Cream 🍋 (Part two of Oldsoul AU Killmare)

*So many people voted on the first one so I decided to do this.*

"C-Cross?" Dream fiddled with her skirt as she looked for Cross.

"Hey~" a flirty voice sent shivers up Dream's spine. She turned around to see Cross, shirt undone, biting his lip at her. "You put on a pretty little skirt for me~"

"C-Cross, you made me feel really weird earlier... a good weird..." Dream began, blushing. "I want you to do it again to me, but... more..."

"Well~ A sinful little star you are~" Cross smirked, walking towards Dream with a seductive smirk.

"T-that smirk! It makes me feel odd..." Dream pulled down her skirt to cover as much as she could. Cross grinned at how wet Dean was getting by just his voice.

"You like my smirk?~ Does it make you feel... aroused?~ Do you feel the weird sensation when I speak like... this?~" the taller pinned Dream to the wall, startling her.

"C-Cross!" Dream moaned as he bit her neck harshly, making her bleed. The taller happily licked it up before looking at Dream. Her pink heart eyes, her blushing pale face, her soft quivering lips, her wet thighs. Gosh, Cross wanted to dominate her so bad right now~

"What a good girl~ What if I did... this?" Dream gasped, startled and arroused, as Cross suddenly grabbed one of her breasts.

"N-no! Don't do that!" Dream moaned as she felt a weird feeling and she didn't know if she liked it.

"Come on, Dreamy~ Don't you want to have some fun?~" Cross lifted Dream's legs, wrapping them around his waist so he could do her easier.

"M-maybe... can we go somewhere else? I don't want for someone to catch us, like Nighty..." Dream cupped her hands in front of her innocently. She ended up pushing up her breasts, making Cross lick his lips.

"Of course~ I know a place we can hide and have fun~ Do you want to know the best part?~" Cross slightly bent over as Dream was shorter than he.

"What?" Dream was intrigued.

"No one can catch nor stop us~" Cross smirked, grabbing Dream's hand. He lead the small girl into his car and drove away from UnderHigh, their school.

"Where are we going. Crossy?" Dream asked as she noticed they were going up a hill. Cross continues to drive before they parked at the very top.

"Welcome to the bone zone~" Cross climbed from the front seat to the back seat with Dream. He began kissing her passionately, licking her bottom lip.

"W-wait, what am I supposed to do when you do that?" Dream worried as she pulled away. She had watched him grab something from the back of the trunk, waiting for his response.

"You open your mouth and let me in~ Want to try again?~" Cross turned around, revealing the rope he had in his hands.

"O-okay..." Dream leaned back onto the locked door of the truck. Cross kissed her deeply, once again licking her bottom lip. This time, she hesitaly let him in, allowing him to explore her wet cavern. He dominated her mouth, making her moan as he sucked on her own tongue.

"Okay Dreamy, I'm going to need you to play with yourself for me~" Cross grabbed something from a box in the trunk.

"Like with a Carlie doll?" Dream cocked her head.

"No, with a different type of toy. I want you to use this dildo!" Cross handed her a large dildo to masturbate with.

"I've never seen a toy like this..." the blonde girl looked at the sex toy with confusion.