had used Moon's voice. This seemed to trigger something in Killer, not anything he thought it would, but something.

"Nighty!" Dream exclaimed, tackling Nightmare in a hug from the side. Nightmare was torn away from Killer's arms as he was spun around by his brother.

"Dream! Keep your voice down!" Nightmare whisper-shouted as he could hear the fading claps of the viewers.

"You guys are amazing! Thank you for doing this!" Dream stopped crushing his brother, smiling sweetly at the two.

"It wasn't a problem. Any reason to have my hand on Night's thigh is a good reason!" Killer smiled, walking up to them. As Dream left, Killer slapped Nightmare's ass.

"What the Hell?!" Nightmare yelped.

"I couldn't help myself! Your ass just looks so slapable in this skirt~" Killer shrugged, rubbing Nightmare's thigh.

"K-Killer..." Nightmare blushed as he felt Killer's cold hands touch his thigh with a feather like touch.

"I want my reward~" Killer smirked, feeling along Nightmare's other thigh.

"L-lets get h-h-home... I-I'll make everything perfect, o-okay?" Killer was interested in Nightmare's offer, so he agreed.

After they got home, Nightmare bolted to the bedroom, telling Killer to wait until he called for him. Killer sat on the couch, waiting. After what felt like an eternity, but was only fifteen minutes,  Nightmare's voice echoed the halls, calling for Killer. He ran to Nightmare's room and saw him, all dressed up and blushing.

"T-this was a stupid idea, please help me get this off..." Nightmare blushed. He was wearing a tiny skirt and handcuffed his hands behind his back. He had his hair down, the way Killer likes it, knowing he likes to pull his hair when they fucked. Killer felt his pants tighten up. He was hard as hell.

"I think this was a great idea~" Killer smirked, unbuttoning his shirt as he walked towards Nightmare. He saw a cyan collar with a golden name tag. He looked at it. 'Nightmare Apples' read one side. As he flipped it over, he was really aroused. 'Property of Killer Knives'

"Hey, I don't like that look!" Nightmare was scared as Killer looked up at his face, smirking.

"Well, 'Don't Like That Look', I like this, now," Killer forced Nightmare's face down to his unzipped crotch. "Suck~"

*1084 words*

*Want a part two? Just ask! And yes, I had a good first day, thanks for asking!*