•9•

Clyde POV:

I was quietly reading a book, with Y/n trying to get out of the cage next to me on my bed. I heard the groan, once more from a failed escape attempt. I sighed and looked to where the cage was and saw her lunging herself at the door of the cage violently.

"You know, if you keep doing that you're going to damage your cute little body." I got no reply.

Just as she was about to do another runner at the door of the cage I opened it, causing her to fly out. "Sh!t." She mumbled, sounding like she was in pain.

"Princess, you okay?" She said nothing as she stood up. I grabbed her in my hand and made sure she was positioned  to look at me. "Answer me!" She just rolled her eyes at my short temper. I tightened my grip which caused her to yelp in pain. I immediently placed her back down on the bed with a concerned look, I could now clearly see that her right arm was red. "Did I hurt you?" For some reason tears were threatening to spill.

"Yes." Was her reply.

"I'm sorry princess, next time I'll be more careful."

"Oh this isn't from just now," she said, I gave her a questioning look. "Remember when you threw me on this bed and the crack that you heard?" I nodded slowly. "Well turns out that crack was my arm braking, fortunately, your brother gave me a sling."

"B-but if your arm is b-broken, why is there no s-sling?" I asked stumbling over my words.

"It was annoying me, and it wasn't hurting, until now." A wave of guilt washed over me. I hurt her. I picked her up again, this time being more gentle and with two hands.

"I-i-i'm sorry, p-princess. I-i never want to h-hurt you. I love you. P-please, if there's a-anything I can do to m-make it up to you t-tell m-me." Tears were now pouring out of my eyes.

"Let me go." Y/n said.

"N-no."

"You can make it up to me by giving me my freedom." I wiped my eyes roughly with one of my selves and took a deep breath.

"I said no. You're staying here with me, forever. I don't care what you say or how much you beg to be free, you're mine, and I'm not going to lose you ever again. Not to my brother, not to Hiro, and not even to your own family. You're staying here forever, I don't care if it means you're alive or dead. And as a punishment for asking to leave, you're staying in that cage for three days. It will also be a punishment for me as I won't be able to hold you, but if it makes you understand you're mine then it's worth it."