Delicate | Kim Taehyung x Mal...

By Blink_ofanEye

Being homeschooled all his life, M/n only had one dream, to be able to study at GENIE High. Y/n meets new fri... More

Introduction/Informations you need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Halloween Bonus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You Belong With Me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hello everyone!

Chapter 20

1.7K 52 29
By Blink_ofanEye

Wah!! Thank you guys for the 5k reads! Sorry my updating skills isn't that great skskj I want to thank all of you who enjoyed reading this book, it really infires me to write better.

Cute-tae(cutie)^ cuz i noticed i haven't used a cute tae picture here, so here's one!:)) enjoy the chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now the third day of the GENIE High Sports Festival and everyone was excited to see who will win as the overall champion. M/n and the four girls sat with their class in the school benches, planning on who's playing on the games such as Basketball, Football, Volleyball, and the School Marathon.

"Unnie," M/n called out to Jennie who's on her phone. "Yeah?" Jennie stopped what she's doing and turned her attention to M/n. "What's the prize of the overall champion?" M/n asked with raised brows while fidgeting with his fingers. "Glad you asked, you see, whichever section wins this competition, will have a 30 minutes headstart on lunch break. So it means if we win this year's championship, we'll have 30 minutes added to our lunch break for the whole year. And also a perfect score on our practical exams for P.E." Jennie explained, M/n let out a a quiet 'Wow' as his eyes were as big as saucers.

"Good morning everyone, sadly today is our last day of our Sports Festival. But, this day will also determine who will be this year's overall champion!" Coach Taeyang announced through the mic as cheers and applause filled the court. "Without any more excuses, let's start the games!" Coach Taeyang shouted and students cheered for their teams.

Players for the Basketball game started to head down and prepare for the game. All the boys except for M/n in their class stood up and headed to the court and prepared. M/n was shocked that he was the only one who didn't signed up for the game, the four girls only chuckled at him causing M/n to blush in embarrassment.

Coach Taeyang blew through his whistle and started the game immediately. The Yellow and Blue team competed first. The game was so tight and the scores were so close to each other. Baekhyun has the ball and passed it to Chanyeol, Chanyeol dribbled the ball and run to their court. One of the Yellow team blocked him and Chanyeol looked to see who's free, and he saw Jungkook without someone blocking him and immediately shouted his name. Jungkook got the ball and started to run up to shoot the ball. He aimed and threw the ball and it went right in to the ring. Everyone in Blue team stood up to cheer for their teammates, Jungkook looked through the crowds and spotted M/n cheering for him, they locked eyes and M/n gave him a thumbs up for the good work and started jumping again.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP.

Jungkook shook his head to concentrate and disregarded his alive heart. The game went on and the time was coming to an end. The timer had only 1 minute before the game ends and Yellow team is ahead for 2 points, the Blue team needs to catch up. The Yellow team had a plan on which they would just kill time by passing the ball and it certainly worked, because the Yellow team won against the Blue team. The rest of the Yellow team cheered for them while the Blue team had sour faces.

Green team and Yellow team competed against each other and Yellow team had won, making them the winner for the Basketball division. While the Green team won for the Volleyball division.

There were only two games left. Football and the School Marathon. Football started immediately to give more time for the Marathon. Green and Yellow team were the first to play and there were many good players in the Green team and they beat out Yellow team in no time. Jungkook asked M/n to give a shoulder massage to which M/n complied like a soldier making Jungkook laugh lightheartedly. "You think I'm gonna do great...?" Jungkook asked as his heart becomes really nervous about their game. "Y-Yes, I mean you're an a-ace and I-I'm sure you g-guys can beat t-them." M/n said as crimson evaded his cheeks, Jungkook's cheeks did the same as soon as he realized that M/n complimented him.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP.

Jungkook can't help but to not stay still, he vigorously tapped his feet on the floor while playing with his fingers. "H-Hyung, can y-you please s-stay still? I-I can't massage you l-like t-this.." M/n muttered, Jungkook abruptly stood up making M/n flinch. "I-It's okay, I'll get going now." Jungkook said as he awkwardly pointed his finger to the field. M/n only slowly nodded his head before muttering a faint 'okay'.

