•11•

Y/n POV:

I was standing on Clyde's desk trying my best not to pass out. I'd been with him for the past three days and I have had nothing to eat or drink, well, apart from the bath water I accidently swallowed when he bathed me. So I made my decision, a few seconds ago, to ask for some food and water. I tried to gracefully waddle over to him, with to be honest looked like I was a drunk penguin playing some weird version of leap frog.

"Could I have some food and water please?" I managed to squeak out.

"Huh?" He sounded confused that I actually needed to survive. I groaned at him and turned away to see the holy grail, which was just a small bit of what I'm hoping was lemon juice, in a bottle that had fallen over. I mentally cried for victory and did the drunk penguin playing leap frog waddle over to it.

As soon as I reached it I drank it all, feeling happier, though I knew I wasn't going to be as lucky with food, Clyde seems thin-ish but my God, he eats like an elephant with diarreah and it is not a pretty sight.

Now I felt fully able to stand without my body thinking I'm going to land on my face.

Mateo POV:

I was walking down the corridor, coming up with a plan of how to rescue Y/n. And so far: nothing.

I suddenly heard a door swing open, snapping me out of my thoughts, and Clyde walk out of his room without locking it. This seemed easy, too easy.

But deciding to take the opportunity, I rushed in to Clyde's room, spotted Y/n lying on his desk. But before she could see me I quickly grabbed her, trying to make it look natural I cover her whole body with my hand and did a speed walk to my room locking the door once I was inside.

I suddenly felt a little kick against my palm and opened it to find a relieved Y/n.

"Mateo, you scared the hell out of me!" She yelled.

"Sorry... I was in a hurry..." I gave a small smile. I'd saved her, but I knew Clyde would be pissed. I had to hide her until farther came back, but before that I had to tell her what I'd told my dad.

"We're getting married." I whispered as I entered my study holding Y/n and closing the door behind me.

"WHAT?!"