•8•

Y/n POV:

I was taken back by the sudden question Hiro had just asked me, and with such a serious tone. He must be crazy right? I nodded in confirmation to my own question in my head, not realising that Hiro saw.

Suddenly I was once again lifted up, by Hiro as he laid down on the bed on his back, and placed me on his chest. My face was so red my head was about to explode.

A low chuckle escaped from Hiro's lips. "I didn't expect you to agree so easily."

"And I didn't expect you to be such a pervert." I retorted. Hiro was now gently stroking my head, and I have to admit it was very relaxing. So instead of struggling, I decided to take it in. I mean, being placed on the chest of a giant, who is overly handsome with a ripped chest, doesn't happen everyday, right? Soon enough, I 'accidentally' let out a small pur of pleasure.

"I didn't think you would enjoy this a much as you are now." Hiro said with a chuckle.

Clyde POV:

I was engaged at what I saw. Hiro, my most trusted guard, with my toy! I wished I hadn't followed them to see this, but it may be my chance to get Y/n back. I couldn't wait to have Y/n back with me.

Making my way to the front door of Hiro's cottage, I violently opened it. Hiro looked at me with a shocked expression and I could faintly see a terrified look on Y/n's face. I casually walked across to the bed, picked Y/n up of Hiro's chest and walked out, slamming the door behind me. Y/n's going to need a bath.

After a few silent minutes of Y/n silently struggling in my grip, we reached my room. I made sure to lock the door after I had placed Y/n on my bed.

"Now, let's give you a bath." I mumbled as I picked Y/n up once again and carried her into my bathroom. I roughly placed her down and started running the hot water tap in the sink, while putting the plug in. I saw her running to the end of the cabinet the sink was build into, I sighed. " My brother's not here to save you now. And if I were you I wouldn't try to escape anymore, you don't want to get killed do you?" My comment didn't seem to make it through her thick skull. I grabbed her and started undressing her, which was easier than I imagined. The way she struggled when I was taking off her top turned me on slightly. 

After undressing her completely I put the in the water so she could wipe Hiro's germs off her. The thought of him touching her again made me want to stab him until he drowned in his own blood. I quickly went to find her some dolls clothes, happy to see that she hadn't dared moved. After she'd gotten out, at my order, she got changed into the dolls clothes I got for her:

 After she'd gotten out, at my order, she got changed into the dolls clothes I got for her:

She looked so beautiful. I picked her u0 once again and lounged on my bed, still hold Y/n in my hand.

"My princess." I mumbled as I nuzzled my nose to her beautiful body. She started to protest, but I ignored it. I pulled back and looked at her. Everything about her was amazing, her h/c hair, her amazingly beautiful e/c eyes, her voice, her body. I loved it all and it all belonged to me, and no one can change that.