Jelly x Ganz 🍋

Jelly sat on his bed, poking himself. He thoughts about his best friend and crush, Ganz. His member glowed and dripped.

"G-Ganz!~ Take me!~" he moaned as he rubbed his length. He wrapped his hands around it, moving it up and down, panting with a fully green face. The young teenager had been in heat, and while he'd always thought about doing those things with Ganz, he never acted on them. This was the first time he's ever masturbated.

.

"Hey, I'm here to hang out with Jelly!" Ganz waved to Lemon as he opened the door. Neither him or Candy knew their child was in heat, so he didn't think anything of it.

"Sure, but he hasn't been feeling that good, so he might not let you in." Lemon shrugged, letting the taller in.

"Thanks!" Ganz smiled, walking up the stairs. He moved his bang out of the way so he wouldn't trip on anything. "Jelly?" He knocked quietly. After a moment, he heard Jelly speak.

"C-cum already!" Jelly said. Thinking Jelly was letting him in, he opened the door. The older gasped, blushing brightly when he saw Jelly. The young teen's curly hair was down, fizzing up and covering his freckled shoulders. In the hot room, all Ganz could smell was the sweet smell of green apple jello. He began panting, taking off his hoodie and shirt. Ganz blushed even brighter when he realized Jelly was in heat-- and he had put him in it, too.

"F-fuck!" Ganz cursed under his breath. He had lost where he put his shirt in the messy room filled with other clothes and tissues. Despite how hot it was, he put the hoodie back on. The taller was about to leave when he heard Jelly moan.

"Ganz!~" he turned around, thinking Jelly knew he was there. The shorter's eyes where closed, but he still moaned out Ganz's name. "G-Ganz!~ A-ahh, yes!~ Pu-please!~ More!~"

"He's so... vulnerable..." Ganz mumbled, closing the door. He walked over, where Jelly moaned loudly. He was begging for it, so why not just give it to him? Ganz thought for a moment. He grabbed Jelly's member, which Jelly let go of. He had already imagined Ganz, so surely his imagination was just making his hands just like Ganz's. Ganz jerked him off, listening to Jelly's moans as he did so. When he started going fast, Jelly snapped out of it.

"G-G-Ganz?!" The smaller exclaimed, instantly pulling the covered over him.

"Hey, Jelly~ Mind helping me out?~" Ganz smirked, rubbing the glowing bulge in his own pants. 

"I-I don't know... m-m-mommy might g-get m-mad at us..." Jelly stuttered.

"Shhh~ Candy doesn't have to know~ Its just you and me here, Jelly~ So, I'll ask you again!~" Ganz crawled closer, rubbing their bulges together through the blanket and pants. "Mind helping me out?~"

"No!~ I'll help you!~ I'll help however I can!~" Jelly moaned, feeling the pleasurable friction.

"Do you know what a blowjob is?~" Ganz smirked, pulling down his pants. The younger couldn't help but stare, drooling over how big it was.

"W-wowie, Mr. Ganz! Y-you're r-r-really big!" Jelly drooled. 

"D-don't stare at it, kid!" The older blushed, looking away.

"I-I put it in my mouth, r-right?" Jelly asked, leaning towards the length. He saw Ganz not and shoved it into his mouth. 

"Not so fast!" Ganz exclaimed.

"It doesn't fit!" Jelly said, pulling the member out of his mouth.

"T-that's fine, just don't hurt- ah!~" Ganz moaned as Jelly began to deepthroat him. It was obvious he couldn't breath well, if at all, but he continued to suck and lick the length in his mouth. "Holy shit, kid! You're going to choke yourself!"

"Mm!~" Jelly hummed, making Ganz moan softly. 

"Okay! You've done well, take it out!" Ganz exclaimed.

"Not until your seed fills my mouth!" Jelly responded before he continued to suck and lick the member roughly.

"F-fuck!~" Ganz bit his lip as he came. His cum filled Jelly's mouth and throat, most of it just escaping his lips. When he saw him try to swallow, Ganz began to freak out. "Don't swallow it! Spit it out!"

"But it tastes so good! Is that what you taste like?" Jelly asked, licking his lips.

"In a way, yes..." Ganz blushed. Jelly was fine until he sudden began crying. "Woah, are you okay?"

"I-it hurts, M-Mr. G-G-Ganz! I-it h-hurts a l-l-lot! Pu-please, make it s-stop hurting! M-make it stop!" Jelly begged, drooling and crying. Ganz moved over to sit by Jelly's pillows, where he was. He picked Jelly up, hovering him over his entrance.

"This may hurt, so tell me when it does, okay?" The older said calmly. Hearing his voice, Jelly calmed down and nodded. Ganz lowered him, the member entering the young teen. He covered Jelly's mouth as he yelled and cried.

"I-it hurts so m-much, M-Mr. Ganz!" Jelly cried.

"Shh, I know. Just calm down, take your time. I understand until now, you were virgin?"

"Y-yes, m-mommy would never l-let me do this!" Jelly sniffed.

"It's okay, just adjust. Take as long as you need, I will wait, alright?" Ganz whispered into his ear comfortingly.

"But I-I don't w-want t-to make you w-wait..." Jelly whimpered. "What if y-you get annoyed w-with m-me?" His voice began to crack as he wanted to cry.

"Shh~ I just want this~ Weither or not you adjust and I can move, I'm happy with knowing I have you. Here, in my arms, making sure you're safe. That's all I want, okay?" Ganz kissed the back of Jelly's shoulder gently.

"Please k-keep doing that, it f-feels good..." Jelly let out a mew.

"If you say so~" Ganz began kissing Jelly's shoulders gently. He moaned in response, so Ganz began kissing a bit more and licking him. 

"Ah!~ Mr. G-Ganz!~ I-it feels a-amazing!~" the smaller moaned. He moved his hips, moaning as he did so. 'He's ready~' Ganz smirked to himself.

"Try not to be too loud, okay?~" Ganz began to thrust. Jelly but his tongue, following the directions given.

"There!~" Jelly moaned as Ganz hit his g-spot. This would be a long session.

-hours later-

"Gahhhh!~" Jelly screamed. Ganz blushed as these past very heated hours he had been good at keeping quiet.

"H-how did that one feel?" Ganz asked, falling back onto the pillows.

"Amazing~" Jelly fell on top of him.

"Happy you liked it, kid." Ganz smiled.

"I more than liked it! I loved it! We should do this more!" Jelly hugged Ganz.

"M-maybe we shouldn't..." the older mumbled, petting the smaller's curly green hair.

"W-why not? Did you not like it...?" The younger boy began to tear up.

"I did! It's just that... you're a very young student and I'm the teacher's assistant. I don't know if we could..." Ganz mumbled. He took out his man bun, brushing his hair with his fingers.

"We don't have to think of it this way..." Jelly said, resting his head on Ganz's chest. His curls landed over his shoulders, slightly hiding the freckles on them.

"You're four years younger than me!" Ganz exclaimed.

"I know but... I do love you..." Jelly mumbled with pink heart eyes

"I... I love you too~" Ganz smiled, kissing Jelly. 'I'm so happy you do...' Jelly thought, kissing back.

*1198 words*

*Don't ask*