The game started and the players started to fight for the ball. The Green team has the ball, one player threw the ball into a perfect pitch, but the catcher didn't notice it, Jungkook immediately run up and cought the ball. He started running towards their goal with the ball in his strong arms. The opposing team started to chase him to stop him to bring the ball outside the field. Jungkook used all his strength to run faster than them.

There's the line! Run faster Jungkook so M/n would cheer for you!

Jungkook thought as he neared the line. The crowd went wild for him when he finally crossed the line and Jungkook started jumping in joy for their team had earned a point. M/n jumped while clapping his hands when he saw Jungkook look at him.

The rest of the game went on and they were down to the last 10 seconds of the game. Jimin currently now have the ball, but he was at the opposite side of their goal. He saw Jungkook running backwards while looking at him with a look of determination and as if he was telling Jimin to pass him the ball. Jimin aimed and threw the ball swiftly, the throw was a perfect pitch, the ball seemingly to turn in slow motion. Jungkook run up to the ball, he calibrated on where the ball would fall and he looked back to see the ball reaching the ground. But instead of falling to the ground, the ball landed on Jungkook's chest, wrapped by his strong muscular arms.

Jungkook started running to their goal.

9 seconds...

He turned his head to look at the crowd and saw M/n cheering for him to go faster.

8 seconds...

At this moment it seems like he was the only one Jungkook could see and M/n is the only one watching and cheering for him.

7 seconds...

Jungkook nodded at himself and started to put pace into his run.

6 seconds...

Jungkook jabbed the opposing players in the chest who tried to stop him and steal the ball.

5 seconds...

Jungkook didn't pay mind to his aching and burning legs because everything that was going on his mind was for him to cross the white line ahead of him.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The whole Blue team was so wild, as they saw the score board add points to their score. Blue team's score is only 1 point higher than Green, but everyone in Blue team was glad that they had won the Football division.

M/n was screaming at the top of his lungs as well as the four girls. M/n looked around to look for Taehyung, but he was nowhere to be found. M/n's lips thinned as a frown made its way to his plump pink lips.

Maybe he's preparing for the Marathon...

M/n spoke through his mind as he just enjoyed the moment of their victory. Jungkook made his way through the bleachers to go to M/n. He would simply dodge anyone who's trying to hug him who isn't M/n. He was trying to get his first victory hug from M/n. He spotted M/n immediately and made his way to him. "Yah Kim M/n!" Jungkook called out, M/n turned his head and he immediately made his way to Jungkook with excited expression. M/n didn't wasted time and jumped to hug Jungkook, Jungkook was rather shocked because he thought he was the one to initiate it but regardless, he was so happy he got his first victory hug from M/n. He quickly put his hands at the back of M/n's thighs to support him. M/n was screeching in happiness as their position still didn't registered to his mind.

M/n adjusted his head and quickly pecked Jungkook's cheeks. "I told you, you'd beat them!" M/n said as he put his face on Jungkook's shoulds again. He didn't mind the sweat that was trailing down Jungkook's face when he kissed him and just hugged him tighter.

At this point, if you put a tomato beside Jungkook's face... hell the tomato would be pale next to Jungkook. His eyes went wide at M/n's gestures and it happened again. He couldn't hear anything but the faint giggle M/n was making, every noise everyone was making was being blocked in his ear and and it seems like the two of them are the only ones there, but this time, it was like it was raining rose petals and someone was playing a romantic song in violin somewhere in the background.

M/n unwrapped his legs around Jungkook, and immediately Jungkook missed the warmth that M/n brought and just want him back but he restrained himself to do so. They looked at each other once again and they both don't know what to do or when to break it.

"CALLING ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR THE SCHOOL MARATHON, PLEASE PROCEED TO OUR TRACK AND FIELD OVAL!" Coach Taeyang called out through the mic and that was when Jungkook and M/n broke their stares to each other and awkwardly fidgeting with their hands. They both made their way to the oval like they didn't stared at each other for almost a whole minute.

meanwhile to Taehyung...

Taehyung called Namjoon to one corner where they can have a private conversation. "Hyung... I can't do the marathon." Taehyung said plainly, Namjoon's eyes went huge, without Taehyung, their players will be at stake because they would lose a chance on winning and Taehyung is definitely one of their aces.

