NightKill 🍋

"Boss!" Killer shook Nightmare awake. This morning, he felt especially hot. Knowing it was heat as he felt himself get hard from just looking at Killer, he did what he always did. He used his negative magic to keep the blush and horniness under control. Behind his back, he pinched down on his dark skin, making it bleed. He had been doing this for quite a while, so what is the difference with having his... hot and... no! He couldn't submit to the heat!

"What is it, Killer?" Nightmare asked plainly, lifting an eyebrow.

"Well it seemed about half of the team is in heat, and I'm taking round checks to make sure we know who is or isn't suffering from it.

"I am clear, please continue your search." Nightmare calmly lied.

 Killer nodded before asking, "Should we dismiss the ones suffering from heat and make the rest work?"

"No, every six of nine couples have one person in the relationship in heat." Nightmare dismisses the thought of making the rest work. "Everyone gets a day off. I'm sure they would appreciate being able to assist their significant other."

"What about the other three out of nine couples?" Killer asked, genuinely interested.

"Well, every two of nine couples are both in heat, and only one in nine couples don't deal with heat at all." Night stated. He didn't show it, but he felt pride any time Killer showed to be amazed by his knowledge. He was the type with a praise kink, after all.

"That's amazing! Anyways, I'm going to go and tell everyone to take the day off." Killer left the room, happy to have such good news. He bumped into Blackberry, who was wearing a bathrobe and suspicious stockings.

"Oh, hi K-Killer! How's it going?" Black smiled nervously.

"Dust is in heat, alright." Killer muttered to himself before speaking aloud. "As I see you are on your way to 'assist' Dust, please tell him that all work for today is canceled.

"Really?!" Blackberry exclaimed, obviously happy for this news.

"Yes. Those who are not in heat must be helping their boyfriends with heat, so Nighty said that we get a day off!" Killer smiled, dropping the formality. Nightmare often tells him to be more formal, to which he complies to please Nightmare. He simply enjoys seeing him happy.

"That's great!" Black ran into Dust's room, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Killer grabbed the fluffy hood of Cross, stopping him from running out the door.

"I... er..." from how he wasn't blushing a bundle nor covering up more than the usual hoodie and shorts, Killer quickly got the memo. "D-Dream..."

"Well, try not to go too hard! You have all day for a second round!" Killer chuckled, making Cross obviously uncomfortable. "Just- we all have the day off, so just don't get caught by Nighty."

"Thanks for not snitching." Cross smiled before running out the door. 'What else are teammates for?' Killer thought to himself happily. He knocked on Error's door, telling him they had the day off. He had ran into Lust while he was entering, obviously hot and horny. He told him how Horror had the day off and to tell him that. Fell and Blueberry were making out when Killer had to interrupt them. He gave Fell the news quickly, not able to look him in the eye. You couldn't blame him, Blue was sitting on Fell's lap, facing him. and they were just making out. Counting up all the members, he knew he had spread the word. 

"First Black and Dust, Cross, then Error, Horror, Fell. Horror, Fell, Error, and Dust are all in heat, so is Dream and Blue." Killer muttered to himself before someone came running in through the door. Ink stopped, this being his first time in the mansion and needing help.