Forbidden ♧Yandere x Fem Read...

Od DarkBlue-Rose

●MIGHT DO SOME SERIOUS EDITING● You are the first born, confident, princess of a kingdom protect by walls. Fr... Viac

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
♡Clyde's Ending♡
♡Mateo's Ending♡

A/N

3.6K 74 35
Od DarkBlue-Rose

Hi, I know it's been ages since I've updated this book, and I'm really really sorry! I've been very busy!

I am going to continue this book so don't worry about me leaving it with  no ending.

I've decided to ask you guys the different ways I could end this book, I've got two ideas so far:

1. The book only has one ending

2. The book has multiple endings, you guys can choose the ending you want with the character you want

I'm asking you guys because I have seen people saying they want to end up with a certain character (really sorry to those people who wanted to end up with Hiro).

Please tell me which ending option you want guys!

I'll see you in the next update!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

30.5K 980 34
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
147K 7.4K 21
I suddenly died while reading greek mythology. I know! I know! It's so cliche! I am very aware of that fact! But you're correct, I got reincarnated i...
1.3M 90.5K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
63.3K 1.6K 76
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...