•5•

Mateo POV:

I was in my study (picture above), reading all the information we had on humans. After I met, well held, Y/n I couldn't stop thinking about her. The information I had read so far didn't give me any new information. Maybe I should just ask Y/n? I mean, I did say I'd visit later.

Making my decision, I got up from my chair and navigated my way to my to Clyde's room. I gently knocked on the door. Suddenly, it swung open with a very annoyed looking younger brother.

"Why are you back?" He said in a disgusted tone.

"I said I'd come back to see Y/n."

"Oh, right, okay..."

"So can I come in or...?"

"Oh, sure." Clyde opened the door wider for me to walk in. As soon as I entered I saw a scared looking Y/n on the bed.

"You okay?" I asked her. I just got a nod in response. I turned to Clyde with a questioning look.

"She misbehaved." Was his simple response. I grew extremely worried.

"What did you do to her?" I glared at him.

"I just taught her a lesson."

"What did you do to her?!" Clyde rolled his eyes at me.

"I just, ya know, dropped her."

"What?!"

"It was her punishment!"

"You know if you're going to treat her like this I'm looking after her!" I gently picked her up and held her protectivly to my chest.

"You can't do that. She's MINE!" Ignoring his words, I walked out with Y/n in my hand.

Clyde POV:

How could he do that?! Y/n belongs to me! I know it's only been just over a day but without her I feel...empty. I'll kill him for taking her away from me! Everything about her is mine, her beautiful e/c eyes, her soft h/l h/c hair. I WILL GET HER BACK, EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE. Ugh, I've never felt this way! What's happening to me?

A/n ~

Sorry this chapter was so short! I promise the next one will be longer, I just couldn't think of any other way for him to go yandere. There will be a flashback as to why you looked scared!