Sugar โ† bakudeku โœ“

By babyboyizuku

๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ ๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐Ÿ’•โœจ -- - Izuku is now off to college, but when financial problems start to p... More

Chapter 1.: Off To College
Chapter 2.: Setting Things Up
Chapter 3.: The Quiet Condo
UPDATE
Chapter 4.: Classes Start
Chapter 5.: Meeting New People
Chapter 7.: Daddy's Plus One
Chapter 8.: It's Not Stalking! It's Research!
Spotify Playlist!
Chapter 9.: Ruby Red Ferrari
Chapter 10.: Seeking Arrangements
Chapter 11.: The Day After
Chapter 12.: Spill The Tea
Chapter 13.: The Leather Choker
Chapter 14.: Sex Till Sunrise
chapter 15.: The Devil In Disguise
Chapter 16.: Fucking Brat
Chapter 17.: Alcohol & A Mistake
Chapter 18.: Hangover
Chapter 19.: Slut
PLEASE READ! ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 20.: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21.: I Miss The Old You
SUGAR IN DEPTH
Chapter 22.: Words Of Wisdom
Chapter 23.: Unwanted Texts
Chapter 24.: Karma's A Bitch
Chapter 25.: Listen To Daddy
Chapter 26.: The Past Of A Wealthy Man
Chapter 27.: A Chat With A Former Lover
Chapter 28.: The End Of Sugar
Epilogue
PLEASE READ. . .
REWRITING/ EDITING

Chapter 6.: Sugar? What's That?

32.8K 1.2K 3.3K
By babyboyizuku

Edited - 3/13/21

Katsuki's POV

I checked the cuffs on my suit, fixing my tie and any wrinkles that emerged. Tonight was a big celebration for our company.

Tonight was the night that old shitty hair would run the company and I would become next in line after him, making me his assistant.

We work together in a landscaping company. We give the runner-ups on designs and approve them or not. What makes us qualified with working with other companies would be checking their ideas.

There's a lot of small details that have to be done. I still can't believe he has done it.

I heard my phone vibrate on the marble bathroom counter. It was from the man himself.

__

Shitty Hair: Make sure you not late! Can't afford it.

Katsuki: yeah yeah. I'll be there on time, save a glass of hard scotch for me would you shitty hair?

Shitty Hair: We are 31 years old Katsu and you still call me that stupid name?

Katsuki: you didn't answer my question

Shitty Hair: I'll save you a glass, but you better show up!

__

I clicked my phone off before putting it in my dress pants pocket.

"Let's get this fucking over with."

I called an Uber recently, so I decided to walk outside my condo waiting for it.

My mind decided to wander and I thought about that freckled kid. I mean I know I'm literally like 31, but I still have my looks. I'm not like these wrinkly fuckers.

He seemed innocent and when I smirked at him the way he blushed slightly gave it all away. I would love to spoil him and simply give him the world.

I will admit in my younger days I was a total ass hat, but ever since I have grown up all that changed for the better. That doesn't mean I'm going all soft and shit!

When the Uber arrived I got in the black SUV and told them my destination.

As we drove I looked at the city. It was beautiful at night because that's when all the lights shined and stood out.

Maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself, thinking about that kid. I mean I don't even know how old he was, but sure enough, he had to be at least 18.

I played with the Rolex watch that rested on my wrist. I've been searching for the right sugar baby, but still, I can't seem to find the right one.

Kaminari's POV

I threw all my clothes in every direction trying to find a good outfit for tonight. I had to look my best for my daddy.

"Where are you even going?"

"Out to a party."

Izuku sat on his bed watching me find an outfit. I could tell he was being a curious kitten.

"On a school night?!"

"Calm down Izu. I'll be back before midnight."

I laughed at him and threw a suit jacket on my bed along with a simple white shirt.

"Oh, did I tell you in language arts my laptop started randomly smoking?"

"What the-"

"Yeah..."

A smirk came across my lips and I thought that this was now the perfect time to talk about the subject.

"Hey Izu? Can I see your phone real quick?"

Once he handed me his phone I quickly grabbed my outfit for the night and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"Kami?! Give me my phone back!"

He started banging on the door at this point. I started laughing as I went to the App Store and downloaded Sugar.

Once it was done I filled out all the boxes before putting on my outfit.

Once I opened the door I handed his phone back to a shocked-looking Izuku.