"What?!" Namjoon exclaimes with shocked expression. "W-Why- W-What..?" Namjoon blubbered as he put his hands on his head, devastated. "You signed up for the marathon and now, you wanna quit?!" Namjoon finally let out, Taehyung didn't seemed bothered at all. "Seems like it. I also hurt my ankles yesterday." Taehyung lied in a monotone voice, he was just not in the mood especially with what happened between him and M/n, and about his mom. "Y-Yesterd- Argh!" Namjoon sighed heavily before he could lay a hand at Taehyung. "Why didn't you tell me yesterday so I was able to find someone that can replace you?!" Namjoon asked, Taehyung just shrugged and Namjoon rubbed his fingers to his forehead. Namjoon sighed and breathed in heavily. "Fine. I can't do anything anyways. I'll just look for someone to fill you in." Namjoon finally said before he trailed off.

Namjoon went back to their clss and gathered all his classmates. "Okay, Taehyung can't do the marathon." Namjoon said and some of rhe boys gasped is shock. "Without him, our class representatives will be incomplete, we'll only have Hoseok and Sehun." Jin argues worriedly. "Yes, that's why I'm looking for someone who can fill him in." Namjoon said as he looked every boy in their class. "How about you Jackson?" Namjoon pointed at Jackson, Jackson immediately shook his head no. "I can't I'm already so exhausted." Jackson explained, Namjoon nodded his head in understanding. "How about you Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon looked at him and Yoongi just stared back at him. "Okay, I assume you also don't like." Namjoon said.

Taehyung went back to the benches and saw his classmates in a huddle. He slowly made his way to them and saw M/n raised his hand.

"Wait!" M/n caught everyone's attention, now every eyes were on him and blood quickly rushed to his cheeks. "The marathon... I-I will do it." M/n said using all his courage and tried to calm down his nervous heart. The four girls looked at him like he was crazy. "Yah Kim M/n didn't we just told you it's really difficult?!" Jennie scolded the small boy while her eyes widen. M/n turned his head to look at her. "I-I know... b-but if no one's g-gonna do i-it... t-then I'll d-do it." M/n said as the three other girls started to worry. "Wait, what if I'll just do it?" Jisoo suggested and every head turned to her. "You can't, they changed the rules because of the past events occurred on female participants. They only allow males to participate." Namjoon explained and Jisoo immediately sunk down on her seat with a sad expression. "Are you sure you can do it? Have you ever tried a marathon? Running around the soccer field is far more different than a marathon." Namjoon asked concered and M/n gave him a reassuring smile. "I will try... I can do it." M/n said determined. "Okay then." Namjoon sighed and walked to the faculty in charge to tell the changes.

Taehyung heard everything and when everyone started to scatter around again, he went to grab M/n's wrist and yanked him somewhere more secluded. M/n didn't had the time to reguster in his mind that someone was pulling him. "W-Wait!" M/n pleaded as he stumbled on his feet with the fast pace of walking. Taehyung stopped walking when he noticed no student were lingering in that particualr area, he then faced M/n with raged expression. "What do you think you're doing?!" he ask sternly while looking down at M/n. "I-I was just t-trying to h-help." M/n muttered in a weak tone, his eyes made its way to his feet and watched it. "You're not gonna make it out there, this school is so damn big." Taehyung scolded him but sighed when he realized he was starting to raise his voice. "Look, I'm just worried for you... but if you're decided, then I can't do anything, anymore." Taehyung put both of his hands on M/n's shoulder as he leveled himself to M/n's height. M/n slowly raised his eyes and in no time, he was eye-to-eye with Taehyung, his cheeks started to burn and he bit his lips to try to hold his beating heart.

Taehyung sighed deeply and removed his hands and turned around to go back to their class but M/n tugged at the hem of his shirt. "Wait." M/n muttered lowly and Taehyung turned his head to look at him. "I-If I win t-this, y-you have to meet with y-your m-m-mom." M/n offered a bet and Taehyung raised one of his brows amusingly. "You wanna make a bet now?!" Taehyung said in a mused tone. M/n only nodded his head slowly. Taehyung crossed his arms against his chest and looked him with smug look. "Okay, but if you lose, you have to do something for me." Taehyung offered and it was M/n's turn to raise his brow. "A-As long as i-its not i-illegal." M/n agreed and Taehyung just chuckled darkly at him. "Oh, trust me it won't be illegal." Taehyung said with a dark aura around him and M/n couldn't help but feel like it's something wrong but at the same time he knows Taehyung isn't someone who would tell him to jump off a building. M/n held out his hand to seal their agreement, Taehyung reached out and shook it. M/n blushed at brief contact of their skin and with that, Taehyung started walking off to their class.

