•20•

Y/n POV:

I opened my eyes to the sun shining through the canopy of the trees.

'Where am I?' I mentally questioned rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands while sitting up.

"You're awake I see."

I tilted my head up to see Clyde looking down on me with  a soft smile.

"Where are we?" I asked trying to suppress a yawn, it failed as it managed to escape a second after those words came out my mouth.
A soft chuckle made it's way out of Clyde's mouth.

"We're in a forest, as you can see."

'Really? Never would've guessed' I thought sarcastically.

"How long until I get home?" I questioned, still looking up at the redhead who held me in both hands.

"You know you're just visiting, right?" He reminds me, a stern look visible on his face. This causes me to look down to avoid giving him a dirty look.

'It's going to be hard to try and run away from him, but I have to try.'

After a moment of silence between us I finally came up with a plan to try and escape him.
As soon as I had thought of my plan I stood up on his hands and looked up at him. All I could see was his chin, as he was facing forwards, trying to concentrate on the route he was taking us.

"I need the toilet." I suddenly said, standing up.

Clyde sighed and carried on walking, not even looking down at me.

"Now?" He questioned.

"Yes." My quick reply caused him to stop walking and look down at me in his hands.

"How urgent is it?" He asked staring at me, hard.

"Very." I replied. I crossed my legs to make it look more urgent.

The sudden movement of Clyde bending down caused me to lose my balance.

Suddenly, I was in the grip of his right hand. He made a move to lift up the skirt of my dress.

As soon as his finger made contact with my upper leg I started thrashing about in the fist that held me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I yelled at him, still squirming in his hand.

"You need the toilet, don't you?" He questioned, not showing any signs that he was going to stop what he was doing.
"I'm helping you, you can't exactly go to the toilet with out pulling you pants down, right?"

"I'M NOT GOING TO DO MY BUSINESS WHEN YOU'RE HOLDING ME LIKE THIS." I yelled once again.

"Then how do you want to be held?" He asked tilting his head at me, his fiery locks being gently moved by the breeze as he did so.

"I don't. Just put me down near a tree or something."

"And let go of you? No way, not happening." Clyde continued with what he was doing before.

"PLEASE, JUST PUT ME DOWN!" This time, my yelling made him stop his actions and remove his left hand from its previous position. Usually I wouldn't think of yelling at him as I don't know what actions he would take to discipline me, but today I was taking a very big risk.

"DO YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT Y/N?! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING! AS SOON AS I PUT YOU DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT AND TRY AND ESCAPE ME!" As he was yelling his grip around me started to tighten, it felt as if my bones were going to explode. The pain I was in caused me to start sobbing.