Actor!Cross x Fan!Dream pt 2

(Request (kinda): HSG2Gaby

Yeah, I am doing a part two. This is was supposed to be funny but it didn't turn out that way...)

"Good morning, M-Master!" Dream smiled as Cross woke up.

"Morning, Cutie." Cross kisses Dream's cheek, making him blush a golden hue. He seemed to have already changed back into his clothes. His shorts seemed looser than he remembered.

"I need to go home, m-mind walking me?" Dream stuttered.

"Of course! I'll get dressed and we can get you home, safe and sound!" Dream say on the bed and watched as Cross put on some clothes. A casual white hoodie and black sweatpants seemed fine.

"Okay. Lets go!" Dream and Cross held hands as they walked to Dream's apartment complex.

"This is where you live, huh?" Cross saw the clean apartment building.

"Yup! I live in an apartment with my brother! I can show you it!" Dream dragged Cross, who covered his face with his hood, into an elevator and went up. He showed him to apartment 931, opening the door to the small yet clean living area.

"Dream! Is that you?!" Nightmare called.

"You have to leave now, we can talk later bye!" Dream said quietly to Cross, pushing him out of the apartment. The albino, shrugged and left.

"What happened to you?!" Nightmare yelled. He looked all over Dream. His neck and shoulders were covered in giant "mosquito bites" as Dream called them. His hair was messy, and Dream always made his hair nice and neat. Not to mention a light golden stain on his shirt!

"Nothing..." Dream muttered.

"Don't tell me you were with that Bross Clade guy!" Nightmare groaned.

"Do you mean Cross Blade?" Dream muttered.

"Yes, I suppose..." Nightmare looked at his brother as he didn't say anything after that. "Say something!"

"You told me not to tell you!" Dream pointed out.

"Holy shit! What did he do to you?!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"H-he showed me a r-really nice t-tradition..." Dream blushed, thinking about his time with Cross.

"Damnit! Did he fuck you?!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"You're cussing like a sailor! Calm down! H-he's really nice, just give him a chance!" Dream yelled back. Nightmare sighed and left the apartment.

-

"Hello, may I help you?" X answered the door.

"Hi! I'm Nightmare Apples! I'm here to see a Cross Blade." Nightmare faked a smiled.

"Sure. He's open. I'll show you to his room." X walked Nightmare up to Cross's room. He was carving a piece of wood. As X left, he sighed, "Knock him and yourself out."

"Hey buddy!" Nightmare growled.

"Uhh, Dream's bro? Your name's Buzzkill, right?" Cross smirked, laughing at his own joke.

"Nightmare. And I am pissed you took advantage of my brother like that!" Cross was obviously offended by Nightmare's statement.

"I didn't take advantage of anyone!" Cross yelled, putting down his knife and carving.

"You took advantage of Dream! How he has a stupid celebrity crush on you! How he doesn't understand what you did to him! You took advantage of his innocence and stole his virginity! You are a terrible person!" Nightmare yelled, making Cross even more angry.

"What?! Do you think I wasn't a virgin?! I may have taken his virginity, but stealing is not something I do! I told him he can't turn back! He was okay with it! And while you're acting like he's a fucking five year old, he's a consenting adult! He was okay with it! We were both okay with it! I don't take advantage of people!" Cross yelled.

"Oh sure! Because you don't always hook up with your stupid fans!" Nightmare yelled.

"I don't! Dream is the first! I actually love him! If you can't accept that, than hey the fuck out of my house!" Cross demanded.

"Fine! But if you make one wrong move, the next time your on TV is the fucking news!" Nightmare stormed out, going home.

"Nightmare? I wanted to apologize." Dream left his room, walking into the time living room.

"For what, Dream?" Nightmare sighed, leaning on the counter.

"Yelling at you. Not telling you about me and Cross..." Dream muttered the last part.

"Whatever. Go fuck him or something." Nightmare stormed into his room, slamming the door.

"Okay..." Dream left.

-

"And that's a cut! Nice job everyone! Get home because rehearsal will be difficult Wednesday!" The director clapped.

"So Cross. Wanna hang, get some beers, maybe have a little practice with kissing~" a slut, Frisk, asked.

"I'm actually with someone right now. I have to go." Cross hurried out the door and to his car. He drove home, where he saw his beloved Dream. But why was he outside in the cold rain?! And why didn't he call him?!

"O-oh, M-Master! You're b-back! The d-d-door wa-w-was l-locked so I-I-I d-decided to w-wait f-for you here!" Dream smiled sweetly.

"Dream! What are you doing?! You'll get sick! Come on! Lets get you inside!" Cross hurried to unlock the door and let the freezing and dripping make inside.

"A-am I dripping? I-I didn't n-notice, I-I'm sorry!" Dream apologized.

"Dream! Your wellness is more important to me than a stupid carpet!" Cross exclaimed, putting a warm towel over his shoulders.

"M-my wellness? T-there's nothing w-wrong! I-I am p-perfectly h-heathy!" Dream smiled, his hair dripping ice cold water.

"Shh. It's okay, Dream. Sit down." Cross sat Dream down on the couch. He wrapped him in towels and blankets.

"T-thank you M-Master." Dream snuggled into the fortress of warmth the actor made for him.

"It's not a problem, Cutie." Cross kissed Dream deeply.

"Mmm~ H-ha, do y-you l-love me, Master?" Dream broke from the kiss.

"Of course. That's why I made you mine~" Cross places a kiss on the open area of Dream's neck.

"A-h!~ I-I love you t-too." Dream mumbled, drifting off to sleep. Cross picked him up and carried him to his bed.

"Sleep tight, Dreamy." Cross put a last kiss on his forehead as Dream fell asleep.

*941 words*