Jungkook was giving advises to M/n on how to conserve his energy throughout the marathon and M/n was gladly taking notes in his mind while sticking his number in his shirt, he was number 135. "Hey, I'm sorry, I should've took the part so you won't be here and pressured." a pink faint blush dusted M/n's cheeks at Jungkook's sweet gestures. "I-It's okay h-hyung, as long a-as I c-can offer h-help, I would g-gladly do i-it." M/n muttered with a sweet smile afterwards and Jungkook's heart started to race.

There it is again. THAT SMILE!!

Jungkook coughed awkwardly and looked at M/n who's giving him a confused look. "Uhm... anyways, good luck and I- ahh... see you in the finish line. Fighting!" Jungkook muttered and gave M/n thumbs up. Before M/n could even say a thing they're team leader Shownu called every participants for the marathon to gather up. "Don't go over your pace." Shownu advised them, they gathered up in circle and Shownu was looking at them each eye-to-eye to really plant his words on them. "Just maintain your pace. Don't get hurt." He said in authoritative tone yet concern was laced within it. Shownu turned to M/n and put one of his hands on his shoulder. "And you... set your goal in finishing the race." Shownu determinedly said at M/n. M/n nodded his head eagerly with a 'yes'.

Jiyong,(G dragon, for those of you who don't know) leader of the Yellow team headed to their group and put his hands on Shownu and M/n's shoulders, He was skinny yet he has this intimidating aura around him while Shownu has a really big, well built body, like a greek god at that, exudes the aura of a great leader. "Don't push too hard and lose energy. You know we have Junhoe from our team, right? You can't beat him even if you have 10 legs." Jiyong bragged about his team, but even before he could brag again Shownu put up his hand to cover Jiyong's lips. "Quiet." Shownu commanded, "You just need two legs for this marathon." Shownu stated. Jiyong only looked at him with mockery in his eyes. "Go." Shownu once again commanded to which Jiyong obliged with a teasing chuckle escaping his lips. "Wait and see." were Jiyong's last words before going back to his own team.

"Come on, gather up!" Shownu said as he put his hand on the center of their circle. Everyone started to fill in with determination in their faces. "One, two, three! BLUE TEAM!" they pushed their hands down and immediately started to prepare for the incoming race.

"I don't know about others, but for marathon, we will use every means and method possible." Mino, leader of Green team told his participants. "You, you're their ace-killer. Okay?" he pointed to one of their runners. "You all know what to do, right?" Mino asked and their runners replied with a 'YES!' and Mino had a devil smile plastered in his face before telling them one last thing. "Do it right." he muttered and everyone was now wearing wicked smiles while simultaneously nodding. The other teams weren't prepared with what's to come ahead and what Green team had prepared for this race.

start music...

Coach Taeyang fired his starting pistol and everyone started to jog around the track oval, M/n was wearing a determined look on his face as he envisioned his victory. They had now passed the soccer field and starting to approach the insides of the campus. M/n was trying to keep his pace to preserve his energy, he keeps himself alert whenever someone would change places or anything at the like.

Jungkook sat on the stair-like seats in the oval, releasing a long breath, he rubbed his hands together to calm himslef down. Jungkook keeps on looking at the intersection leading to the track oval and into the finish line, hoping M/n would appear already and ran pass the finish line to declare their team the champions.

"Right about now, the first dead point is probably creeping up." Namjoon said with his arms crossed, Jungkook turned his head to his side to look at Namjoon with raised brows. "Dead point?" He asked curiously, Namjoon however didn't looked back at him, he just kept looking straight forward. "It's a moment of pain that starts around two kilometers after the start." Namjoon stated the information as Jungkook listens. "Breathing gets tougher as if it would stop, and the legs begin to cramp up." Namjoon continued and this just added the worry in Jungkook that his precious M/n might not make it. "It happens when the body isn't fully accepting that it's still running." Namjoon finished and Jungkook can't help but worry about M/n at this point.

