Flirty!Swapfell (Blackberry) x Heat-ridden!Dust 🍋

"Dust~ Baby, I'm bored~" Blackberry walked into Dust's room, wearing only a bathrobe and barely anything under. Hearing his crush's voice made his member glow and throb in his pants.

"N-not now! I'm d-d-doing h-homework!" Dust tried to ignore his heat and continued to do his work. Black sat on Dust's lap, grinding on him. The taller tried to keep in his moans, continuing his work. Disappointed and wanting to seduce Dust more, he pulled down his tiny pink thong and unzipped Dust's pants. Dust, being to busy ignoring Black, didn't notice his member was out until Black slid down onto it. "I-I-I, h-ha~ n-no! I-I-I-I need t-to d-d-do this! I-I can't fail t-this c-c-class..."

"I'll help you with that!" Blackberry turned on Dust's lap, not taking the taller's erected length out, writing down the correct answers for Dust's work.

"Black~ I-I-I don't n-need y-y-you to do t-this." Dust held in his moans as Black put his homework into a folder.

"I mean, you're hard, so don't you want it?~" Blackberry bounced on Dust's dick, turning back around. He licked and bit the taller's neck and loosened the tie on his bathrobe, showing his chest.

"A-aaah! Y-you're so tight and good!" Dust drooled.

"I'm n-not tight, ahh, you're just r-really big~" Black moaned, banging himself down on Dust's dick.

"Black, stop! I-I-I don't w-want t-t-to hurt you!" Dust moaned, afraid of his heat taking over.

"You don't hurt me~ I just want you to take me, Dust~" Black bit his bottom lip, which made Dust lose his mind.

"*huff huff* I'm going wreck your ass~ I'm going to claim you as only mine~ hah~ I'm going to make you moan my name so fucking loud that no one will dare touch you~" Dust panted, slamming the smaller on a table.

"D-Dusty? What has gotten into you? Ahhh!" Black screamed as Dust began thrusting roughly into Black.

"Ahh!~ Tell me, who do you belong to, slut?~" Dust moaned, thrusting even harder.

"Dust! T-t-this h-hurts! P-please, stop!" Blackberry cried, tears running down his face.

"Tell me who you belong to, slut!" Dust pounded harder and harder.

"You! I belong to you and only you!" Blackberry yelled, more and more tears running down his face.

"Good boy~" Dust moaned, slowing down a bit for Black.

"Ah~ This feels so much better!~" the smaller moaned, felling pleasure fill his body.

"You're my slut, don't fucking forget that." Dust thrusted, going a bit faster.

"I won't! Oh god!~ Just don't stop!~ I'll be your slut, your bitch, anything you want!~ Please, just keep making me feel your wonderful dick!~" Black moaned louder.

"That's what I thought!~" Dust moaned, thrusting in and out of Black, leaning down on the table.

"Dusty!~ I'm going to come-"

"Don't you fucking dare come without my permission! And it's 'Daddy' to you!~" the taller thrusted even faster, making the sub scream I'm pain and pleasure.

"Ahh!~ Please Daddy!~ Let me come!~ Oh yes!~ There! Fuck me there, please!~" Black moaned louder as Dust hit his g-spot.

"Dirty slut!~ Even after pounding your ass for a while, I can't make you loose!" Dust stopped fucking Black, who was surprised.

"W-Why did you stop?" Black asked as Dust pulled out, putting on a sexy and needy voice. "Daddy~ Give me more~"

"Shut up, slut. I'm going to leave you here if you don't listen to me." Dust turned the horny smaller around on the table, shoving a finger into him.

"Ahh!" Black screamed in pain.

"Shhhh~ Don't come without my permission~" Dust thrusted into Black, his finger feeling mildly uncomfortable for the smaller.

"P-please! Dust, it hurts!" the smaller cried.

"It's Daddy, slut!" Dust growled, pulling the sub's hair roughly.

"I'm sorry Daddy! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please!" Black cried, tears rushing down his small face.

"That's better, now, what do you want?" Dust growled, licking the salty tears from the crying's cheek.

"Daddy! I want Daddy! I want Daddy to fuck me with his beautiful, thick dick! I want him to fill me with his hot, sticky seed! I want him to fill me up! Please! I want you to pleasure me!" The shorter cried out, the knot in his stomach hurting him.

"What can't you do?~" Dust leaned in, whispering into the smaller's ear.

"Come without your permission..." Black sighed.

"That's right~ Now, beg~" Black whimpered hearing his crush order him to beg.

"Please!~ Daddy, Please!~ Pretty please, fuck me! Fill me with your seed! Please, just make me come! Make feel your dick shoving in and out my ass! I want to finally come! Please, Daddy! Take me, take me hard!" Blackberry begged. Dust turned him around, thrusting into him roughly. 

"Good boy! That's a good little slut!" the sadist leaned forward and licked the smaller's chest, making him moan even more.

"Oh Daddy yes!~ More, I need more!~" Black moaned, hugging Dust's head to his chest to continue licking. Lust and neediness clouded Black's vision, pleasure filling his body.

"You're such a cute, needy slut~ Daddy's going to come soon, only when I do are you allowed to, okay?~" Dust looked up at his prize, who nodded, still dazed by his pleasure. Dust continued to thrust, pleasure filling his body until he could finally come, getting rid of this heat.

"Daddy!~" Blackberry moaned as Dust thrusted into him one last time, his hot seed filling him up. All the pleasure from feeling so full make Black come, making him moan a last time.

"B-Blackberry..?" Dust pants, pulling Back onto the chair and leaning back.

"Yes, Daddy?" Black snuggled up to Dust's chest, tired.

"C-can we forget t-this h-happened..?" The taller asked.

"No. I liked it." Black hugged the taller, closing his eyes to begin to sleep.

"Can we never talk about it again..?" Dust asked.

"How about we do this sometimes but never tell anyone?" The shorter looked up at the sadist.

"That works." Dust shrugged, leaning back on his chair.

"Love you." Black smiled, cuddling the taller.

"L-love you too..." he blushed and muttered. Blackberry smiled, falling asleep.

*1000 words*