[✓] complete ༄ ab6ix

Per midzynite

˚✧₊⁎ 𝐀𝐁𝟔𝐈𝐗 ⁎⁺˳✧༚ 「 completed 」 ❝life feels so complete when we're together, i love that feeling. ❞ 《 hig... Més

complete
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

twenty one

232 12 16
Per midzynite

+ giving up..

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"hey youngmin! are you free? let's hang out for a bit before i go out with dahee and daehwi! meet me near the campus fountain once you hear this, bye!"

yoomi left a voicemail for youngmin, asking to hangout. she was way too awkward with woojin to even talk to him and the same with donghyun, so she wouldn't of asked them. woong was also quite busy with those two, so he wouldn't be around.

as of right now, dahee and daehwi were busy with volunteer help, and they'd probably be coming anytime soon. her and youngmin were usually the ones that aren't the busy bees in our group so they always hung out.

after 2 minutes, she ended up seeing youngmin on his way here. he waved at her before coming by her side. "you're so quick! you listen to voicemails quickly."

"i didn't even listen to it. you're the only one who leaves me voicemails, and they're always the same thing," youngmin chuckled. "okay, why am i here?"

"i'm bored, waiting for dahee and daehwi, so i asked you to come out for now because i knew you wouldn't be busy." yoomi stated. "come with me to the school's merch booth! i may or may not want a hoodie."

"just a hoodie?" youngmin raised one eyebrow, looking at her.

"i only own ONE hoodie, and that's from high school. all my hoodies shrunk and don't fit me so i gave them away."

"so? isn't that what i'm here for? i have tons of hoodies i don't use." youngmin smiled as yoomi began to feel shy.

"well.. people will know it's not mine." she said, feeling a bit ashamed. "they'll know it's a guy's sweater and you know what people can say from there.."

"and do i care? not really." he shrugged, just taking a seat on the bench rather than listening to yoomi. "wear mine right now."

"why not? you said you want a hoodie. use this." he removed the grey hoodie he was using and gave it to her. once she took it, she could immediately smell youngmin's scent on it.

damn, they're not lying when they say a guys hoodie smells good.

although she felt awkward, yoomi did end up wearing it because of how comfortable it looked and felt from the outside. she sat down beside him and youngmin stared at her, inspecting her look.

"you don't look that bad in my hood—"

"leave me alone, bomi. i already told you that i don't want you. why are you still trying?" the sound of a guy's angry yelling interrupted youngmin's statement.

"is that... donghyun yelling?" yoomi squinted, trying to see if he's somewhere in the distance because she knows that's his voice when he yells, and her speculations were correct.

the distance between youngmin and yoomi and them were much closer, but she doesn't think they notice the two.

"i told you, i just came to town, to greet my old friends—"

"friends? we stopped being friends the moment you ruined yoomi and i, bomi." donghyun said coldly. at that moment, yoomi realized that those were the exact same words she said to bomi when she bumped into her a few days ago.

"uh... do you want to sit somewhere else or—"

"oh, yoomi? is what your seeing entertaining to you and your boyfriend?" bomi then noticed us and spoke up before youngmin and i could plan to move somewhere else.

"boyfriend? you mean—"

"yeah, it really is entertaining to see a wild animal like you be on this property, attacking a student." youngmin spoke up before donghyun or i could say something. "there's a zoo 10 minutes away for a reason! go back there before i call animal control."

bomi couldn't even say anything back other than making an angry face. "what? no response— oh, sorry! i forgot animals don't speak our language. hope you understand little one!" he went up to bomi and patted her head before taking a speechless donghyun and yoomi away.

"hey! who are you?! come back here, you can't speak up like that to me!" bomi yelled but none of them bothered looking back.

they walked further away from her until she finally left the property. donghyun sighed. "god, thanks youngmin, i needed that help."

realizing that donghyun and yoomi were with each other, feeling uneasy, youngmin wanted to be a good friend to help them feel less awkward.

in his heart, he knew yoomi would only look at donghyun or woojin the same way he looks at her. he knew that she would only ever see him as a friend.

as of right now, this is probably a good time for him to help yoomi figure out how she feels about donghyun and if there's still something there.

"uhh... i think you guys should fix this little awkwardness you two have, i'll get going because i have to revise our songs." he smiled at the two. "i'll see you later guys!" he said as he quickly left.

they were left there, questioning why youngmin was in a hurry and why he left them together.

youngmin went inside the building, and paused to take a deep breath. "i never thought that i would get myself into something like this again... but i hope she'll be happy." he said to himself as he buried his face into the palms of his hands.

"so.... dahee is right!" suddenly, daehwi and dahee popped out of no where, standing right in front of youngmin.

"huh? where the—"

"so... person who 'never wanted to deal with love life' you really do like yoomi?"

youngmin couldn't lie about anything anymore. dahee was just standing there, chuckling quietly.

he finally sighed and admitted it. "please do not let anyone know about this, especially the 'love triangle'."

"the 'love triangle'?"

