•19•

Y/n's POV:

Today's the day!
Clyde's finally taking me home to see my mother and the kingdom!
This is my chance to escape him, I can't let this slip away.

Clyde's POV:

Why did I agree to this?
I know she's probably going to try and escape me, so I'll need to make sure that she stays close to me no matter what.

"Y/n, come on! Let's go!" I yelled. A few seconds after those words left my mouth I saw her running to the front of my desk. I could tell she was excited, she looked so cute.

I picked her up as gently as I could and held her in my cupped hands.

I walked through the castle to the main entrance, the guards opened the door for me without a single word, I turned to one of them and ordered;

"If my brother comes back, kill him."

"Yes, your majesty." He replied in a polite tone.

As I started walking away from the guards, a smirk made its way onto my face. The thought of my brother dead just sparked a feeling of happiness within me, there would be no one in the way of mine and Y/n's love.

'She's so beautiful' I thought while looking down at the tiny princess in my hands and stroking the top of her head gently with my thumb, she must've been enjoying it as she had started to drift off.

A/N:

I'm back people!

Sorry this chapter was so short, it's because I'm going to start the multiple endings soon starting with Clyde!

I've also seen a comment that suggested separate books for the other characters such as Mateo, Hiro etc.
Let me know if you guys would like to see this!

The next chapter should be up tomorrow at some point!