What if he can't make it? What if he hurt himself?

Aish Jungkook, M/n is a strong boy and he make will it and you will be proud of him whether or not he succeeds.

Jungkook shook his head to remove those awfully negative thoughts and just kept on praying that M/n can make it.

back to M/n...

M/n noticed that some of the students who're infront of him were starting to slow down. One runner had finally gave up as his legs was starting to weaken, he ran slowly to the side to rest his leg and M/n watched him. One from his team had also tripped and put his hand around his leg to supress the pain. M/n can't help but wonder if he's gonna be the next one and won't be able to finish the race. One by one, students started to slow down and some had already quitted to rest their cramped legs.

They were now approaching a table filled with water cups and students started grabbing one for themselves, M/n was starting to feel really thirsty and he had the motivation to keep going when he saw the table with cups of water in it. One Green team player exaggeratedly threw himself at the table making all the water cups flew into the air and spill it's contents all over the ground. This was one of the Green team's plans all along, this way, students who're still running will feel more weak and won't be able to finish the marathon. M/n looked through the table if there was still a cup with a little bit of water in it but failed to find anything. He let out a quiet frustrated groan and just kept on running.

M/n's shirt was starting to soak in sweat and he was only using his saliva to keep him somewhat hydrated.

One student from Green team behind M/n with the number 142 looked around if anyone was looking at him. When the coast was clear, he slowly pretended his leg cramped and run to the side. He made his way to a bush where some of the Green team players with the same number on their shirt as he is as well as Mino were hiding. He immediately hid himself in the bush as Mino gestured one of the players with him to go out. The player went out and quickly blended in and started running. This is what Mino had planned all along, is to cheat the marathon to win the games. All of the teams were now all tied up with three scores and the one who will win this division will be the overall champion. By making it seem like they were not exchanging students with the same number, they would easily grab the championship cup and win the Sports Festival. "We will win the marathon no matter what." Mino muttered to himself and watched as students passed by them and they lowered themselves to hide into the bush.

Jungkook and the rest of the team were waiting for someone, wishing it was from their team, to come out. He saw someone walking into them and he turned his head and saw Taehyung. He immediately got up and went up the seats. Taehyung noticed him and halted in his feet until Jungkook reached him.

"Yah, where have you been? Because of you, M/n had to run the marathon." Jungkook scolded Taehyung, Taehyung didn't replied but only looked at Jungkook with nothing in his eyes, Jungkook only sighed deeply when he got no answer from him. Namjoon didn't move the whole time as he was focusing on the time and he was sure by now, every runner is approaching the very last dead point. "Now, the final dead point will come." he muttered as his teammates looked at him to hear on what he has to say. "From now on, it's a fight of willpower rather than the body." and now, everyone in their team started to worry about their teammates who were still running at this point.

M/n who had already been the head of the race was now covered in sweat, from his head to neck and his body. While the number 142 runner behind had no sweat whatsoever in him, it seems like hadn't been running for a long time. The 142 runner took the opportunity and kicked M/n's foot making him stumble. "Ah!-" M/n let out a pained groan as he fell into the ground and now the 142 runner had lead the race. M/n luckily caught himself rather than making his head first.

music stop...

M/n pushed his upper body to look at the back of the one who kicked his feet and he knew he can't let this happen. He can't just give up now where in he was already near the finish line, he can't let this happen. By now, some students are catching up and M/n had to do something. M/n immediately stood up and ran again! He used this as his motivation to keep going, he knew he had something that he hadn't fulfilled yet and that is to let Taehyung and his mom talk again and also, he has a bet to win.

142 runner came out from the intersection and Mino and the rest of Green team stood up to cheer for him. A moment later, M/n came in to view and Blue team started to wild up, even Namjoon who was serious the whole time was losing his sanity at how great M/n is. Jungkook saw M/n and excitedly came back to his place.