"What did you do?"

He scrolled through his phone before his green eyes went wide.

"Kami! NO, I am NOT getting a sugar daddy! Are you INSANE?!"

I grabbed my key for the room, grabbed my phone, and opened the door. I turned to look back at Izuku and it was like he was in a trance, looking at all the people on the app.

"Izu. Trust me, give it a try. It might even fix the financial problems that you're having. That laptop and textbook aren't going to buy themselves you know."

Izuku's POV

And with that Kami was out the door. When I looked back down on my phone the app was still open. I decided to go to my profile and fill in some of the blanks that asked about myself.

Name: Izuku

I started with my name. Then the rest of the blanks seemed to go as planned, asking for my hair color, eye color, and height. Simple stuff like that.

I set myself as a sugar baby of course. When I looked at the bio that's when I got lost...I didn't quite know what to say about myself.

Bio: In college, 19 years, studying to be a journalist.

New to the lifestyle and not quite sure what I'm looking for.

__

"How awkward can I possibly get? That's the shortest bio ever!"

I groaned and soon a message popped up.

__

From: Papa Bear

Hey, I see that you're new here. Are you looking for a fun time?

__

I nearly screamed. This was way out of my comfort zone. I had just realized that Kami already added a picture of me.

I don't even remember having that picture taken...that's the scary part.

I scrolled around the app, putting more information as I thought of it.

Looking through all the sugar babies and daddies made me feel somewhat out of place. I felt like this wasn't the lifestyle for me at all. In their pictures they all looked rich and owned a lot of money, some barely even had anything on their profiles.

Soon I was racking in the messages and one sugar daddy after the other were on my DMs. Some seemed legit telling me how much money they would be giving me annually if I was interested and stuff like that.

I also looked at their ages. Some were 60 years old and maybe even older at that!

"What am I getting myself into..."

I thought about what Kami said.

'Just give it a try. That laptop and textbook aren't going to buy themselves!"

He was right...

Soon the more scrolling I did the more people I found and I ran into HIM.

The man that came into the coffee shop.

The one that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. I don't know what got me so attracted to this man. I also didn't expect him to be a sugar daddy nonetheless.

I went on his profile his name,

Name: Katsuki Bakugo

He was simply looking for the right sugar baby to spoil. He was into men like myself as well, but he went both ways.

Recently he has been with several sugar babies, but I'm guessing none of them stook around?

His pay ranges. I was mumbling out every little detail on his profile.

"Should I message him...?"

I thought about it and maybe I was thinking too soon. I was new to this sort of thing and I didn't want to seem like the desperate type.

"Maybe I can just say Hey."

I created a new message with this sugar daddy.

__

Izuku: Hey :)

__

Does that seem good enough? I kept looking at the message over and over again, wanting to send it but every time my thumb would hover over the send button I would quickly pull it away.

"Okay! Okay...Izuku just sends the message. He might not even message back for all you know! There's nothing to worry about..."

Once I pressed send that was it. There was no going back now.

Soon as expected there was a notification that popped up on my home screen.

New Message From Katsuki

My heart raced. I wasn't expecting a message to come so quickly. It scared me to open it.

__

Katsuki: Well I'll be damned. I wouldn't expect such an innocent kid like you to be on here.

Izuku: You remember me?

Katsuki: How can I not remember a face like yours? ;)

__

My heart was thumping so fast at this point. Then another message appeared from him.

Katsuki: Sorry for the small talk darling, but I got to get going. I'll message you tomorrow.

And with that, he went offline.

This was all coming at me like a train. Do I have a sugar daddy now? No, he hasn't even offered to meet me. Even though we already did in the coffee shop. Just not properly of course.

I put my phone on the charger and laid back on my bed.

"What the hell have you gotten me into Kami?"

☆★☆

Finally getting somewhere lol.

Hopefully, I'm not rushing this fanfic

Thank you for reading! ❤️
If you made it this far, have a cookie! You earned it 🥳🍪
Don't forget to vote and comment! It would mean a lot 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 37 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...
206K 5.9K 68
A Todobakudeku story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "W-what do I h-have to do?"he asked "You'll be our personal little maid"I said and his eyes widened "you will not...
1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
3.3K 133 17
Izuku Midoriya has gone through a lot of shit before their life even began at U.A High. As a gender-fluid hero-in-training, they are about to face ev...