"he means donghyun, woojin and yoomi, daehwi." dahee chuckled as she crossed her arms. "for how long did you know about your feelings, youngmin?"

"i don't know..." he facepalmed with both of his hands and then hit his forehead onto the wall. "i hate this... but yes, i admit that i do l-word her.."

"are you gonna tell her—"

"no way am i telling her. donghyun and woojin are already a big conflict for her, and i don't want to add myself to that because it'll be an even bigger conflict." youngmin says. "i just hope.. whoever she gets with, whether it be donghyun or woojin, or even anyone... then i hope she's happy."

"gosh, i'm gonna cry!" daehwi hit youngmin's arm playfully while sniffling. "we have to meet with her anyways, but don't worry youngmin, i won't say a thing."

"i may jokingly-ish hate you, but of course i would never tell." dahee smiles as she pats his shoulder. "we'll talk to her about this situation to make sure that everything will be fine for us, her and for you."

dahee and daehwi hugged youngmin before they left the building. when they went outside, they realized that donghyun and yoomi were still together, but it seemed like they weren't even saying anything to each other.

"you—" donghyun and yoomi both say at once.

"okay, you first." they say in-sync again. they smiled and donghyun said, "you talk first."

"i just.. wanted to clarify everything. you know, about the things you and woojin were saying to each other on text..."

"oh.." he scratched his neck, awkwardly smiling. "about that—"

"you and woojin aren't fighting right? or are you?"

before donghyun could say anymore, dahee spoke up as both her and daehwi approached them. "huh? why would you think that?" he asked.

"because they way you two texted seemed like you were." she shrugged. "that's not like you to argue donghyun. even with all of us, you don't usually argue in a serious matter."

"hehe.. what would we fight over anyways??" he scratched his neck.

"over yoomi." dahee straight up said. "how many times do i have to tell you that both you and woojin li—"

"i need to check if the bus is there already!" she quickly walked out of the campus to the bus stop, avoiding what dahee will say.

dahee sighed. "i find it unbelievable how she hasn't told you what type of conflict she's going through right now." she chuckled.

"what?"

"dahee stop, you're gonna give them more ideas and start more problems!" daehwi harshly whispered to dahee. "ah anyways donghyun, we'll be going now."

they left donghyun dumbfounded, and quickly got to the bus stop yoomi was at.

"are you really not gonna talk to him about the problem you're getting to your head so much?" dahee hit yoomi. "have some guts to say it!"

"yoomi, are you really letting the idea two of them possibly liking you get to your head? don't listen to dahee, just let them mention it to you theirselves, if they really want to confirm it."

"it's getting way too much to my head than you guys think, to the point where it's even hard to face them or even talk to them!" she stressed. "i avoided woojin in all possible ways today, and i tried getting away from donghyun too but suddenly youngmin left me alone with him."

"yoomi calm your ass." dahee chuckled. "can you first figure out who you like more?"

"woah slow down... isnt that question way too straight forward?"

"uhm no, it's been months of knowing the two." dahee furrowed her brows. "you've grown such a strong bond and have tons of chemistry with them."

"but the big question is.. do you want to start off fresh with woojin or do you want to recreate every memory you've had with donghyun? one way or another, two guys, but only one choice for you to make." daehwi says. yoomi didn't reply.

"here, how about this," dahee came up with an idea she knew would help yoomi figure out quicker. "try deciding by the party, so you know who to go to the dance with."

"if you don't decide soon, you'll end up having an even bigger conflict, especially if the both of them ask you to the dance." daehwi added.

"guys, i don't wanna hurt anyone like this... i also don't like the sound of me telling one of them my feelings at a HUGE party. what if someone hears?"

"who cares? let these singles be jealous that you're getting together with someone while they can't." daehwi shrugged.

"nothing will go wrong, as long as you don't get drunk because i don't know how well your alcohol tolerance level is." dahee said, comforting me with a side hug. "let's go the bus is here!" dahee and daehwi quickly went into the bus.

yoomi sighed before going into the bus. "i hope nothing will go wrong."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ok ab6ix comeback slaps
stream blind for love

also they have a song called nothing without you,,,,, we feeling sum w1 vibes here

rip my weekly updates, it's like every 2 weeks now bc of school

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.8K 59
« My family left me when I needed them the most... everyone did. This is like that, it's my life » Highest ranks: - #1 jisungnct - #1 huangrenjun - #...
9.7K 374 28
"we had so much together." in which they count the ABCs. Started: 170821 Ended: 180623 (unedited)
467K 26.8K 41
[COMPLETED] y r u guys still reading this Changbin feels attracted to the newly hired barista who always wears a beanie at a cafe he's a regular at...
29.9K 1.2K 24
◜📓◞ School Sunshine ,, P.sh & K.sn ╭─ "Let's be together, forever." @fairypiles ꒷꒥ Status ﹕ Completed ❐ ➭ Started ﹕ November 28, 2021 ❏ ➭ Ended ﹕...