"Oh!- Kim M/n! Kim M/n!" Jungkook excitedly chanted his name while flailing his hands in the air, Taehyung watched as M/n run. He almost had his jaw in the ground because he never thought M/n would make it the earliest. M/n started to catch up to 142 and the Blue team getting wilder every moment, they hit their drums and waved their flags as they cheered for M/n.

M/n finally caught up and started running like his whole life depended on it. He ran past the 142 runner and now, his focus is only in the finish line. M/n didn't mind the pain in his legs and feet and just focused his eyes on the white ribbon ahead of him. Taehyung watched intently as M/n's fighting spirit work in him. M/n was now far from his opponent and slowly nearing the finish line, but his legs were starting to get really weak. Coach Taeyang as well with the nurse watched him. "What's wrong with his leg?" Coach Taeyang asked as he watched M/n slowing down. "It looks like he sprained his ankle." the school nurse stated and he just watched M/n for the mean time.

M/n's pace started to slow off. His sight slightly became blurry and he felt like he was spinning. That's when he tripped on his own feet. He fell and caught his head, he let out a pained groan. His legs were giving up already and it felt really numb. They're whole team were yelling at him to stand up and run, some were yelling encouraging words to which M/n couldn't even hear. His hearing became silent and he briefly closed his eyes.

Memories of him begging his parents to get him to GENIE High, doing his best in everything he did in the restaurant, Hyeyoung asking him a favor about Taehyung, every moment he had with his classmates and how he was enjoying his first time being in school started to flashback in him. He can't give up now. He can't, not now when he's really near his goal, he can't let his teammates down and he can't let Hyeyoung down.

M/n picked himself up, his legs ached to which he fell down again but he used every bit of his energy to stand up and run again. He started running again but his opponent was starting to catch up. As he ran, Blue team started to wild again and cheered for M/n. He run with all the strength that's left in him and started to gain pace again.

Mino as well as they're team were scolding they're runner to run faster. But their runner can't outrun M/n. M/n neared the ribbon and in no time the ribbon was hanging in M/n's stomach. The Blue team's screams became even louder as they all started jumping and hugging each other. M/n let himself fell on the ground as soon as he knew he won, he let his body rested for the first time after the marathon. M/n's class started making their way to M/n to cheer for him. Taehyung just stood there but a small smile tugged at his lips and he can't help but feel proud at him but at the same time, he knew he had to do something M/n had asked him to do.

M/n sat up as his classmates surrounded him, Showmu, Namjoon and Jungkook knelt down to check up on him. "You ran hard, Kim M/n." Shownu said as he looked up to his juniors. "Who's got some pain patch?" Shownu asked through the crowd surrounded them. A student handed him it and started applying it to M/n's legs. "I told you to run without getting hurt. Why aren't you listening to your senior?" Shownu sarcastically scolded M/n while applying the pain patch. "You did a good job, kiddo." Shownu added then smiled at M/n to which M/n blushed but returned the smile regardless. M/n looked to his left where the seats were located and saw Taehyung standing and immediately started heading off the field.

M/n forced himself to stand up to catch up to Taehyung and to not lose him as well. M/n limply caught up to Taehyung while holding unto his thigh for support. "Yah, Kim Taehyung-shi!" M/n called out and Taehyung stopped walking and slowly turned his body towards M/n. "I... I w-won." M/n stated and Taehyung just tilted his head to the side. "I know." Taehyung said as if he was innocent. "I-... a-about the b-bet..." M/n tried to remind him expecting a spark to click. "I know." Taehyung stated more darkly and in his deep voice.

"Y-You see- AH!" M/n fell out of balance as he was about to explain why he should meet up with his mother and not ignore her the rest of his life. Fortunately, Taehyung took ahold of M/n even before he reached the ground. In the background, Jungkook spotted M/n and he made his way to him but stopped when the two fell. He watched as Taehyung looked at M/n with concern, M/n looked up at Taehyung and noticed their close proximity and blood immediately rushed to his cheeks and his unsure eyes made its way everywhere else except Taehyung's. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked in a soft tone. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine." Taehyung held M/n carefully as they slowly went back up.

Jungkook watched everything and the corners of his lips slowly descended into a frown as he watched the two walk away.

