•12•

Mateo POV:

"No way am I marrying you!" Y/n yells at me for the hundredth time. I sigh and try to continue with reading the paperwork in front of me. " I'm TOTALLY not marrying you!!"

"Would you rarther be Clyde's pet for the rest of your life?" I said giving her a sharp gaze with looked like it frightened her.

"No..." Y/n mumbled and turned away. We sat in silence until a ear shattering scream ripped through the air. I immediately stood up and grabbed Y/n holding her close to my chest. Hands shaking, I carefully opened the door and poked my head to the right not seeing anything, until I turned to the left. What I saw was horrifying, blood. Blood littered the corridor of the castle, splattered on the walls as if someone had decided to paint them and gave up half way through, the smell hanging in the air forced my to cover my nose with my free hand. My eyes widened at the sight placed at the end of the corridor. A body. But not just any body (hehe) the body of someone I knew very well, Hiro.

Clyde POV:

I entered my room again to see my beloved Y/n gone. I wasn't angry. My plan was set. I knew either my brother or the useless guard would come into my room and take Y/n away from me even if it seemed too easy. I could now start eliminating those who stood in the way of my, I mean our, happiness. As Hiro was the one who flirted with my princess the most he would be the first victim.

I wandered around the castle trying to find Hiro until I found him standing outside Mateo's study. I cleared my throat to make him aware of my presence causing him to draw his sword immediently.

"What are you doing here?" He spat at me.

"Merely wanting a chat with you." I said  in a sickly sweet voice trying to mask the fact that I had a dagger behind my back.

"What did you want to talk about?" He said with his eyes narrowed.

"Y/n." I said in a darker voice.

"W-what?" He blushed at the mention of her name which cause a spark of anger to light inside me.

"You must think I'm crazy the way I treat her, but what's really crazy is the fact that you thought you could fall for her and hope that I wouldn't find out." I smirked. "Let me make something clear to you. Y/n is MINE." I yelled pushing him against the wall.

"She will never love you!" Hiro yelled back at me trying to push me off him. He failed.

Smiling I whispered in his ear: "She will and we will live happily ever after, too bad you won't be there to see it." I said before plunging the dagger into his stomach. Pulling back, I smiled and started to smother the walls in his blood as a sign of victory as he lay there fighting for his useless life. Giving him one last glance, I walked away hearing him scream while I was humming happily.

Y/n POV:

I couldn't see anything as Mateo still held me to his chest, thank God it was silent as my ears were almost dead form the scream heard just a moment ago. A few seconds went by and Mateo's breathing suddenly quickened, wanting to know what was going on I kicked at his chest hoping he would let me see what was going on and sure enough He dropped me on the ground only to see Hiro, half dead, mumbling the words "take care of Y/n". Without thinking I ran to his limp right hand and held it tightly while crying.

"Y.../n..." Hiro weakly whispered.

"Y-yes." I replied, trying not to choke on my tears.

"Do...n't... let.... Cly..de w..in." The sentence he managed to produce only made my tears flow faster.

"I won't, I-I love you." I said giving a weak smile to him.

"I love you too kiddo..." He managed to say with his last breath before his whole body fell limp.

"NO!" I cried. "No, no, no..."

Well... that's the most depressing thing I've written! Sorry I haven't been updating as much! I've just finished my GCSE's (like 4/ 5 weeks ago) and I'm still getting over the shock

 that's the most depressing thing I've written! Sorry I haven't been updating as much! I've just finished my GCSE's (like 4/ 5 weeks ago) and I'm still getting over the shock

Anyway, see you guys next time!