♡Clyde's Ending♡

Clyde's POV:

"So you both have it?" Y/n questioned looking worried.

"Yes..." Mateo mumbles.

A smirk made it's way onto my lips.

'If I can convince her that Mateo is dangerous she'll want to come with me.'

"You shouldn't have hidden, brother." I remark, a smirk still playing on my lips. "You know that just makes it worse right?"

I look towards Mateo's cupped hands where Y/n is sitting, unsure what to do.

"You can't protect Y/n and you know that. What was your plan after taking her from me? Running away? Hiding?" I stop to look him dead in the eye. "You're more of a danger to her than I am and you know that."

"You're also a danger to her, Clyde. You're far from innocent." My brother retorts.

"But I can protect her."

"Why don't we let Y/n choose?" Mateo suggests.

"Choose what?"

"Who she wants to be with."

Y/n POV:

Without waiting for an answer from Clyde, Mateo placed me on the ground. I could feel two pairs eyes on me as soon as I made contact with the ground.

"So, Y/n, who do you want to be with?" I heard Clyde ask from above.

I looked towards the ground.

"Neither of you." As soon as those words left my mouth I ran off in a random direction.

Clyde's POV:

"You really think you can just run away from this, princess?" I said starting to walk towards her. She's small, she won't get that far.

Before I could take another step towards her, something made contact with my stomach causing me to fall to the ground.

Forcing myself to sit up, a sharp pain shot through my body.

"You're stronger than you look, Mateo." I point out trying to get to my feet, trying to ignore the pain that hit me moments ago. "But we both know I'm stronger, don't we?"

I get no response from my brother. He just stands there. If looks could kill I'd definitely be six feet under by now. I took a step in the direction where Y/n was heading.

"Don't go near her." Mateo said, making me stop before taking another step. His words were laced with poison.

"And what are you going to do if disobey you?" I ask turning my face towards him.

Without a word Mateo lunged at me pinning me against a tree.

"Heh, you think you can stop me from getting to her?" No response. "You know, we always used to carry daggers with us didn't we?"

"SO?!"

"You didn't think today was an exception did you?" I said, a smirk visible on my face.

"Wha-" Before he could finish his sentence, I plunged a dagger into his stomach. His eyes widened and he staggers back.

"Remember when you said I wouldn't be able to kill you? You were wrong." A small smile makes it's way onto my face. The sight of him struggling for life makes me feel like I've done well protecting MY Y/n.

'Time to go and find my princess.' Again, I turn to the direction she ran in. She's hasn't gotten that far, just a few steps and she's mine.

Y/n POV:

'Don't stop. Keep running.'

I can do this. I WILL escape. My hopes are fairly high until I hear footsteps coming from behind me.

'It could be Mateo.' I try to stay positive. And it works until I hear a voice I never wanted to hear again come from behind me.

"It's cute that you think you can run away from me, princess." I can clearly hear the amusement in his voice.

All I can do is keep running.

Run. Don't look back. Don't slow down.

His footsteps are quickly becoming louder and louder.

Suddenly, all my hope is crushed when he puts his foot directly in front of me. As soon as my body makes contact with his boot I fall back.

As quickly as I can, I push myself up and start running until I feel his fingers wrap around my body. I'm lifted up and pressed against Clyde's chest.

"Mine. You're finally all mine." Clyde mumbles to himself.

I'm sure as hell not giving up. I feel Clyde start to walk, doing so, he moves both me and his hand away from is chest. I take the chance to squirm violently in his grip.

"Save that energy for when you're in another place, princess." I ignore his words and continue to squirm. "Keep trying. You're not going to go anywhere and I really don't plan on letting you go."

He sighs as I still show no sign of stopping.

"That reminds me, I still need to punish you for running away from me earlier. Hmmm, I don't think the death of Mateo is enough of a punishment for you." I stop.

Mateo's dead?

"How about that mother of yours? That kingdom you care so much about? If I remember correctly, you saved a peasant from me the first time we met. How would you feel if all of them got crushed? Hmmm?" As sick smile made it's way onto his face.

"NO! PLEASE! DON'T HURT THEM! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" Tears quickly formed in both my eyes and started racing down my face.

"It's too late for you to start begging, princess. You're going to watch me destroy everything you care about." He can't do that. HE CAN'T. "Don't worry though, I'll become you're new world, the only thing you care about and the only thing you'll ever love. And the only one you'll obey."

Tears kept streaming down my face.

"From this day forward, relationships between humans and giants will no longer be forbidden."

A/n

The next ending will be Mateo's!
I also plan on doing both a bad ending and a good ending for this story!