"OKAY! I think we all know who's the champion, right?" Coach Taeyang shouted in the mic as the crowds cheered happily(Blue team) while the other groups cheered with no energy at all. "Without further a do, here's your 2019 GENIE High Sports Festival winner, the leader of Blue team, Shownu!" he called out and Shownu made his way to the stage where he was handed trophy cup and mic.

"Uhm... first and fore most, this wouldn't be possible if it weren't for my team! Thank you for participating in all the games and thank you for entrusting me the title 'leader' and I just wanted to say that all of you are aces! And for my last year, this had been the best year! Also, Blue team... Dinner is on me tonight!" Shownu finished and Blue team cheered one last time before Mr JYP said his closing remarks and sending the student home.

later that night...

Shownu had texted to the class presidents the restaurant and the class presidents had sent it to the whole class through their group chats and M/n was now preparing to leave. He made sure to layer up his clothes to not catch a cold. He took a taxi leading up to the restaurant, after a few more minutes, he reached the said restaurant. Even before he could enter, he can already hear the loud chatter coming from the inside. M/n chuckled lightly before sliding the door.

M/n opened the door and as soon as the students recognized the one who made their team win, they all shouted his name cheered for him. It escalated quickly because they started to chant his name over and over again. Shownu gestured them to quiet down and made his way to M/n. "Everyone, let's all welcome the main event, our own MVP, Kim M/n!!" Shownu shouted and grabbed M/n's arm and put it up and everyone started to cheer for him once again. Shownu pulled M/n in and he bowed immediately to everyone inside. Shownu guided him to their class' table, he sat beside Jungkook in his left and Jisoo in his right. They all continued to talk to one another and the room was filled with chatter again.

Jisoo was the one cooking the meat in the center of the table and telling them whenever it was okay to get meat. Everyone enjoyed one another's company and a few moments later, someone was singing in the karaoke machine and the seniors are half drunk already and singing drunkly. M/n looked to the other side of the table and saw several of his classmates already passed out and in the other end, sat Tzuyu beside Taehyung. Tzuyu was trying to impress Taehyung to which Taehyung wasn't even listening to anything that she was saying. He looked pretty bored and M/n couldn't help but frown. He wished he was the one who's talking to Taehyung, it must've felt really good to talk to him and he would laugh with you occasionally.

M/n realized on what he was thinking about he immediately shook his head to remove the thoughts of him and Taehyung talking endlessly. He looked back again and saw Taehyung stood up and left the room. Without thinking, M/n stood up abruptly making Jisoo flinch. "I...I'm just g-gonna go get s-some fresh a-air." M/n stuttered out to which Jisoo nodded and turned her head to the other three who passed out earlier.

M/n made his way to the exit and saw Taehyung turn to the alleyway just beside the restaurant M/n followed quietly, he watched as Taehyung walked slowly yet silently. M/n watched from the corner and just observed Taehyung. He noticed that through the time they had spent together, M/n could easily recognize Taehyung even if Taehyung is faced back at him. His slim yet fit figure, his long black hair, and so much more.

"I know you're there." Taehyung's deep voice echoed through the quiet alleyway, M/n flinched and covered himself in the wall he was leaning on. M/n let a few moments passed until he peeked through the corner again. He saw nothing. There was no sign of Taehyung anymore.

M/n slowly slid out of the corner he was once on and silently walked into the alleyway, it was pretty dark in it but a slight glimpse of moonlight was shining thriugh it. He looked both left and right but there was still no sign of Taehyung. It when he was in the middle of it when someone yanked him and slammed him into the wall. A hand was placed beside his head so the guy was only an arm length away from M/n, M/n couldn't make up who is this person because he can only the his silhouette and the faint smell of perfume.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar deep voice muttered and M/n slightly relieved that it was only Taehyung. "I-I-I w-was just... I- uhm." M/n stuttered lamely and he casted his eyes to his feet. "Hmm?" Taehyung hummed as he glided his head closer to M/n. M/n can now see Taehyung clearly and his head was tilted on the side with a side devil smirk on his face. "Why are you following me?" Tehyung slowly said each word with his dark, husky voice. M/n kept on stuttering that his mind went blank, the last of his braincells stopped working at this point, he could only look at Taehyung who locked him down the wall.

"Hmm... let me guess, perhaps do you like me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
830K 32.7K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
90.6K 1.7K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
149K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...